Page 165 of 224 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Securas GT keeps it's relentless chase on the leader of the league. This morning SOA FC fell victim, 3 goals with no reply. The leader will have a tough home match later on, and tomorrow he will be playing the 3rd place. As his last 3 games are quite easy, the chance of a comeback for the Portuguese team lays in the next few days.
    July Fourth likes this.

I am hoping for the triple this season
    At the moment its looking quite good.
    Thank god the reducing quality worked once to get a fair chance in cup

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    I raged very hard and I ****** off. Because Rooney were given DNA of Torres, Schurrle gets 4 rating, and they got more chances. First I think they should probably win that...

BTW I will try my best to get DragonRojo's hope for 26-0-0 gone bust...

A question for you...Is putting two players closer together like DL and DML make the formation illegal?

EDIT:

This is my team after 21 tokens have been bought. More tokens will come soon...
    I think its legal only ...using DL and DML never make illegal formation till you have proper players in opponent pitch ...
    Last edited by FCB; 07-22-2013 at 11:07 AM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Apprentice
    This season is awful...best team in my league and I'm sitting 6th.....stupid

Apprentice
    i havn't wrote on here for ages oops...that is my poor season
    Season 42-grrrr.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Brown View Post
    This season is awful...best team in my league and I'm sitting 6th.....stupid
    Tank it.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    tank it ????

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Great result in cup.

Nice, result. Finals next?

Ps. Did you sell M. Kitić ?!?!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Brown View Post
    tank it ????
    Yeah finish below 7th and your players don't lose a star next season because it doesn't look like you will be in next seasons CL.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    RR Cup, Semi-Finals, 1st Leg

New Team: 3n-1-3w-1-2, 4-1-4-1, 3n-2w-2n-2w-1
    Salvatore FC: 4-3-1-2, 3n-1-3w-1-2, 3w-2mc-3am-2, 3n-2mc-3am-2

Well, what to say, if not that we deserved much, much, much more than this. To start off, we have now the certainty that our opponent is a mere personal trainer, with absolutely and remotely not a single clue about this game. Proof is that he fielded his normal setup, and didn't even bother to take an eye on us shaping from ND to Dandelion 5 minutes before the start. And as we started, against him and 5 friends (alts?) supporting against us, we already were pressuring them and it was still early when we went ahead with Stark over a personal action. The guy realized probably at that point that if we fired out Kaiserslauten and Koln it wasn't sheer luck, but lacking any possible knowledge or ability he did what every Doll does when filled with tokens: he copied our Dandelion setup, gaining some field due to his overwhelming quality.

But since we're no nubs, at minute 30' we were already ahead of him shaping a 4-1-4-1 and knowing he'd pull out an offensive setup soon or late. Sure he was playing offensive and arrowed (personal trainer's troll rage) we did what we usually avoid: we gave reds on our central mids, and another one to Stark, clicking that little apparently useless button named "force counter attacks". After 9 minutes, we were A)Gaining pressure due to our module change, forcing them to foul us several times, and pitifully none of them being a goal from FK, and B) using his rage right against him having none less than 4 counters towards their keeper, with 3 going wide and the last one being the 2-0 thanks to the red arrowed MC Altun serving a good cross to the red arrowed Stark.

In the second half, we kept having the play in our hands, and THANKS to the ****ty platform it took 5 minutes to us to be informed of another setup change by the opponents. While we were shaping the butterfly, we had our usual let-down: like alwais, a shoot from 35 meters got in giving them an unearned 2-1. For the rest, the butterfly regained the lost possession and pressure, and disabling the counters gave us two more clean chanches, which were defused once by the keeper, and once by the post going out.

We are VERY proud of this result, even knowing that 99% won't be enough to grant us the Final. A 2-0 would have given us about 55% chanches, while atm we navigate around 30%. But we're proving to be effectively and ultimately the best team on our server, despite quality and all the other ****. Would of have been Tokened up in this season, i wonder where we'd have ended up.

Oops!… You did it again! Well, first of all congratulations. Believe that you're more than satisfied with the result then the "game" itself, but then again - you have proven that it isn't all about stars and quality, the "tactics" have a point and impact on the outcome as well.

If I were you - I would be "proud" of myself and the things accomplished so far. It ain't a easy task to beat and overcome teams like this, especially if you're facing managers with more "brawn than brain".

Good Luck!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________