Page 45 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

hhh am more than happy that Nordeus pushed me to abandon my team, but had to be back to play one last game today, just for fun .. he is best team in my server, i know him very well, bcz am always seeded in my Cup competition every season bcz we are among the best 64 teams in our server , and needless to say he win every fkn single cup .. but never had the chance to play him before, so had to come out from my retirement for just that last single match, he is in my league now .. so give it my best and it was 49-51 possession wise.. but his quality at back and upfront was the difference .. is great to play teams like that .. can't be much proud of my team .. back to retirement

Last edited by shwanko07; 07-02-2013 at 06:06 PM.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    hhh am more than happy that Nordeus pushed me to abandon my team, but had to be back to play one last game today, just for fun .. he is best team in my server, i know him very well, bcz am always seeded in my Cup competition every season bcz we are among the best 64 teams in our server , and needless to say he win every fkn single cup .. but never had the chance to play him before, so had to come out from my retirement for just that last single match, he is in my league now .. so give it my best and it was 49-51 possession wise.. but his quality at back and upfront was the difference .. is great to play teams like that .. can't be much proud of my team .. back to retirement

LOL... so even if you continued on the BEARS account, the league season would of been a write-off anyways. Imagine a normal player and they log into see the league draw and they were put alongside a team like that.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Are we positive on the extended red package ask for longer injuries? If so and they don't get reduced, ima defenetly quit the game.

One thing is subtly forcing people to spend more, another one is acting as a bunch of assholes and try rob the most. If so, see ya.

Wolf FC have suffered a shock-defeat in the Champions league group stages 1 - 0 to Athletico.
    Wolf FC

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Are we positive on the extended red package ask for longer injuries? If so and they don't get reduced, ima defenetly quit the game.

One thing is subtly forcing people to spend more, another one is acting as a bunch of assholes and try rob the most. If so, see ya.
    Just had a long term injury on my Troll City account and it's still 15 reds for the 5+ days injuries.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

A very great start to the season 6 for TRIPLETE FC!

The important fact is not our victory with a score very high, but it is the draw at home of Asd Guaranum2011 our rivals for the title.

The team that won the league in season 5 by winning 24 games and drawing twice against us, started the season 6 with a home draw and is now two points behind us! Friday July 5 there will be the match TRIPLETE FC vs Asd Guaranum2011 and winning we will have the chance to fly a 5-point lead.

shwanko07 and Ljepoje like this.
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Just had a long term injury on my Troll City account and it's still 15 reds for the 5+ days injuries.
    can reconfirm - just had another 6 day injury in a friendly and maxed healing at 15pks.... maybe theyre trying the cap removed on just a few servers?
    Season 18 : Level 17
    1 Treble, 3 Doubles.
    League: 10 Cups, 4 Shields, 2 Plaques
    Champions: 3 Cups, 3 Shields
    Cup: 2 Cups, 2 Shields

Bring Back the Old Transfer Market (BBtOTM) !!

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post

Hmmmm .... he in my Cup pool .... not facing yet - but hope not till the very end
    Season 18 : Level 17
    1 Treble, 3 Doubles.
    League: 10 Cups, 4 Shields, 2 Plaques
    Champions: 3 Cups, 3 Shields
    Cup: 2 Cups, 2 Shields

Bring Back the Old Transfer Market (BBtOTM) !!

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    LOL... so even if you continued on the BEARS account, the league season would of been a write-off anyways. Imagine a normal player and they log into see the league draw and they were put alongside a team like that.
    sure .. the guy in every single cup beat easily teams with 7* & 8*, my players will be 6* in 2-3 days .. but what chance i have ?
    i had to meet him anyway one day , guess next season will be another guy problem

what is funny is that he watch every single match .. is like his team need a manager he seem love it to see other suffering & humiliated
    Last edited by shwanko07; 07-02-2013 at 06:52 PM.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

2 wins in 30 minutes

two opponents are so weak but active manager and play a formation that i hate the most 413W11.

season 7 : presentation

note: the 2 numbers corresponding at age and quality

We built our team to play Narrow diamond, Wide diamond, 3N2W2N12, 442 classique, 413N2, 413W2 and 4 3N-1 -2.
    ours wonder kid: Reclari, Bak, vilchez... this 3 player will benifit from traning and green pack,

tranfer: we still look for GK, Truong Hoang Quang is young and inexperience, Albaris is very poor rating. Chí Công may be loaned to subaccount for starting eleven.
    Last edited by tongly45; 07-02-2013 at 06:54 PM.
    shwanko07 likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015