Page 84 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

This is my new player signed yesterday from DragonRojo via direct transfer...

It is pronounced "Tao Somchai Kemglud". He is a Thai actor in real life.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    Juventus Era

reddeviljohn, pnr8555 and Gamer_X like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

a boring day in forum
    finally, complète dream team. not a good player but Aeoriel CD and 3 position player is rare in tranfer market,
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

LEAGUE ROUND 5 - TROLLS DID THEIR BEST

July Fourth 6-0 RukThai FC

July Fourth 124.3 4-2N-1-2W-1 then 3-5-2 V 2nd half, RukThai FC 105.9 4-5-1 V

A match vs an abandoned team... So there can really be only 1 outcome here you would think, Against a team with only 1 squad player (7* DL free-kick taker) left with the rest leaving due to contracts running out... But thankfully after 8 minutes we scored the important breakthrough from a long run from Papaleo to send it round the keeper and put us into the lead and on 17 minutes Ivor Hardy scored from a free-kick... However the NGE was at it again as we continued on the front foot for the rest of the first half and we had to wait until the 64th minute for O'Sullivan to square it off for younger Watson to score another goal for us, our best moments came late on in the game... Pietropaolo firstly passed for Hardy to Tap in on 80 minutes and again a minute later he set up Papaleo to knock it infor 5-0, in the final minute a Hogan cross found Shaba's head to make it 6-0 as July Fourth ran as big winners as expected from the kick-off.

Goals: Papaleo (8,81) Hardy (17,80) Watson (64) Shaba (89) MOTM: Hardy.

Team Talk: Well... You can only beat whats infront of you and if your playing a team of 3* misfits playing OOP then you should win emphatically, but NGE tried its best to keep the score downwards but we were always going to win this game.
    ndre, reddeviljohn and Ljepoje like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    LEAGUE ROUND 5 - TROLLS DID THEIR BEST

July Fourth 6-0 RukThai FC

July Fourth 124.3 4-2N-1-2W-1 then 3-5-2 V 2nd half, RukThai FC 105.9 4-5-1 V

A match vs an abandoned team... So there can really be only 1 outcome here you would think, Against a team with only 1 squad player (7* DL free-kick taker) left with the rest leaving due to contracts running out... But thankfully after 8 minutes we scored the important breakthrough from a long run from Papaleo to send it round the keeper and put us into the lead and on 17 minutes Ivor Hardy scored from a free-kick... However the NGE was at it again as we continued on the front foot for the rest of the first half and we had to wait until the 64th minute for O'Sullivan to square it off for younger Watson to score another goal for us, our best moments came late on in the game... Pietropaolo firstly passed for Hardy to Tap in on 80 minutes and again a minute later he set up Papaleo to knock it infor 5-0, in the final minute a Hogan cross found Shaba's head to make it 6-0 as July Fourth ran as big winners as expected from the kick-off.

Goals: Papaleo (8,81) Hardy (17,80) Watson (64) Shaba (89) MOTM: Hardy.

Team Talk: Well... You can only beat whats infront of you and if your playing a team of 3* misfits playing OOP then you should win emphatically, but NGE tried its best to keep the score downwards but we were always going to win this game.
    Great job July, keep going like that !

3-0 for us against very good opponent 5/5 wins in league so far
    tongly45 and ppturano like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Great job July, keep going like that !
    I'm pissed off these days with all these awkward and strange results thats been occuring, what has normally been a straight forward stroll has turned into a real struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'm pissed off these days with all these awkward and strange results thats been occuring, what has normally been a straight forward stroll has turned into a real struggle.
    Hmmm I'm out from cup but it was my fault, I was not home and I lost with 2-0 (at the start of the game, injured player, few minutes after red card) 9 vs 11 we lost with 2-0, home we won with 2-0 and we lost at penalty this really sucks and guess what 2 players with penalty kick SA missed penalty (in row).

But is ok, we moved on, now we will focus on CL and League (league should not be a problem, but you never know), CL (kinda hard so far, 1 win and 1 lose).

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Hmmm I'm out from cup but it was my fault, I was not home and I lost with 2-0 (at the start of the game, injured player, few minutes after red card) 9 vs 11 we lost with 2-0, home we won with 2-0 and we lost at penalty this really sucks and guess what 2 players with penalty kick SA missed penalty (in row).

But is ok, we moved on, now we will focus on CL and League (league should not be a problem, but you never know), CL (kinda hard so far, 1 win and 1 lose).
    Yeah I went out the cup in similar fashion to you, won first leg 2-0 away and second leg lost 2-4 so we got done on the away goals... So it's kind of crazy at the moment and nothing is guaranteed this season.

Missed the league match, left the team on an idiotic formation (3n-3n-2w-2), didn't watch, the other manager did-

Won 0-9.
    Ljepoje likes this.