Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

FCB
    Any suggestions for this formation

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I don't normally look at the transfer market that often because it is rubbish and its near at the end of the season...

But look who I've found?

Alex Zidane 3*109 now, 1 skill point away from 4*110... Been at least at 2 different clubs already since I sold him, someone 2 levels below can pick him up for maybe 1T and have a useful player for 2 seasons.

For someone L18, he would be a great signing for the remainder of this season and next season as a back-up player and also an excellent signing for anyone L18 that won't promote at the end of this season, someone missing promotion can have a 6* ST/AMR for next season.
    Alex Zidane true legend!
    Looks like Nordeus names generator lacks of imagination though.
    Btw + 1 for the likes of people being around from only 2-3 weeks ...I think they dunno who "Alex" were

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I don't normally look at the transfer market that often because it is rubbish and its near at the end of the season...

But look who I've found?

Alex Zidane 3*109 now, 1 skill point away from 4*110... Been at least at 2 different clubs already since I sold him, someone 2 levels below can pick him up for maybe 1T and have a useful player for 2 seasons.

For someone L18, he would be a great signing for the remainder of this season and next season as a back-up player and also an excellent signing for anyone L18 that won't promote at the end of this season, someone missing promotion can have a 6* ST/AMR for next season.

What??? NO TAKERS for Zidane... You gotta be kidding!? But I guess when your 31 year old, 32 next season with the possibility of retirement at 32 (but could play until 34) nobody really wants to sign you. Shame really because he would be useful for someone if they didn't mind losing around $70M for a player retiring.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Today I lost an opportunity to take the League lead, again! The holder of 1st drew against a very weak opponent. Then I played against an average opponent, and also drew 3-3! Between the 2 halves, I used the table of counter formation because I was trailing 2-1 at the end of the 1st half.

I am facing a tough opponent (1st position's holder )tomorrow with the formation (3W-2N-2W-1-2). His team is apparently better than mine.
    The match is so important. So how to counter it?
    Thanx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    Alex Zidane true legend!
    Looks like Nordeus names generator lacks of imagination though.
    Btw + 1 for the likes of people being around from only 2-3 weeks ...I think they dunno who "Alex" were
    You know something, I thought about laying down a silly token just to sign him back up again for a laugh in some of the remaining league games this season and play him in matches when I go 4-0 up in and thats already done and dusted and see if he could of still scored some more goals for us. On the other hand... His time was already up playing for us in all honesty, maybe could of picked him up for the Papaleo testimonial.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Well I had possesion, buuuuuut that is all I had

I will no longer miss a Top Eleven Game with Wunderlist. Unless I'm at school with the evil Maths teacher. (I can't get my phone out without her blowing her breath in my face)

flatthg likes this.
    Wolf FC

League

An away victory by 0-3 against a good active manager seals the League. We are now 11 points ahead and this season too doesn't seem like we can lose it, despite the 1 loss achieved few days ago.

Champion's League

We played an italian derby coming out victorious away with a 1-4. Nothing much to report as we crushed basically them, getting a goal in on 0-2 by free kick. Johnny Blaze, one of the key players lately (ofc) got injured at minute 80' and was off for 4 days before we treathed him with DBZ's magic beans.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

New Team kills the best team of the competition and passes to the semfinals with a 5-2 aggregate.

Nicely done, good luck!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Rivals lost so I am now 10 points clear and I go to their place tomorrow, I am still 100%
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2