Page 86 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Attachment 9220

Champions League Group B Round 3

SV RW Uberacker 1-1 Reddeviljohn

Reddeviljohn 84.0 3N-1-4-2 then 46 minutes 3N-4-1-2 then 68 minutes 3N-3W-1-3 - SV RW Uberacker 68.6 4-1-3W-2

Decided to use the reserves here as playing the weak link of the group, a very timid opening with not much going on at all so at half time decided to withdraw Summers and bring on Burbur and go 3N-4-1-2 and still not too many chances so Tihamer was replaced by Moreau and to every ones surprise the home side took the lead on 76mins when Ballack went clear and his shot went in off the post so emergency action was required and the manager told his side to go all out attack and they got out of jail on 82mins when Burbur's corner was headed in by Djioev.

Goals: Djioev (82) MOTM: Hummels

Team Talk: School boy error by the manager as took opposition too lightly and we lost our 100% and our clean sheet record but we are still unbeaten, just and we will learn from it.
    Yeah, I wouldn't be concerned about this result... But there are occasions when you feel that playing an understrength team is a good idea when playing 2 competitive fixtures in a day, League is most important and you already had 2 wins in the group, so I think you were right to play understrength, I played understrength in my League game today because I faced an abandoned team and the match in the CL was more significant to concerntrate on this evening instead since I lost my opening group game.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Just LOST 1-0 again with that L4 account in the league against a team 8Q below it.
    I lost 2-1 in a game I should have one without even watching it.

I call bull **** to no changes to the engine, the game is so different this season.

And the team I lost to today I had been 11Q better with a formation that would have last season won.

Now I have to put together a team with an understrength Midfield because I have so many injuries
    Last edited by zJordan; 07-06-2013 at 06:30 PM.
    Wolf FC

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    MORE NON-SENSE FROM THE NGE...

How much do you want to troll us???

Home 26.2 presumably inactive - Away 36.4
    similar situation in the CL game in my group:

Season 42-greenshot_2013-07-06_18-24-58.jpg[/QUOTE]

Home Q47.4 Away 60.0-both active

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP E ROUND 3

GALATASARAY 0-3 July Fourth

GALATASARAY 113.8 4-4-2 Classic - July Fourth 124.3 3N-3N-3W-1 then 2nd half 3N-1-2-3W-1

I decided to name an unusual attacking formation in this game against the 4-4-2 classic and it worked quite well I felt, Always attacking and moving the ball well against an opponent we last played against that resulted in a 5-1 win for us in a CL final some seasons ago... Obviously with our poor start in the group stage and the amount of NGE trolling going on at the minute I was quite uneasy about things but we played really well this evening... It did take 43 minutes for us to grab the lead with a Pietropaolo run past the defence and setting up for our top scorer Miku to tap in for another goal this season, the second half we dominated and always gave ourselves chances to score from all angles... Stuart made it 2-0 on 51 minutes with a 25 meters shot... Pietropaolo continued to create things and take shots on goal before eventually he was brought down in the area for a penalty in which he despatched by sending the keeper the wrong way and that was game over.

Goals: Miku (43) Stuart (51) Pietropaolo (64 PEN) MOTM: Pietropaolo.

Team Talk: That result has eased the doubts of an early exit and we now currently sit as group leaders before Chainat play against Radri this evening, We host GALATASARAY in the return game in 2 days time but we will be going into friendlies mode tomorrow since we don't have a cup fixture tomorrow after being eliminated yesterday.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 07-06-2013 at 06:39 PM.
    Ljepoje and reddeviljohn like this.

Quote Originally Posted by zJordan View Post
    I lost 2-1 in a game I should have one without even watching it.

I call bull **** to no changes to the engine, the game is so different this season.

And the team I lost to today I had been 11Q better with a formation that would have last season won.

Now I have to put together a team with an understrength Midfield because I have so many injuries
    Yeah I believe there's been some changes otherwise I'd be still in the cup and have better record in my league.

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    a boring day in forum
    finally, complète dream team. not a good player but Aeoriel CD and 3 position player is rare in tranfer market,
    That was a nice one!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I logged in and asked myself "how to destroy the N-diamond in just 15minutes?" Well the answer is - BLITZKRIEG!

ppturano likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Missed the league match, left the team on an idiotic formation (3n-3n-2w-2), didn't watch, the other manager did-

Won 0-9.
    I tell you - they play better when BIG BOSS MORGAN O´BREE AREN´T AROUND!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    a boring day in forum
    finally, complète dream team. not a good player but Aeoriel CD and 3 position player is rare in tranfer market,
    These players are good to get and often sought after by other players and normally result in a bidding war due to playing across the defence line and having the SA... I've got a DL/DC/DR def-wall on my team. Will be interesting to see how the auction goes when I do come to sell him.

I forgot to add - We lost the 4th league game with 5 - 1 to "Ottomans FC" away. Somehow we managed to get 5 players warned and 3 of them suspended (sent off)... anyway, we are at a 13th place and things are "looking good".
    PROUD MANAGER OF...