Page 137 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Braga partied hard last night, as Securas GT qualified for the next round of the Champions League. After drawing to 1 goal in the first leg, at home, they repeated the result away, on the second leg. On the penalties, the portuguese team was more lucky and advances to the quarter-finals, where it will be facing one of the strongest teams in the competition, and a clear candidate reaching the final.

The Israeli team (whose name is impossible to write), is almost 8 points stronger.

Concerning the League, an home draw, this morning, was seen as a cold reminder that the Portuguese team is battling stronger teams.
    "I believe we were raising our expectations a little too much, being alone on the second place, and succeeding on the Champions league." - Stated the coach.
    "This team, 8th place on the league, is a team at our quality level. So the draw is not a surprising result, the surprising result is that we are so ahead of them in the table."

At the end of the day, it is likely that the Portuguese team will remain in the 2nd place, but tied with the 3rd and 4th.

"We have all chances in the world of acomplishing our goal. As the 5th place is already 9 points behind the 4th, we are on track to asure a place on next year's Champions League. Still it begining to feel as we could acomplish some more, but we need to remind that all 3 teams we're facing for the top spots are around 3 points higher than us on AQ, despite our improvement."

"Also we should remind that next days will be very, very hard on us. We'll be playing the league's leader and the first leg of the CL quarters tomorrow, with a very short interval between the matches, and two days later we'll have the second leg and an tought away match for the league, also on a very short schedule."

Season 42-mcguinness.jpg

July, do you think it would be worth power training this youth that I got today?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

AEPRE FC's takeover starts to become true
    After AEPRE FC's manager having a very decent results on exam in his real life, he has been rewarded with some stack of money. The manager have decided to get 1031 tokens from the bank, which will completely start AEPRE FC to their new chapter of their history. They have set their objective to defeat DragonRojo at the end of the season, and to keep the team competitive for their next upcoming season. AEPRE FC fans have eventually warned him to "Use them responsibly or you'll lost your resources for the next upcoming season".

Back to real life: My parents actually rewarded them for earning some A-grades...

AEPRE FC 4-0 F.C Footbal
    A very decent performance from AEPRE FC make sure that they could have seals another win for this season. Both of the teams leaving the match with an injury.

Manager Points
    Didier Drogba-17
    Eden Hazard-16
    Florent Malouda-14 (POTW #1) (+3)
    July Fourth-10 (POTW #2) (+1)
    Ivor Hardy-8
    Miodrag Kovacevic-6
    Frank Lampard-5
    Petr Cech-3
    Wayne Rooney-2
    Gareth Bale-2
    Bryan Andersson-2 (+2)
    Andre Schurrle-1

AEPRE FC v. Papaleo Legends once again for "AEPRE FC Forum Trophy"
    After last season's success for AEPRE FC Forum Trophy, this season they will actually giving some easier challenges for the Level 4 team. A confimation will be waiting on PM from July Fourth whether he will be playing this match or not. This may possibly be livestreamed this season.
    Last edited by pnr8555; 07-17-2013 at 11:12 AM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    How to beat this formation ...

I want use 4-4-2ND through middle ...is this okay to use ?

42dmc1mc1amc2 lol 3n2dmc1mc2amlamr2 red arrow mc

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	McGuinness.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	9655

July, do you think it would be worth power training this youth that I got today?
    24T should be really fast.

I just know I will never sign a player for less than 24T again, last cycle I signed a 21T player and he had ****ty training speed. 21T into the dump...

I got my youth players today as well, but only a ****ty 12T player :/
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	McGuinness.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	9655

No, Too late in the season.
    Black Hawks likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    No, Too late in the season.
    Thanks, that's what I was thinking!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    AEPRE FC's takeover starts to become true
    After AEPRE FC's manager having a very decent results on exam in his real life, he has been rewarded with some stack of money. The manager have decided to get 1031 tokens from the bank, which will completely start AEPRE FC to their new chapter of their history. They have set their objective to defeat DragonRojo at the end of the season, and to keep the team competitive for their next upcoming season. AEPRE FC fans have eventually warned him to "Use them responsibly or you'll lost your resources for the next upcoming season".

Back to real life: My parents actually rewarded them for earning some A-grades...

AEPRE FC 4-0 F.C Footbal
    A very decent performance from AEPRE FC make sure that they could have seals another win for this season. Both of the teams leaving the match with an injury.

Manager Points
    Didier Drogba-17
    Eden Hazard-16
    Florent Malouda-14 (POTW #1) (+3)
    July Fourth-10 (POTW #2) (+1)
    Ivor Hardy-8
    Miodrag Kovacevic-6
    Frank Lampard-5
    Petr Cech-3
    Wayne Rooney-2
    Gareth Bale-2
    Bryan Andersson-2 (+2)
    Andre Schurrle-1

AEPRE FC v. Papaleo Legends once again for "AEPRE FC Forum Trophy"
    After last season's success for AEPRE FC Forum Trophy, this season they will actually giving some easier challenges for the Level 4 team. A confimation will be waiting on PM from July Fourth whether he will be playing this match or not. This may possibly be livestreamed this season.
    About all those tokens you received.

First of all, don't buy any new scouts until next season and only get optimum scouts at the start of every season.
    Second of all, don't buy loads of new players for the sake of trying to beat "DragonRojo" when they are bound to win the league title even if you filled your scouts. It's best to wait until next seasons start to make any major in roads to building a strong team.
    Third of all, If your not expecting a large total of tokens like that once again for sometime then stick to a 200T/season budget until the tokens run out, then at least you get the full benefit of all those tokens.

Most of all... Enjoy your tokens and I hope you consider my advice (but your probably sensible enough anyways) and lets hope there is a very successful era beckoning at AEPRE FC.

Yeah, Forum Trophy match is on once again, but next season with all your tokens I'd expect you to be too strong for Papaleo Legends.
    ppturano likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    About all those tokens you received.

First of all, don't buy any new scouts until next season and only get optimum scouts at the start of every season.
    Second of all, don't buy loads of new players for the sake of trying to beat "DragonRojo" when they are bound to win the league title even if you filled your scouts. It's best to wait until next seasons start to make any major in roads to building a strong team.
    Third of all, If your not expecting a large total of tokens like that once again for sometime then stick to a 200T/season budget until the tokens run out, then at least you get the full benefit of all those tokens.

Most of all... Enjoy your tokens and I hope you consider my advice (but your probably sensible enough anyways) and lets hope there is a very successful era beckoning at AEPRE FC.

Yeah, Forum Trophy match is on once again, but next season with all your tokens I'd expect you to be too strong for Papaleo Legends.
    I agree with the reasoning of July Fourth

it is useless to use the tokens in this season, right design is a strong team capable of winning a lot for most seasons
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Thanks, that's what I was thinking!
    i would make him a SA and wait for next season for power training, he will be ultra fast when he is 3 *
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015