Page 104 of 224 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

AEPRE FC 35 3-0 Heath FC

Great match from AEPRE FC 35, especially Pramote Nisoknilkul, who scored 2 goals today + a very great defensive effort from Henry Vorm and Mohd Othman. AEPRE FC 35 provisionally moves up to 6th in the league, just ahead of the blocked AEPRE 35T by +9 goal difference.

Manager Points
    Khairul Nordin-5 (POTW)
    Pramote Nisoknilkul-5 (+3)
    Osvaldo da Costa-3
    Albert Bilbao-3
    Casper Jensen-2
    Henry Vorm-2 (+2)
    Wayne Smith-1
    Abdullah Duman-1
    Mohd Othman-1 (+1)
    CarlTaut likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    AEPRE FC 35 3-0 Heath FC

Great match from AEPRE FC 35, especially Pramote Nisoknilkul, who scored 2 goals today + a very great defensive effort from Henry Vorm and Mohd Othman. AEPRE FC 35 provisionally moves up to 6th in the league, just ahead of the blocked AEPRE 35T by +9 goal difference.

Manager Points
    Khairul Nordin-5 (POTW)
    Pramote Nisoknilkul-5 (+3)
    Osvaldo da Costa-3
    Albert Bilbao-3
    Casper Jensen-2
    Henry Vorm-2 (+2)
    Wayne Smith-1
    Abdullah Duman-1
    Mohd Othman-1 (+1)
    well done mate!

Just 17 minutes later AEPRE FC 35 made the Top 16 of the RR Cup
    AEPRE FC 35 3-1 Viva kerala

AEPRE FC have to play under a very hostile player condition, but thankfully no one was injured.

Manager Points
    Khairul Nordin-8 (POTW) (+3)
    Pramote Nisoknilkul-5
    Osvaldo da Costa-3
    Albert Bilbao-3
    Abdullah Duman-3 (+2)
    Casper Jensen-3 (+1)
    Henry Vorm-2
    Wayne Smith-1
    Mohd Othman-1

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

THIS IS YOUR PARTY WITH VERY spoiled. Each season SAM among the top 4 teams and participate in the Champions League. I'm at 19 level. And anywhere from 13-14 level in the Champions League group opponents are waiting for me by 1.2 OR EVEN 3 levels more than me it feels it's not right. Why to invest in their team when the game is not fair. WHAT CAN I DO TU-I can not even 1 point win. This season we in the Group 2 club with 20 levels and one with as many as 22 levels. And so for six months. THIS IS NOT JUSTICE AND I DO NOT WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS OR I WILL BUY MORE NONE TOKEN FREE wipe my club! One more thing. That the team that is on 20 levels, and I'm at 19 levels, may be with me in the same championship! Travesty, and arrogant. Some can win it all with the minimum bet, and I have to spend 50-100 euros each month and can not cope with any EDNIM opponents. **** off you and your GAME

Quote Originally Posted by Srce Vatreno View Post
    THIS IS YOUR PARTY WITH VERY spoiled. Each season SAM among the top 4 teams and participate in the Champions League. I'm at 19 level. And anywhere from 13-14 level in the Champions League group opponents are waiting for me by 1.2 OR EVEN 3 levels more than me it feels it's not right. Why to invest in their team when the game is not fair. WHAT CAN I DO TU-I can not even 1 point win. This season we in the Group 2 club with 20 levels and one with as many as 22 levels. And so for six months. THIS IS NOT JUSTICE AND I DO NOT WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS OR I WILL BUY MORE NONE TOKEN FREE wipe my club! One more thing. That the team that is on 20 levels, and I'm at 19 levels, may be with me in the same championship! Travesty, and arrogant. Some can win it all with the minimum bet, and I have to spend 50-100 euros each month and can not cope with any EDNIM opponents. **** off you and your GAME
    Maybe your close to the highest levels on your server... have you ever thought about tanking a season or 2?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    if you tank next season. just got promoted and tanks next season. lol this season, league title is difficult but champions league place is possible for you i think.
    the more relative quality of your team the more difficult to win the cup
    Yeah, I know. It's not only about the CUP, it's the auctions and transfermarket as well - you can't buy a 5* if your not willing to spend 15 - 30T. It's way to many T-buyers now and even the better, if not the best teams (like Dynamo SWAG, Orchard etc) are facing difficulties and can't stand the competition or stand against the opposition as before.

Also, it will be a delight to face and play against new and other opposition and faces. It has became quite boring to play and face same opposition sesaon in - season out. Also, I will have the opportunity to buy 5* players for less tokens on the auctions or through the negotiations.

It's like they say - A coin has two sides
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Maybe your close to the highest levels on your server...
    how does that make sense if he keeps getting teams higher than him as opponents? It looks to me that he is towards the lowest levels on his server..

Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post
    3 5 2 v style
    Thanks for your advise.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    how does that make sense if he keeps getting teams higher than him as opponents? It looks to me that he is towards the lowest levels on his server..
    Possibly because the same teams are winning promotion each season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah, I know. It's not only about the CUP, it's the auctions and transfermarket as well - you can't buy a 5* if your not willing to spend 15 - 30T. It's way to many T-buyers now and even the better, if not the best teams (like Dynamo SWAG, Orchard etc) are facing difficulties and can't stand the competition or stand against the opposition as before.

Also, it will be a delight to face and play against new and other opposition and faces. It has became quite boring to play and face same opposition sesaon in - season out. Also, I will have the opportunity to buy 5* players for less tokens on the auctions or through the negotiations.

It's like they say - A coin has two sides
    Unless you tank 2 seasons, you wont have easy 5* youngsers.