Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

we have 3rd position in league
    1. FcWougel 44.5 46 points
    2. Dawid FC 43.2 46 points
    3. Chester FC 41.7 44 points
    4. assj 39.0 34 points

and we have semi final in CL and Cup, but...

Cup:
    Chester FC v Elastico 50.4
    F.C.PICA 43.0 v IMPARATOR SK 48.0

CL:
    Chester FC v LUTECIA 53.9
    AS FaaBuLous 43.3 v profiler 46.3

good season, minimum 3x "bronze"

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Looking like the dream season you have wished for after many seasons of playing this game, I've had everything that's possible including those 4 trebles... another double is still on for us but it's currently under threat with the challenge of NAMO UNITED in the league. We could win both trophies, we could win either or we could win nothing. Only thing I never achieved in this game is the elusive 26-0-0 perfect league.
    Well, we came close last season, I really want that champions league and it would be cool to do the league 26-0-0
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Well, we came close last season, I really want that champions league and it would be cool to do the league 26-0-0
    I don't think anyone can stop you the way your playing this season, another thing... don't listen to my advice on the final games, just go with your own tactics like you have been doing all season. Really horrible how my league is turning out, as long as I'm in front after R21 when they have played their alt account again I don't mind because then it would be a fairer fight to the finish in our league, obviously I won't be be happy one bit if they some how won it.

On paper... Their last 5 games are more difficult than ours. But it looks like the "5 game run in" post will occur again like last season.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 07-20-2013 at 11:45 PM.
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    The MVP table in our league atm.

I can remember having leaderboards like this filled with all my players in the lower level of the game!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I don't think I've ever had more than a couple of players on those top 5, and more so on the highest rated. My players tend to share the goals about I'm never far behind the tops, and what's weird is the top scores in my leagues tend to be from teams that are not even challenging for the league - and they never score against me!

I have currently #1 + #3 in top rated, #4 in top passers and don't feature on top scores.

After 19 games, in third place [joint 2nd on points, just 3rd by GD] but only a point behind first [who stole a win from me today! mentioned in another thread]

Still hope, they might slip up yet
    Last edited by Keith Gaule; 07-21-2013 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    I don't think I've ever had more than a couple of players on those top 5, and more so on the highest rated. My players tend to share the goals about I'm never far behind the tops, and what's weird is the top scores in my leagues tend to be from teams that are not even challenging for the league - and they never score against me!

I have currently #1 + #3 in top rated, #4 in top passers and don't feature on top scores.

After 19 games, in third place [joint 2nd on points, just 3rd by GD] but only a point behind first [who stole a win from me today! mentioned in another thread]

Still hope, they might slip up yet
    My top assisters was a bit riddicolous so i avoided it, but...

Wayne is the scout i took at season's start, looks like it was a quite good choiche:

Tomorrow's Cup opponents. Despite having got rid of Koln All Stars, it really doesn't seem like we can overcome this too. Seriously.

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Normal, mixed, own half, normal, mixed, zonal for both but change if I am losing to attacking and whole pitch.
    thanks
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I used 3N-1-4-2 today against ND before pushing to 3N-5-2 V later on in my CL game but I did lead 3-1 going into the game and I was being cautious, dv8r says 3N-5-2 V is the best counter for ND.
    I used 4-1-3n-2 and I never lost even with tough opponents ....
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

AEPRE FC Player of the Week #3
    The Player of the Week are determined my their overall performances on that week, and the best performer in that week will have 5 manager points added to their standings, also the tag (POTW) next to their name as well.

AEPRE FC POTW #3 goes to Malouda - 5pts
    Absolutely incredible player in both form and quality. Scoring goals and assists and outclassed Drogba. He has a potential to become first player who is not a striker to win the POTS award.
    AEPRE FC 35 POTW #4 goes to Mendy - 5pts
    Another Frenchman who won this award this week, as he managed an absolutely incredible performance, while Pramote Nisoknilkul is currently running out of form, but just score an assist in each match to keep himself up.

Standings - AEPRE FC
    Florent Malouda-19 (POTW #1, 3)
    Didier Drogba-17
    Eden Hazard-16
    July Fourth-10 (POTW #2)
    Ivor Hardy-8
    Miodrag Kovacevic-6
    Frank Lampard-5
    Petr Cech-3
    Wayne Rooney-2
    Gareth Bale-2
    Bryan Andersson-2