Page 58 of 224 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

And...we're out of the season like Lipjoe said, this is enough and the end of the tolerance towards Nordeus and its ****. We would like to know how a 5-3-1-1 could overpower in order: 3-1-4-2, narrow diamond, 3-1-3-1-2, 3-5-2 V, 3-4-3. All this we tried tonight and NOTHINGA made the slightest difference. ALL our shots went wide, and of 4 occasions overall he got 2 goals both from corner kicks with an aerial defender on our side. Point: with an average Q52 main eleven he DOMINATED us and our avg 59 Q on the field. After a season with 50 injuries, a BUGGED server which generates only players 5 QUALITY under the real cap, idiotic results and OVER ALL A 100% RATE INJURY whenever we make a substitution, THIS IS WHERE IT STOPS. We will TANK the season, and if not enough, the one after as well.

If they think we'll buy again tokens making us lose and perform awfully, they're far from what will happen. And when a game becomes pissing rather than enjoyable that's when you find something better. I'll enjoy to see the fall of Nordeus not giving them any chanche to rob me anymore. Full Stop.

For the return, we'll play the most idiotic offensive and out of mind formation available.

Oh, pointless to say, the other manager showed up at minute 89. WHat a great way to win. I'll do the same for all the season.
    Also, HOW THE **** my player ratings are alwais low winning and mysteriously they ****ING get 8 and 7 losing. Gotta be kidding me.

Ljepoje likes this.

Happy birthday July Fourth

And as i thought it's an overall issue, doesn't regard just me. Here are some other cup's results:

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    And as i thought it's an overall issue, doesn't regard just me. Here are some other cup's results:

I had 2 bad results yesterday against weaker teams around 4Q and 8Q lower than mine.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by nsretkovic View Post
    Happy birthday July Fourth
    I'm in the UK so it's still 30 minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    And...we're out of the season like Lipjoe said, this is enough and the end of the tolerance towards Nordeus and its ****. We would like to know how a 5-3-1-1 could overpower in order: 3-1-4-2, narrow diamond, 3-1-3-1-2, 3-5-2 V, 3-4-3. All this we tried tonight and NOTHINGA made the slightest difference. ALL our shots went wide, and of 4 occasions overall he got 2 goals both from corner kicks with an aerial defender on our side. Point: with an average Q52 main eleven he DOMINATED us and our avg 59 Q on the field. After a season with 50 injuries, a BUGGED server which generates only players 5 QUALITY under the real cap, idiotic results and OVER ALL A 100% RATE INJURY whenever we make a substitution, THIS IS WHERE IT STOPS. We will TANK the season, and if not enough, the one after as well.

If they think we'll buy again tokens making us lose and perform awfully, they're far from what will happen. And when a game becomes pissing rather than enjoyable that's when you find something better. I'll enjoy to see the fall of Nordeus not giving them any chanche to rob me anymore. Full Stop.

For the return, we'll play the most idiotic offensive and out of mind formation available.

Oh, pointless to say, the other manager showed up at minute 89. WHat a great way to win. I'll do the same for all the season.
    Also, HOW THE **** my player ratings are alwais low winning and mysteriously they ****ING get 8 and 7 losing. Gotta be kidding me.

Well don't know what to say or add for that matter, believe you said and wrote it all down. Odd results, bad ratings, strange injuries or suspensions for that matter, and all of the side effects that follows just make **** hit the fan.

I noticed this kind of "strange and ridiculous behavior" since last season, especially after Dynamo SWAG got trolled BIG TIME, both in the CL and CUP. Then @Dv8r went on a smoker as well. Believe "tanking" is the best solution, at least you can make peace with yourself and set all of this sh*t aside for a moment.

I've just sold 2x5* of my players on negotiations to my Italian friend (ZEO team). The other 4x5* are put on the auctions. Hopefully people will bid like crazy. Bought a 33yr old free agent for 220K, will buy another 5 or 6 32-33yr olds by tomorrow and use them in my main 11 line up. All of my 7-8* players will just train,train and train. Will be interesting to follow the development, especially the "big fishes" on my server.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Well don't know what to say or add for that matter, believe you said and wrote it all down. Odd results, bad ratings, strange injuries or suspensions for that matter, and all of the side effects that follows just make **** hit the fan.

I noticed this kind of "strange and ridiculous behavior" since last season, especially after Dynamo SWAG got trolled BIG TIME, both in the CL and CUP. Then @Dv8r went on a smoker as well. Believe "tanking" is the best solution, at least you can make peace with yourself and set all of this sh*t aside for a moment.

I've just sold 2x5* of my players on negotiations to my Italian friend (ZEO team). The other 4x5* are put on the auctions. Hopefully people will bid like crazy. Bought a 33yr old free agent for 220K, will buy another 5 or 6 32-33yr olds by tomorrow and use them in my main 11 line up. All of my 7-8* players will just train,train and train. Will be interesting to follow the development, especially the "big fishes" on my server.
    Following whats been happening at L4 on the old forum league (not the 35T) I suggest that you tank the following season as well as it won't be very much different. I went KO R46 on a 4* player on that account today. L5 is the current highest on that server.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'm in the UK so it's still 30 minutes...
    Many Happy Returns and Best Wishes , Read on another thread, are you receiving boosters ? I have had the investment bar taken away for over 30hrs now and limited to 5 or so token vids on Topeleven.com
    Lgue Wins 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,24,25, 26,27,28,29,30,35,38,40,42,45,46,48,56,59
    R/Up
    3rd place 31,33,36,37,44,53
    Ch Lgue Wins 9,12,17,23,25,27,28,30,42,47
    R/Up 10,13,16,40
    CUP Wins ​11,12
    R/Up 23
    "TREBLE WINNERS" 12
    LEVEL 60?

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Following whats been happening at L4 on the old forum league (not the 35T) I suggest that you tank the following season as well as it won't be very much different. I went KO R46 on a 4* player on that account today. L5 is the current highest on that server.

Yeah, I might do that. Would save me the time, money and nervs for that matter. Will have to make up my mind by the end of the season. No idea keep riding a dead horse.

Anyway, good luck @J.F in all of the 3 competitions, hopefully you will not have the same problems
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    Many Happy Returns and Best Wishes , Read on another thread, are you receiving boosters ? I have had the investment bar taken away for over 30hrs now and limited to 5 or so token vids on Topeleven.com
    I've had about 9 token vids/day on topeleven. not really took notice of boosters... although I'm still doing PT,PT and PT.