Page 164 of 224 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Screenshots for "Trololo..." post

This match makes me rage. There will be no manager points given out this match because I was very p***ed off...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Screenshots for "Trololo..." post

This match makes me rage. There will be no manager points given out this match because I was very p***ed off...
    You should have win this with more number of goals ... very bad result ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    You should have win this with more number of goals ... very bad result ...
    I raged very hard and I ****** off. Because Rooney were given DNA of Torres, Schurrle gets 4 rating, and they got more chances. First I think they should probably win that...

BTW I will try my best to get DragonRojo's hope for 26-0-0 gone bust...

A question for you...Is putting two players closer together like DL and DML make the formation illegal?

EDIT:

This is my team after 21 tokens have been bought. More tokens will come soon...

Last edited by pnr8555; 07-22-2013 at 09:21 AM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Addicted
    you really should improve your backup keeper^^

I'd be afraid to play with a 2* keeper
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

FCB
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMIS 1st leg Home

FCB 0 - 2 Winston
    FCB 33.7 3-5-2v till 45th then Dandelion; 26.7 4-3-1-2

1st loss in the CL in 2 seasons that too in home makes us to think. Its very bad, we tried our best to get at least a draw but nothing worked out for us and our total shots on target were only 5 .

They scored one goal from a free kick and 2nd goal from a penalty that my defender use hand on the ball ...damn it despite of having +7 quality difference we should win this match but we lost it ...

Team Talk: Nothing to talk. Have to find out a way to beat in away match

Last edited by FCB; 07-22-2013 at 10:58 AM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

LEAGUE ROUND 21 - ANOTHER GREAT WIN

FK Tirana 0-4 July Fourth

FK Tirana 117.9 Asymmetric 3-5-2 - July Fourth 125.3 3N-4-1-2 then 51 minutes 3-5-2 flat

Another important game for us today as technically we were going into this game a point behind because NAMO UNITED get a "free win" later on tonight, July Fourth showed their intent on winning this game from the very beginning and Pietropaolo and O'Sullivan were causing problems for FK Tirana to begin with, It looked like another big scoreline was on its way and O'Sullivan got us into the lead on 15 minutes with a well timed run with the ball and chipped the keeper and into the net for the lead, Miku made a run next into the penalty area and was fouled and Michu made no mistake in sending the keeper the wrong way to double our lead, Rapp and Pazzani had a couple of shots blocked for FK Tirara before it was 3-0 after Beckett got in behind the defence and squared it off for Miku to smash it in past the keeper and it was 3-0 @ HT, Miku got injured early in the second half and despite a small window with us playing with 10, O'Sullivan once again got on the scoresheet from the corner that resulted from the free-kick that Miku was injured from. July Fourth continued to create many chances afterwards and we were not able to convert anything else into goals.

Goals: O'Sullivan (15,51) Michu (25 PEN) Miku (41) MOTM: O'Sullivan.
    Injury Report: Miku OUT 6 days... not anymore.

Team Talk: An excellent win for us in what could of been a difficult mornings football had things didn't start going our way, the result will mean that we are still going to be 2 points ahead of NAMO UNITED as they get their "free win" due to match fixing later on and we expect our current GD lead of 12 goals to be cut quite considerably.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 07-22-2013 at 11:09 AM.
    reddeviljohn and dv8r like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    thats cruel, better taem and getting slapped down 5-0 regardless.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    thats cruel, better taem and getting slapped down 5-0 regardless.
    sorry it is 2-0 not 5-0 forgot edit to which was copied from my previous post
    Last edited by FCB; 07-22-2013 at 10:57 AM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    sorry it is 2-0 not 5-0 forgot edit to which was copied from my previous post
    Lol... Was going to say that it looks like the end for your team if you had lost 5-0, but at 2-0... You still got a chance to turn it around, It's been done many times before.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Lol... Was going to say that it looks like the end for your team if you had lost 5-0, but at 2-0... You still got a chance to turn it around, It's been done many times before.
    Yes but need to figure it out the right formation to win the match ... I always do better in away matches despite of my home matches ... if I won't find right formation, I"ll use the same formation that opponent uses and try to win as my Quality is more than him....
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013