Page 162 of 224 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes. There was a "Keep or Sell" thread that someone created once that had discussions and advice on what managers should do if they were unsure on what to do with existing players, of course yours was slightly different as you were looking for advice on whether you should buy a player or not.

Another thing I'd like to see is a sticky thread in General Chat for live transfers as they would get announced in a style you would see if it was Sky Sports News.
    Get creating then July, your posts seem to hit it off more than any others, so there's more chance of it being stickied.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I don't think table of counter formations work that well myself, probably around 70% success rate or something I'd imagine. It's not reliable and everyone should play the game on how they should play it more than anything else.

Of course the table of counter formations is there for anyone that wants to use it and believe in countering still works.

Another thing... I'm tired of seeing posting for formations help in General Chat and should only be posting in Formations and Tactics. After all... That's what Formations and Tactics are for and anyone that likes to give out their advice will sooner rather than later will post a reply.

Honestly, I don't know what so many forum members keep approaching me for advice on "How to beat this formation" when I actually dislike giving out such advice. I come here to try and make playing T11 quite creative and make loads of match reports and progress on the game more than anything else. If it wasn't for this creativity and the PvP experience of T11 I'd be playing Football Manager instead. The best examples of such creativity have came from leddy and zJordan in the leddy fc news post.
    I can agree with you but the point is not that. People usually posts in the right section asking for counters or advices, the problem here is that US navigated users dont bother to answer or check in there. After days without a single reply it's legit to go on the main topic and try there.

If everyone of us would give away 1 min of his time for a simple answer there there wouldnt be the need to post here. So the problem isnt the lack from newbies, but it's the lack of help from veterans.

That said, it's legit to ignore them and just think bout your team. But cant have a full bottle of wine AND you drunk same time,uhu.
    tongly45 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    I can agree with you but the point is not that. People usually posts in the right section asking for counters or advices, the problem here is that US navigated users dont bother to answer or check in there. After days without a single reply it's legit to go on the main topic and try there.

If everyone of us would give away 1 min of his time for a simple answer there there wouldnt be the need to post here. So the problem isnt the lack from newbies, but it's the lack of help from veterans.

That said, it's legit to ignore them and just think bout your team. But cant have a full bottle of wine AND you drunk same time,uhu.
    Yes I know its the veterans job of the forum to answer questions and give out advice but I can't be expected to give it out every minute and every time I do visit the forums, of course my guides/tutorials and counter of formations are there, this is to save the bulk of newbies and lesser experienced managers of T11 from asking the same questions over and over again.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Cup semi final:
    Newcastle United 35.7Q 3W 4 3 VS Palaiseau FC35.7Q 3-2-2-1-2
    (Newcastle has better starting 11 as their scout is about 38 39, the mine is from 35-39)
    the match is totaly equal in all statics, we have some avantage as scored 2 goal away but the chance now is still 55-45. The second leg is interesting,

Last edited by tongly45; 07-21-2013 at 08:22 PM.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

3 minutes for our Cup's kick off. We're positive we'll get badly wopphed, but this season too we are in the top 4. We would of loved having being sort on the lower table cause we would have had an incredible high chanche to go for the final.
    July Fourth likes this.

Rivals have now lost their 4th consecutive match so now I have new rivals and a lead of 18 points and with 6 to play and with a superior goal difference of +33 I can't be caught so am proclaiming ourselves as champions.
    ppturano likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Well... That's Ramirez,O'Sullivan and Hogan all brought upto 8*130 quality meaning as of now we have SIX 8* players at our club as well as 9* Miku, this is very close to our best team back of L13/S13.

We are ready for the final challenges for this season.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 07-21-2013 at 09:11 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

RR Cup, Semi-Finals, 1st Leg

New Team: 3n-1-3w-1-2, 4-1-4-1, 3n-2w-2n-2w-1
    Salvatore FC: 4-3-1-2, 3n-1-3w-1-2, 3w-2mc-3am-2, 3n-2mc-3am-2

Well, what to say, if not that we deserved much, much, much more than this. To start off, we have now the certainty that our opponent is a mere personal trainer, with absolutely and remotely not a single clue about this game. Proof is that he fielded his normal setup, and didn't even bother to take an eye on us shaping from ND to Dandelion 5 minutes before the start. And as we started, against him and 5 friends (alts?) supporting against us, we already were pressuring them and it was still early when we went ahead with Stark over a personal action. The guy realized probably at that point that if we fired out Kaiserslauten and Koln it wasn't sheer luck, but lacking any possible knowledge or ability he did what every Doll does when filled with tokens: he copied our Dandelion setup, gaining some field due to his overwhelming quality.

But since we're no nubs, at minute 30' we were already ahead of him shaping a 4-1-4-1 and knowing he'd pull out an offensive setup soon or late. Sure he was playing offensive and arrowed (personal trainer's troll rage) we did what we usually avoid: we gave reds on our central mids, and another one to Stark, clicking that little apparently useless button named "force counter attacks". After 9 minutes, we were A)Gaining pressure due to our module change, forcing them to foul us several times, and pitifully none of them being a goal from FK, and B) using his rage right against him having none less than 4 counters towards their keeper, with 3 going wide and the last one being the 2-0 thanks to the red arrowed MC Altun serving a good cross to the red arrowed Stark.

In the second half, we kept having the play in our hands, and THANKS to the ****ty platform it took 5 minutes to us to be informed of another setup change by the opponents. While we were shaping the butterfly, we had our usual let-down: like alwais, a shoot from 35 meters got in giving them an unearned 2-1. For the rest, the butterfly regained the lost possession and pressure, and disabling the counters gave us two more clean chanches, which were defused once by the keeper, and once by the post going out.

We are VERY proud of this result, even knowing that 99% won't be enough to grant us the Final. A 2-0 would have given us about 55% chanches, while atm we navigate around 30%. But we're proving to be effectively and ultimately the best team on our server, despite quality and all the other ****. Would of have been Tokened up in this season, i wonder where we'd have ended up.
    dv8r, ppturano, flatthg and 1 others like this.

Season 42-cage-fc-league4.jpg

Cage FC- lying in 3rd on GD. Messed up against the leaders other day,losing 1-0, that messes up hopes of winning it out,unless they slip up. Doubtful the run they're on. Looked at the remaining matches though, and their last 5 are a little tougher than mine, as they play 2nd, 5th and 6th - all solid teams. 2nd place SERGIO obviously have to play leaders Zagana, and they also face 4th place Ragor fc, who were top for a while. The toughest matches for me now are against 4th & 6th. Already played 1st and 2nd twice each. Not a good record over those 4 games, 2L 1D 1W - now it's all down to how we fair against the chasing pack.

Season 42-thecageyones-league3.jpg

thecageyones league 3 - my pure,non T-purchased squad - messed up here too, lost against the leaders twice, so I guess they deserve to win the league. They're a weaker side too, which proves it's not all about numbers and stats. They're not even 2nd or 3rd best team in terms of average quality or team value.

Both teams are in the CL semis, so I'll concentrate on that for each. I won't throw top 3 spots in the league, but I won't be as concerned about results as I would be if on top.
    Last edited by Keith Gaule; 07-21-2013 at 09:20 PM.

double post, sorry.