Page 141 of 224 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    i wouldn't use ND, a flat midfield is better, 5-3-2, 3-1 4-2, 3-5-2,44-2, 433

for any strange, ultra defensif formation, 442 and 343 are the best
    FLAT formations against 2 AMCs?

You're just asking to concede goals there.
    Unless maybe your strategy is a case of scoring more than the opposition, the Man Utd. Way.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

OFFICIAL: Palaiseau FC and BvB has decided to playe 2 friendly match in day 20 in BvB stadium and 28 in Palaiseau stadium. other imformations match preview, reporte, team analyse will be update soon,

ppturano likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post
    very important breaking news:

A few minutes ago there was a very important meeting, at this meeting the company administrator has set the new project of our team:

We have analyzed the 5 previous seasons and the current one, and it was noted that our team has won a lot trophies in the League and Champions League, but won only twice the Cup.

Today we qualified, we will play the quarter-finals of the Champions League, our project in current season is to win the league and the Champions League!

But next season will be played in the month of August, August is a vacation month. We will use the month of August to plan the future of our team and to lay the foundations of the team of the future.

In the next season we will do much PT, but it does not matter if we win titles in August, it is important to use the month of August to build a very strong team capable of winning the cup more times in the following months.

Was also analyzed current squad of our team, the result of this analysis is that we need two new players: two players who play on the wings. The Sports Director of our club was given an unlimited budget to buy a DML / ML / AML and a DMR / MR / AMR. Purchases can be made either in this season, both in the next season. It does not matter the precise role of the player, because they will be trained to play a triple role and will be assigned their a ability

TRIPLETE FC announces the engagement of the Spanish footballer

Nico Medina Peña(19 Q 48 5 star DML ML)

the player will soon take the corner kick ability and the AML role
    Ljepoje likes this.
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

New Team kills the best team of the competition and passes to the semfinals with a 5-2 aggregate.
    dv8r, tongly45 and Ljepoje like this.

Attachment 9692

Tough league this one. First time I've been top without others having games in hand. Beating SERGIO [top strength team in the league, ahead of us] 4-0 this round [16] could well be the turning point to success. We had a rough start, after 6 games it read 1D, 2L 3W and I thought it would be impossible to get back ahead, because the top 7 teams are all active, the top 5 all very decent, 5-6 star teams for this level. Marathon, not a sprint mentality paid off though It also turned out that early draw was against the now 2nd place team that we just beat well and good.

Because we have now beaten, and drawn with SERGIO, our attention must turn to Zagana FC as the major threat. They mauled us 4-0 first time out, I could not be present, and 2 of our top midfielders were injured during that match and were not subbed out! Revenge will be sweet. We have already beaten teams #4, #5 and #6 easily, team 7 are a Bogey, they have drawn with 4 of the top 6, and beaten Cage Fc away first time out! They are strong, and play a strange 5-1-3-1 formation. They don't score many against better teams, but tend to hold them out and grab late goals.

My league 3 side thecageyones, suffered a bit of a set-back this round, only managing a home 2-2 draw against the current 3rd place. After holding a 2-0 lead right up until last quarter, sloppy defending was punished. 2 injuries did not help matters of course. And the bench isn't too hot for this squad right now.

This puts us 6pts behind the leaders, and though we have to play them once again, we now depend on them slipping up against another team if we're to have any hope of taking the league.

Both teams still in the CL and both have reasonable opponents next round, nothing to get scared over.
    Last edited by Keith Gaule; 07-18-2013 at 02:12 AM.

Dreamer
    what do we get back when selling logo and other stuff??

Quote Originally Posted by NeoWilson View Post
    what do we get back when selling logo and other stuff??

You get a silly amount of tokens for what you paid, ie. like 5 tokens - pretty sure it's like 10% of the value.

I'd happily swap you a jersey/logo for that emblem, what are you looking for?
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    You get a silly amount of tokens for what you paid, ie. like 5 tokens - pretty sure it's like 10% of the value.

I'd happily swap you a jersey/logo for that emblem, what are you looking for?
    i was just wondering haha Thanks for the info

CL First leg away in 4 hours. RVP vs CR, Xavi vs Zidane

Last edited by NeoWilson; 07-18-2013 at 02:37 AM.

AEPRE FC 35 made their 20th signings
    Bruno Meira, now renamed to Chuck Norris, is now AEPRE FC 35's 20th signings of this season. Here are the list of all the signings I made so far this season. AEPRE FC 35 now only have 2 starter players remaining in the team, as AEPRE FC 35 is looking forward to get rid of them as they will no longer have any 3* players in their squad.

4* Casper Jensen 1T (MC) Day 1, now been sold for cash
    4* Yakup Yenisehir 1T (MC) Day 1
    4* Rusen Arat 1T (MR/AMR) Day 1
    4* Albert Bilbao 1T (AMC) Day 2
    5* Henry Vorm 1T (DL) Day 4
    5* Abdullah Duman 1T (ST) Day 5, now been sold due to 14-days injury
    5* Pramote Nisoknilkul 1T (ML/AML) Day 6
    4* Ryan Fisher 1T (GK) Day 7, bought due to GK injury glitch, and coincidentally perform very well
    4* Osvaldo da Costa 1T (DC/DMC) Day 8
    5* Jose Manuel Solano 1T (DR/DMR) Day 9
    5* Mike Farber 1T (MC) Day 10
    5* Jeroen El Addouly 1T (DC/DR) Day 11
    4* Jorge Quintana 1T (MC) Day 12, now sold for money
    5* Edvard Hjelmvedt 1T (DMR/MR) Day 13, Norwegian black guy
    5* Yann Mendy 1T (ST) Day 14, bought to replaced injured Duman but get 9 match rating at his debut
    5* David Cortes 1T (ST) Day 14, bought from selling Duman
    5* Oinatz Gisasola 1T (MC) Day 15
    5* Luis Granados 1T (MC) Day 16
    5* Leonardo Fernandez 1T (MR) Day 18
    5* Bruno Meira 2T (DL/DC) Day 19, renamed to Chuck Norris for 1T

2 starter players remaining
    3* Mohd Othman (DC/DR)
    3* Mohd Hassan (GK)

They are very close to winning the league title. But only time will tell. AEPRE FC 35 currently sits on 5th in the league table with 12/1 odds for winning the league title.
    CarlTaut likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Season 42-sanlorenzo-report2.jpg

LEAGUE ROUND 17

Reddeviljohn 5-0 San Lorenzo

Reddeviljohn 85.0 4-4-2 San Lorenzo 67.7 4-2-2-2

The first goal arrives on 5mins when Da Cunha scores direct from a free kick, on 12mins Fernandez is shown the yellow card for a late foul on the attacker, on 18mins Da Cunha with a timely pass to Moreau to make it 2-0 for the half time score, for the start of the second half Etienne will replace Lendl and Hummels with replace Fernandez, on 59mins Da Cunha scores direct from a free kick, on 67mins Holt is sent off for a professional foul, on 75mins Tihamer tries a spectacular long rang effort and makes it 4-0 and on 83mins Summers cross is headed in by Nahum for 4-0.

Goals: Da Cunha (5), (59), Moreau (18), Tihamer (75), Nahum (83) MOTM: Da Cunha

Team Talk: The reserves were out for this match as this match was against the the second worst team in the division and they did this manager proud apart from Holt who got himself sent off, now we must rest up for our important champions league tie later.
    pnr8555 likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4