Page 72 of 224 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    At least your playing the same team twice so think yourself lucky your not playing a different team with condition at 99%
    And he can change the team if he lost the 1st game...
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

LEAGUE ROUND 4 - NGE TROLLS CONTINUE

NAMO UNITED 2-2 July Fourth

NAMO UNITED 116.6 Narrow Diamond then 63 mins 4-1-3N-1-1 - July Fourth 124.0 3-1-4-2 then 2nd half 3N-6-1 V

Starting to get really pissed off this season as we played another draw against the current league leaders on 9 points... oh yes and we got power supported against to make things more difficult, possession was almost 50-50 and the the home team had most of the best chances and guess how the scored their goals? Corners, They won a free-kick and that went for a double corner which was scored by Verdun... In the second half we switched our tactics and it seem to got us out of trouble a bit here... Watson shot from knowhere to level up before near the end of the game they got another corner and they converted it with Aldemir and it was Miku in the 80th minute for July Fourth that saved our unbeaten record in the league this season although 3 of the 4 games played have been draws...

Goals: Verdun (37) Watson (61) Aldemir (69) Miku (80) MOTM: Calavicci

Team Talk: The game is pissing me off at the moment and if you look back at this game, maybe we were lucky to get out of it with a draw... but the madness streak of insane results continues... If I continue to draw or lose some more games in the league this season, there is a chance I will tank it like a few others have already decided to do already. July Fourth are currently 4/9 to win the league.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    LEAGUE ROUND 4 - NGE TROLLS CONTINUE

NAMO UNITED 2-2 July Fourth

NAMO UNITED 116.6 Narrow Diamond then 63 mins 4-1-3N-1-1 - July Fourth 124.0 3-1-4-2 then 2nd half 3N-6-1 V

Starting to get really pissed off this season as we played another draw against the current league leaders on 9 points... oh yes and we got power supported against to make things more difficult, possession was almost 50-50 and the the home team had most of the best chances and guess how the scored their goals? Corners, They won a free-kick and that went for a double corner which was scored by Verdun... In the second half we switched our tactics and it seem to got us out of trouble a bit here... Watson shot from knowhere to level up before near the end of the game they got another corner and they converted it with Aldemir and it was Miku in the 80th minute for July Fourth that saved our unbeaten record in the league this season although 3 of the 4 games played have been draws...

Goals: Verdun (37) Watson (61) Aldemir (69) Miku (80) MOTM: Calavicci

Team Talk: The game is pissing me off at the moment and if you look back at this game, maybe we were lucky to get out of it with a draw... but the madness streak of insane results continues... If I continue to draw or lose some more games in the league this season, there is a chance I will tank it like a few others have already decided to do already. July Fourth are currently 4/9 to win the league.
    cheer cheer
    so how's the league table now?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawks View Post
    cheer cheer
    so how's the league table now?
    I'm 6 behind the leader already, and 4 points behind my strongest rival... but 22 games still to play.
    Black Hawks likes this.

Addicted
    And it continues where it ended last season: I lost 1-2 away in cup, no in the home game I have 60% possession but ofc I only get a 2-2

But I lasted longer than last season...
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Game Engine keeps troll up on New Team too.

We won our League match playing HOME against a Q 40 team set up on an asimmetric formation nearing the 4-4-2 flat. We had 57% possession not watching the match, 18 shoots/7 on target, and were 1-0 until minute 87 with an average of 17 q MORE using 3-1-4-2 to counter the "4-4-2".

Again, we had all 7-8-9 ratings as we again struggled to win. Tonight's CUp second leg will probably defenetly piss us off for good, as we plan to either leave it be unwatched, or set a "personal trainer" idiotic formation and see what happens.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Apprentice
    I'm 6 behind the leader already, and 4 points behind my strongest rival... but 22 games still to play.
    League is about endurance.
    I once started with 2 Losses, kinda frustrated; but ended up strong to finished top with 10+ points

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawks View Post
    League is about endurance.
    I once started with 2 Losses, kinda frustrated; but ended up strong to finished top with 10+ points
    Yeah I know that... Still a long way to go... but our season is already in trouble. Out the cup, bad start in CL and bad start in the League, but its how you finish it that is the most important thing.

Pro
    Yeah I know that... Still a long way to go... but our season is already in trouble. Out the cup, bad start in CL and bad start in the League, but its how you finish it that is the most important thing.
    ditto, just ask our friends over from WHL.

League Update.

I nearly threw my iPhone at a wall when i saw this.

Just no.

I'll leave it there, the things i want to say right now could get me banned.

Season 42-wtf1.jpgSeason 42-wtf2.jpgSeason 42-wtf3.jpgSeason 42-wtf4.jpg
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.