Page 44 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    also played my first league match today, not the beginning I wished for in the league but at least I won the match.

exactly my thoughts when I realized I'm out 25 of them, I keep talking about their greediness for the last couple of months but it's just getting out of hand. I don't know if there's anything we can do about it, or if anyone is willing to anyway..
    I'd swap my first league game for this.....
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Next they will raise the token price of the booster packages.
    yea, hoping it won't happen doesn't seem to be very effective these days.

Quote Originally Posted by rdsouza View Post
    count your blessings .... could have been the same player result and the other guy had the goal
    yea, I guess. also forgot to add I lost my connection somewhere between the injuries and the red card so I feel really lucky winning a match that I think something really didn't want me to.

What Level are you playing at now? level 3
    What are your ambitions? promotion and get to knockout stage of C League
    How many Tokens you got? 140
    How much Money you got? 3 mill
    Who are you buying/selling? no one
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

I'd swap my first league game for this.....
    just saw your post, better luck next match I know you'll win it eventually.

wow!!!this season looks very interesting for me..very hard league,Cup and Champions League opponents..My next Cup rival will be someone whom I know very well from the past seasons...2 seasons ago I beat him in 1/2 of the CL but I lost to him in the quarterfinals last season...and if it's not enough we play in the same league now... my situation In the Champions League looks even worse..2 hard opponents with similar quality as me in the same group..and the League looks like this:

Season 42-greenshot_2013-07-02_16-49-38.jpg

so wish me luck everyone because I will really need it this season!!!
    Raykco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Season 7: Presentation

Team Logo, Jerseys, and General View

Team Showcase

Trophy Room

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following last season's exploit, we only had 238 T available for this season, hence we focused hardly on making them count. No youngsters were bought this season, replaced from (luckily) three 22 yo scouts which, being all Q59, easily reached 7* with little to none green usage (respectively: 6, 6, 8 sps away from the star). Those are: G.Basualdo, A.Altun, B.Wayne. WIth what we spared, we acquired 100 greens which added to a good reserve of spared ones. We focused only on the youngster titulars (all the ones between 19-21 yo) and sped up their star's regain. Most of them were Q58 or nearing that, so we succesfully managed to accomplih the goal sparing 12 greens. The rest of the bunch will most probably retain the star through this or next season.
    We are almost equal, but you have a couple of more 6* then I do. Overall nice and good looking squad!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

LEAGUE ROUND 1 - NGE TROLLS ARE AT IT AGAIN

July Fourth 0-0 Ma.Ra. F.C.

July Fourth 122.3 4-5-1 V then 70 minutes 3-5-2 V - Ma.Ra. F.C. 118.2 3N-4-1-2

Very annoying this, first 15 minutes of the game they started the better team getting the first few attacks in, then one of their strikers was injured when Childs made a foul just outside the area that got him a yellow card, then we were on the front foot after that, but whatever we threw at them we couldn't find that elusive goal that would of got us off to the start we would of wanted but no... NGE had other ideas and Michu missed a sitter, Beckett couldn't get free-kicks on target and Miku couldn't get that important pass through to get us up and running this season... Yes, I think we will still win the league but its not how we would of liked to of started.

Goals: None. MOTM: Knight (Our Keeper, just shows you what NGE was upto.)

Team Talk: Don't know what happened here....???
    Experienced the same difficulties in my league game this morning... We created and dominated (62% vs 32% in possesion and plenty of shots on target) but the ball just keep hitting of post. Then Jovetić managed to score 2 goals in the finish and got us a important 3 - 1 win. Was a relief! Tomorrow we will face one of the strongest teams, The Turkish opposition Fenerbahce, will be a big game indeed!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Experienced the same difficulties in my league game this morning... We created and dominated (62% vs 32% in possesion and plenty of shots on target) but the ball just keep hitting of post. Then Jovetić managed to score 2 goals in the finish and got us a important 3 - 1 win. Was a relief! Tomorrow we will face one of the strongest teams, The Turkish opposition Fenerbahce, will be a big game indeed!
    I had a few league games like this last season as well, I guess the NGE is getting sick of us winning everything and to try and make the league more interesting, it produces this 0-0 draw... However I believe I'm going to be too strong for my rivals soon and Beckett will soon will be scoring the free-kicks like Mensah did when he was at his prime.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

As I have played for 12 seasons now, and already have 60 flags, it is very hard to gain new ones. But this season is going to be different. Of my 13 away fixtures, FOUR of them will produce new ones for me (Armenia, Montenegro, Lithuania & Cambodia). Steadily befriending players from over the world during my playing time, has now paid off.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Season 42-alish.jpg

Any idea how to counter this?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9