Page 42 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Would not surprise me, but I have a feeling there will be 1 or 2 draws this season, especially he is away for the 1st half of the season, leaving his best team in a 4-5-1 V formation. We will see what happens over the next 2 weeks.
    Yeah, that's true. I had 2 draws last season (all against equal opposition). Will be interesting to follow "Perfect tactis" without their tactician in the rear
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah, that's true. I had 2 draws last season (all against equal opposition). Will be interesting to follow "Perfect tactis" without their tactician in the rear
    They got through the 1st Round of the cup as well because their form has 2 W's
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

league isn't so easy, i don't have many time this season. There is at least 8 active team in the league. it sounds great for level 3
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    NP!

Use the 4-1-2-1-2 (ND) formation if possible, otherwise 4-4-2. His players might be good, but the formation isn't as good as it seems (many flaws).
    I haven't got players for ND. And when I play against this formation with ND i always lost. :/

Tried to lose my game. Played illegal formation, used 2 GKs, some players out of position. In the end my GK who played at centreback got the MOM, and drew 1-1 away LOL

What Level are you playing at now? 8
    What are your ambitions? at least 7 place in league
    How many Tokens you got? none
    How much Money you got? 35M
    Who are you buying/selling? buy well....sell 1MC 1DC,and buy some young player

LEAGUE ROUND 1 - NGE TROLLS ARE AT IT AGAIN

July Fourth 0-0 Ma.Ra. F.C.

July Fourth 122.3 4-5-1 V then 70 minutes 3-5-2 V - Ma.Ra. F.C. 118.2 3N-4-1-2

Very annoying this, first 15 minutes of the game they started the better team getting the first few attacks in, then one of their strikers was injured when Childs made a foul just outside the area that got him a yellow card, then we were on the front foot after that, but whatever we threw at them we couldn't find that elusive goal that would of got us off to the start we would of wanted but no... NGE had other ideas and Michu missed a sitter, Beckett couldn't get free-kicks on target and Miku couldn't get that important pass through to get us up and running this season... Yes, I think we will still win the league but its not how we would of liked to of started.

Goals: None. MOTM: Knight (Our Keeper, just shows you what NGE was upto.)

Team Talk: Don't know what happened here....???
    Ljepoje likes this.

Season 7: Presentation

Team Logo, Jerseys, and General View

Team Showcase

Trophy Room

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following last season's exploit, we only had 238 T available for this season, hence we focused hardly on making them count. No youngsters were bought this season, replaced from (luckily) three 22 yo scouts which, being all Q59, easily reached 7* with little to none green usage (respectively: 6, 6, 8 sps away from the star). Those are: G.Basualdo, A.Altun, B.Wayne. WIth what we spared, we acquired 100 greens which added to a good reserve of spared ones. We focused only on the youngster titulars (all the ones between 19-21 yo) and sped up their star's regain. Most of them were Q58 or nearing that, so we succesfully managed to accomplih the goal sparing 12 greens. The rest of the bunch will most probably retain the star through this or next season.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Tuesday.

LEAGUE: Round 1. STANDARD FC (84.0) v LONDON CITY (83.5)

Result: STANDARD 0-1 LONDON
    Goals: Wilkinson 66
    M.o.M: Jacob Wilkinson

City got their league campaign off to a winning start away in Belgium. As things stand, Standard are the highest quality team in the league, so we are happy with our start. The only goal came after the hour mark, when new striker, Jacob Wilkinson finished off a jinking run with a fine goal. Being the first game scheduled for the day, we topped the league for two minutes until another match ended 2-0.

CITY: Miklosko, Haller, Fiksdal, Whyte, Watts, Fucillo, Duggan, Hori, Daniels, Yashin (Robins), Wilkinson.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Season 7: Presentation

Team Logo, Jerseys, and General View

Team Showcase

Trophy Room

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following last season's exploit, we only had 238 T available for this season, hence we focused hardly on making them count. No youngsters were bought this season, replaced from (luckily) three 22 yo scouts which, being all Q59, easily reached 7* with little to none green usage (respectively: 6, 6, 8 sps away from the star). Those are: G.Basualdo, A.Altun, B.Wayne. WIth what we spared, we acquired 100 greens which added to a good reserve of spared ones. We focused only on the youngster titulars (all the ones between 19-21 yo) and sped up their star's regain. Most of them were Q58 or nearing that, so we succesfully managed to accomplih the goal sparing 12 greens. The rest of the bunch will most probably retain the star through this or next season.
    Despite you reducing your token budget and spending somewhat, this is still a good competitive team, although it still had a lot of strength from that season minus a star, with new team now becoming non-token buying, the effects will soon begin to show in future seasons.