Page 78 of 224 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

FCB
    damn my main ST who is scout rating is 6 and his injured St rating is 7 ....what the hell is this ... never ever buy scout ....

Last edited by FCB; 07-05-2013 at 04:33 PM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

odd:
    title win

Palaiseau 1/2
    Braunschweitg tsv 3/2
    Trifena 10/1
    Mcrey 5/1
    signora 5/1
    Bengal 10/1
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by Haydon View Post
    Season 6

My ambition is to win the domestic cup for the first time, as I've already won the CL twice and the league 4 times. I have a feeling I've met my match again today though.

46 tokens. as just bought more today after some frantic bidder made me use up most of my tokens and I still lost the player, doh.

25.6m in the bank but will go up slightly in about an hour after my next home cup game

No buy or sell bids at present. My current bidding tactic clearly isn't working today. I'll just have to rely on some of my special skilled players and hope for the best in my cup tie very shortly.
    Scrap that. I'm out of the cup, lost 5-2agg. Always next season I guess, I shall have that trophy one day

New ambition from now is apart from winning the CL and league which is looking a little less likely compared to seasons before now is to at least just survive for promotion. This is my toughest season yet, others has been fairly easy until now.

Down to 36 tokens, as I've just bought 28yr old Vladimir Khabirov, a 5-star defender for 3.94m.
    Currently selling a 32yr old 4star Central Defender/Defensive Midfielder Oliver Michori for hopefully at least 2.12m

Currently 23m in the bank. I need at least a couple of million extra by tomorrow to build my large city stadium.

Addicted
    A few days ago a someone posted that the number of red packs needed to heal a 6 day injury was 25. One of my players just suffered a 12 day broken leg and the max number of red packs needed to heal him is 15. So, if there was an increase, it has been returned to normal.

Check pick to verify. I included my team founded date so you can see that this is current and from today.

If someone else has already discussed this, I apologize, I only occasionally follow this thread.
    Season 42-maselis-broken-leg.jpg
    tongly45 likes this.

Today's League match

i thought, if counter formations seems to not working anymore even against much weaker teams, what if i play with the exact same formation as my oppo?

he was playing 4-1-2-1-2ND and i did the same and scored 3 in the first 20', then my DMC got injured @28' and with me not having another DMC i switched to 4-3n-1-2, after that he scored (1-3) and he started to dominate the field, @ around 60' i moved one of my MCs back to a DMC position and scored 2more (1-5)

Goals Recap:

8' - Domìnguez
    10' - U.Alifuoco
    15' - Domìnguez
    67' - Koçak
    77' - Domìnguez
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Team: Fuorigrottese

1st Season:League:3rd CL:No Matches CUP:No Matches
    2nd Season:League:1st CL:1/4 CUP:1st
    3rd Season:League:1st CL:1/4 CUP:1/2
    4th Season:League:1st CL:1st CUP:1/4
    5th Season:League:1st CL:1/8 CUP:1/8
    6th Season:In Progress...

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by ndre View Post

Today's League match

i thought, if counter formations seems to not working anymore even against much weaker teams, what if i play with the exact same formation as my oppo?

he was playing 4-1-2-1-2ND and i did the same and scored 3 in the first 20', then my DMC got injured @28' and with me not having another DMC i switched to 4-3n-1-2, after that he scored (1-3) and he started to dominate the field, @ around 60' i moved one of my MCs back to a DMC position and scored 2more (1-5)

Goals Recap:

8' - Domìnguez
    10' - U.Alifuoco
    15' - Domìnguez
    67' - Koçak
    77' - Domìnguez
    Yes I think we have to use same formation as our oppo if our oppo is a weaker team ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

This time I took profit from the currently strange game engine:

Cup 2nd round: FC Kneipenkick (Lvl. 7, qual. 51.3) 4-1 Meriç Gücü (Lvl. 8, qual. 52.7) [4-1 on aggregate after an away 0-0]
    A well-crowded match with 2 fans on each side and an away manager. I did not watch the game because I am pissed by the game engine.
    FCK played motivated 4-5-1 against an 4-5-1 V-style. 4* youngster Eickel (signed today from youth academy) scored the 1-0 after 4 minutes, Ros equalized (29.), but Campos made it 2-1 right before half-time (41.) after a nice pass by Upton, another new signing from today. The away team manager made a substitution at half-time, but Jurcan (52.) and Upton (78.) secured a nice 4-1 win.

The league match was much closer (2-1) against a Thai team with many boxes in the team name (quality 40.8). Torabi (35.) and Campisi (56.) scored for FCK and Faivre (57.) for the Thai team. With this result FCK stayed 4th, 3 points behind the top.

Transfer news:
    As already said, Upton resurrected as a 58 quality scout with FK ability. Eickel (q. 46) joined FCK for 21 tokens, while free youngster Bachinger (q. 39) is already sold for 6.2 million (market value 4.86 million). With this move FCK has enough cash to upgrade the stadium to lvl 8.

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    Yes I think we have to use same formation as our oppo if our oppo is a weaker team ...
    I am not sure about it. The guy that leads my league plays each match 3N-MC-AML-AMC-AMR-3ST.
    I dunno what the believe this season.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 07-05-2013 at 06:35 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

SO, we won the cup passing the turn on 6-6 + away goals rule.

We are curious now to see what T.E. (troll engine) will reserve us. We just noticed our opponent was even one level lower then us (6). Anyways, we're grotesquely enjoying this ****, and i can't help to admit that it was a thrilling game:

1) First serie of attacks, keeper gets in corner everything we try on them (minute 0-10')
    2) Minute 16:First shoot from them, Goal. 1-0.
    3)Minute 21: As soon as the score is updated on the video - Goal - 2-0. We had to read through commentary to see what happened.
    4)Minute 31: We shorten the gap, 2-1.
    5)Minute 50: third shoot from distance, 3-1 (god bless our TWO def.walls).
    6)MInute 51: As soon as score gets updated, we score the 3-2, had to check commentary to realize how.
    7)Minute 52: As soon as score gets updated, we get the 4-2, had to check commentary to realize how.
    8)Minute 61: We go on 4-3.
    9)Minute 67: we go 4-4
    10)Minute 70: we switch to 3n-2-3am-2, Short passing, hard attacking, man to man, hard tackling. We switch our left side FK taker with Kent, since our new scout is sucking.
    11)Minute 78: We get another endless foul ON THE LEFT. Kent gets it in and we're 4-5. The second yellow card leaves their defense in 4.
    12)Minute 82:The lost man breaks the curse, as another foul gets us a FK from the RIGHT, Kent scores again for the final 4-6.
    13) From minute 82 to 90 he sets an illegal formation, and we have several more chanches without realizing.
    Ljepoje likes this.

This game is a cheap, poxy ****ing joke.

OUT OF THE CUP AGAIN.

surprise surprise.

5 ratings for my whole team, AGAIN?!

full morale/condition. Just wow.

Season 42-poxy.jpg

You know what makes it even worse?

the guy was ****ing french.

just no Nordeus, no more £ for you until you sort this out, it's beyond a joke.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    This game is a cheap, poxy ****ing joke.

OUT OF THE CUP AGAIN.

surprise surprise.

5 ratings for my whole team, AGAIN?!

full morale/condition. Just wow.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	POXY.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	9175

You know what makes it even worse?

the guy was ****ing french.

just no Nordeus, no more £ for you until you sort this out, it's beyond a joke.
    Ya, it was french for me too