Page 218 of 224 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Hi Steve welcome to forum

Thanks, Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Davies View Post
    Many thanks. I am Level 1. We all gotta start somewhere
    may be you need to read some guide to build yourself a great team. We are all always willing to help a level 1 2 one,

read it first, spencially what done by July http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ls-guides.html
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

A.C MILAN LEAGUE CHAMPION

So again after long season A.C Milan won the league title .

Cya on Season 10

I've decided that I will not be buying any tokens this season.
    Wolf FC

Quote Originally Posted by zJordan View Post
    I've decided that I will not be buying any tokens this season.
    Yeah... save your money and just farm...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

REVIEW

League
    Champions W26 D0 L0 GF116 GA16 Diff +100 Pts 78

It was a stroll with our main rival Sageata Navodari (Romania) some 22 points behind, Lopes FC (Portugal) made a late challenge but faded and a mention to Murat FC (Turkey) who finished 4th but greatly improved their q and really upset alot of results.

Champions League
    Runners Up (again) W11 D1 L1 GF39 GA7 Diff +32

We scored a ton of goals in the group stage and our best performance was beating Imam (Qatar) 5-1 at home in the last 16 and the toughest was beating ES54 FC (France) home & away in the Semi so was a real disappointed to lose the final to Barizta FC (Thai) but the team just did not play well.

Cup
    Playoffs W4 D1 L1 GF 13 GA 7 Diff +6

We got past Fermana FC (Italy) from level 14 3-0AGG and Junkiez (Italy) Level 14 5-0AGG but were upended against ManFC (Thai) Level 13 7-5AGG

So our entire season we lost 2 matches both in different cup competitions and both to Thai opposition.

Player of the season

Butland has been excellent in goal and has been well backed up by Lendl, Zouma and Ferdenandz and Summers at the back, Di Gennero is runner up with 20 goals and 3 assists and the winner for the 2nd year running is Moreau with 25 goals and 17 assists.

This was our 5th successive league title but next year the manger must really try to bring a cup home
    July Fourth likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Our Final Table.

We won the league by 4 points in the end. I'm struggling to work out how a mediocre team like NAMO UNITED can come close to winning the league title and the second worst team quality-wise ends up finishing third in the league... But thats the NGE for you.

Quality changes per each team since the beginning of the season when the league was drawn.

I'm guessing NAMO UNITED will probably tank next season and they will get Fha FC back in the same level again.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 07-27-2013 at 08:25 PM.
    reddeviljohn likes this.

I just checked the average rating thing on the iphone, and it is misleading. For example, one of my newer strikers only has an average of 6.9, but out of 10 games played, he has scored 9 goals and been MOTM twice. I reckon that says a lot more than a 6.9 average.

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    REVIEW

League
    Champions W26 D0 L0 GF116 GA16 Diff +100 Pts 78

It was a stroll with our main rival Sageata Navodari (Romania) some 22 points behind, Lopes FC (Portugal) made a late challenge but faded and a mention to Murat FC (Turkey) who finished 4th but greatly improved their q and really upset alot of results.

Champions League
    Runners Up (again) W11 D1 L1 GF39 GA7 Diff +32

We scored a ton of goals in the group stage and our best performance was beating Imam (Qatar) 5-1 at home in the last 16 and the toughest was beating ES54 FC (France) home & away in the Semi so was a real disappointed to lose the final to Barizta FC (Thai) but the team just did not play well.

Cup
    Playoffs W4 D1 L1 GF 13 GA 7 Diff +6

We got past Fermana FC (Italy) from level 14 3-0AGG and Junkiez (Italy) Level 14 5-0AGG but were upended against ManFC (Thai) Level 13 7-5AGG

So our entire season we lost 2 matches both in different cup competitions and both to Thai opposition.

Player of the season

Butland has been excellent in goal and has been well backed up by Lendl, Zouma and Ferdenandz and Summers at the back, Di Gennero is runner up with 20 goals and 3 assists and the winner for the 2nd year running is Moreau with 25 goals and 17 assists.

This was our 5th successive league title but next year the manger must really try to bring a cup home
    So you done the 26-0-0 and +100 GD is an awesome number to land on, but unfortunately in reality they are just stats and would you trade this in for a CL Trophy?