Page 81 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Nope, you will lose 2-1, despite having 80& posession, the 2 star MC will score both goals.
    And if your right then I won't be making any more posts after tomorrow.
    Sxrenity likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    4/7 (LG) Dark Man FC(35.3) 2-4 CoolioFC.. Barlet 14' Tongchai 18' Midgley 51' Zganiacz 53'
    4/7 (CL) CoolioFC 0-2 Hasan FC(44.1)
    5/7 (LG) CoolioFC 4-0 TikTak(36.6).. Jackson 11' Sameer 25', 60 Bolt 51'
    5/7 (Cup) Comemolos FC(34.5) 1-7 CoolioFC.. Jackson 11', 35' Bolt 31' Kganiacz 54', 67' midgley 69' Tongchai 85'

goals galore. 4 league games, 4 league wins. 2 negatives. defeat in the champions league and losing barlet to injury for 5 days. however, we have just about coped without him. also through to round 3 of the cup. 8-1-1 and just the 2 unjuries so far. just lost my reserve keeper to injury in training, for 2 days.
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    In league still disaster

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by ljepoje View Post

hahahahaha oh my god.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Even a veteran of this game above of Level 27 is getting awful results in the league this season. It's just beyond a joke at the moment, I thought last season was bad... but this season its pathetic.

While some are struggling, others are TANKING THE SEASON

Ps. DS manager just contacted me - he wants to buy some of my players
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    While some are struggling, others are TANKING THE SEASON

Ps. DS manager just contacted me - he wants to buy some of my players
    Lol... did you say to him that you were tanking? Another problem you will have next season, your 6* players will be seen by 5* by all these guys and you will get tons of negotiation offers.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    This game is a cheap, poxy ****ing joke.

OUT OF THE CUP AGAIN.

surprise surprise.

5 ratings for my whole team, AGAIN?!

full morale/condition. Just wow.

Attachment 9175

You know what makes it even worse?

the guy was ****ing french.

just no Nordeus, no more £ for you until you sort this out, it's beyond a joke.
    I remember beating the 4-5-1V with my 3W-1-2N-2W-2 back in season 5 in the T11 CUP after 9-1 on aggregate
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Lol... did you say to him that you were tanking? Another problem you will have next season, your 6* players will be seen by 5* by all these guys and you will get tons of negotiation offers.

Haha, no, not yet. He isn't online on FB. Will probably replay as soon he get's my message. But I wont sell any or anyone, need them myself.

He wanted to "exchange" T.Bale (7*) with E.Džeko (7*), clearly he doesn't know that it's impossible or don't have a clue on how the negotiations work.

Anyway, he lost the 2nd leg in the CUP with 0 - 2 - but goes through to the next stage since he won the 1leg with 2-4 away. A "close" one indeed
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Haha, no, not yet. He isn't online on FB. Will probably replay as soon he get's my message. But I wont sell any or anyone, need them myself.

He wanted to "exchange" T.Bale (7*) with E.Džeko (7*), clearly he doesn't know that it's impossible or don't have a clue on how the negotiations work.

Anyway, he lost the 2nd leg in the CUP with 0 - 2 - but goes through to the next stage since he won the 1leg with 2-4 away. A "close" one indeed
    Yeah thats another flaw with the negotiations system. You can't exchange players higher than 5* or buy higher than 5*... I kept looking through all my cup opponents for a left midfielder/attacking midfielder before I ended up buying a 4* player to fill the role, only problem is my PT programme wasn't finished as quickly as we anticipated and it's partially to blame for the cup exit and poor results this season, although I think my team was more than strong enough to get those results... BUT when the NGE Trolls are out in force there is no stopping it.

On a side note: If I was to sell 9* Miku for example then bids would need to come from LEVEL 24 players.

SimplySimon and pnr8555 like this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.