Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Season 42-bildschirmfoto-2013-07-14-um-22.48.07.jpg
    Season 42-bildschirmfoto-2013-07-14-um-22.48.26.jpg
    Season 42-bildschirmfoto-2013-07-14-um-22.48.44.jpg
    Other Stuff from league ;-)

Day 15.

LEAGUE: Round 13. PETR FC (80.8) v LONDON CITY (85.1)

Result: PETR 0-1 LONDON
    Goals: Dixon 81pen
    M.o.M: Wayne Dixon

A late Wayne Dixon penalty earned us all the points today in the Czech Republic. The match was close and we hindered when losing leading scorer, Jacob Wilkinson after 25 minutes with severe concussion. It seemed like a draw was inevitable until ten minutes from time when Dixon was tripped in the box. He got up to calmly place the spot kick firmly past the home 'keeper to give us an important victory. It keeps us in third place at the halfway stage of the competition.

CITY: Miklosko, Jones, Haller, Watts, Rabus, Andersson, Santos (Hori), Simpson, Brown, Wilkinson (Yashin), Dixon.

Jacob Wilkinson's concussion will sideline him for four days.

My League Table at the halfway mark:

Season 42-untitled.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Same **** again like it was last season...after 8 straight wins in the league,4 in CL and progress in a Cup suddenly my team stopped winning..6 draws and 1 defeat in last 7 matches is not what I expected from my team..Any change of formation,orders or even arrows do not help me at all...and it starts when the season enters its decisive phase...just great...don't know what to do right now...

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - LAST 16, 2ND LEG

Ersin FC 0-4 July Fourth

Ersin FC 116.2 5-3N-2 - July Fourth 124.8 dandelion

Like dv8r before we got the job done in the last 16 in the 1st leg and keep our record of reaching the Quarter-Finals at least on every occasion in the CL. We started the game on the front foot and Pietropaolo and Miku both tried to break the defence until it was Michu that produced the magic on 20 minutes by turning it past a defender and took it round the keeper to give us the lead, Ersin won a corner and Aikten crossed in and Calavicci handballed it for a yellow card and a penalty for Ersin FC... Vigilato took the penalty and Knight saved it. We were doing more defending for the rest of the first half but Malik and Hardy cut out the challenges. Just before half-time we made a vital breakthrough with a Stuart corner finding Michu's header to make it 2-0, July Fourth then continued to press through the second half... After a couple of substitutions it was Michu taking the corners now and then he found Hardy to header in... Miku then made a great run past the defence but a challenge just outside the area caused the inform AMC to go off injured again and Borodin was booked, We were playing for 10 men for the remaining 8 minutes of the game but this didn't stop Watson going on a run with the ball from left midfield and he soon struck it past the keeper when he made it into the area to give us a good 4-0 win.

Goals: Michu (20,44) Hardy (71) Watson (86) MOTM: Michu.
    Injury Report: Miku OUT 3 days... that will cost 9 reds and Miku will be back tomorrow.

Team Talk: This is an excellent performance, A type of performance that wins you Champions Leagues. Getting the job done in the first leg so we can play some reserves at home.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 07-14-2013 at 09:24 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Aaaaaaaaaand I lost my first CL game 1 : 0. I will win 8 : 0 against him in 2 days, I'm sure. My GK is back then and also my other players! 4 injuries... f*** my life.
    flatthg likes this.

Last seasons Champions League hero Ivor Hardy is now injured... What a shame!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

When my player got injured today, the injury was a new one to me. Anyone else had a player get severe concussion in a match?
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Season 42-tab.jpg
    bad luck:
    round 3: 1-1 Real Madrid FC , away
    round 6: 1-2 assj, home (Sunday)
    round 13: 2-3 Mr HHH FC, home (Sunday)
    teams 1-10 are active in game

and we won first leg in CL 1/8 away 2-0

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    @Rayco: my fav MC has got a concussion in a game, AND a week later in training! (soft pate? yeah but strong legs...)
    Raykco likes this.

Destruction is our middle name