Page 43 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

  1. #421
    Famous Raykco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,644
    TEAM TALK.

    We had two debutants for today's opening league encounter. Australian striker Jacob Wilkinson, took the match headlines with mixed emotions. Having scored the only goal, he also received the man of the match award. But he also picked up a hamstring injury on 85 minutes, which will see him missing the next three matches. Our other debutant, American Greg Fucillo, had a quiet game on the left wing.

    This afternoon we have added two more players to our squad, taking it up to the full compliment of 22. Firstly we beat one other manager to get 5* 18yo left defender, Declan Jones (Wales), after six rounds of bidding. We then completed our day's trading by signing 22 yo New Zealander, Homer Simpson, who plays centre midfield, from our scout list.
    LONDON CITY

    Olympic Stadium...East London

    Season 47...........Manager Level 33

  2. #422
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Tuesday.

    LEAGUE: Round 1. STANDARD FC (84.0) v LONDON CITY (83.5)

    Result: STANDARD 0-1 LONDON
    Goals: Wilkinson 66
    M.o.M: Jacob Wilkinson

    City got their league campaign off to a winning start away in Belgium. As things stand, Standard are the highest quality team in the league, so we are happy with our start. The only goal came after the hour mark, when new striker, Jacob Wilkinson finished off a jinking run with a fine goal. Being the first game scheduled for the day, we topped the league for two minutes until another match ended 2-0.

    CITY: Miklosko, Haller, Fiksdal, Whyte, Watts, Fucillo, Duggan, Hori, Daniels, Yashin (Robins), Wilkinson.
    I bet 500 tokens on PTO ALCUDIA to win the league.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  3. #423
    Famous Raykco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,644
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I bet 500 tokens on PTO ALCUDIA to win the league.
    They drew their first game 1-1 just now.
    LONDON CITY

    Olympic Stadium...East London

    Season 47...........Manager Level 33

  4. #424
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    TEAM TALK.

    We had two debutants for today's opening league encounter. Australian striker Jacob Wilkinson, took the match headlines with mixed emotions. Having scored the only goal, he also received the man of the match award. But he also picked up a hamstring injury on 85 minutes, which will see him missing the next three matches. Our other debutant, American Greg Fucillo, had a quiet game on the left wing.

    This afternoon we have added two more players to our squad, taking it up to the full compliment of 22. Firstly we beat one other manager to get 5* 18yo left defender, Declan Jones (Wales), after six rounds of bidding. We then completed our day's trading by signing 22 yo New Zealander, Homer Simpson, who plays centre midfield, from our scout list.
    Doh!!!
    Raykco and Sxrenity like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  5. #425
    Moderator Sxrenity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wigan, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,016
    Fartmann, Beast & Simpson, the dynamic trio.
    Raykco likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

    "You'll Never Walk Alone."



    #JFT96


    I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

  6. #426
    Dreamer Maor23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    472
    they now take more of your red packs when a player is injured for a long time. I don't know when it started but I wanted to heal my player from a 6 day injury and didn't really pay attention to the packs thinking it will be 15 as usual, it took 25 of them. so be careful.

  7. #427
    Apprentice rdsouza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    they now take more of your red packs when a player is injured for a long time. I don't know when it started but I wanted to heal my player from a 6 day injury and didn't really pay attention to the packs thinking it will be 15 as usual, it took 25 of them. so be careful.

    Awwww. now, if thats true, thats just plain vindictive, mean, sinful even, borne of a missing conscience and excessive greed!!... So much from a mod update i saw some time ago "Its not as easy as fixing a button" Bull crap!
    Maor23 likes this.
    Season 18 : Level 17
    1 Treble, 3 Doubles.
    League: 10 Cups, 4 Shields, 2 Plaques
    Champions: 3 Cups, 3 Shields
    Cup: 2 Cups, 2 Shields


    Bring Back the Old Transfer Market (BBtOTM) !!

  8. #428
    Dreamer Maor23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    472
    also played my first league match today, not the beginning I wished for in the league but at least I won the match.



    Quote Originally Posted by rdsouza View Post
    Awwww. now, if thats true, thats just plain vindictive, mean, sinful even, borne of a missing conscience and excessive greed!!... So much from a mod update i saw some time ago "Its not as easy as fixing a button" Bull crap!
    exactly my thoughts when I realized I'm out 25 of them, I keep talking about their greediness for the last couple of months but it's just getting out of hand. I don't know if there's anything we can do about it, or if anyone is willing to anyway..
    Last edited by Maor23; 07-02-2013 at 05:13 PM.

  9. #429
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    they now take more of your red packs when a player is injured for a long time. I don't know when it started but I wanted to heal my player from a 6 day injury and didn't really pay attention to the packs thinking it will be 15 as usual, it took 25 of them. so be careful.
    Next they will raise the token price of the booster packages.
    Maor23 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  10. #430
    Apprentice rdsouza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    also played my first league match today, not the beginning I wished for in the league but at least I won the match.

    count your blessings .... could have been the same player result and the other guy had the goal
    Season 18 : Level 17
    1 Treble, 3 Doubles.
    League: 10 Cups, 4 Shields, 2 Plaques
    Champions: 3 Cups, 3 Shields
    Cup: 2 Cups, 2 Shields


    Bring Back the Old Transfer Market (BBtOTM) !!