Page 153 of 224 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

LEAGUE ROUND 19 - WE PAY THE PRICE

July Fourth 0-0 SERDAR FB

July Fourth 124.9 3N-1-4-1-1 then 3-5-2 V, SERDAR FB 117.6 4-4-2 classic

The Champions League win ultimately took its tool on the league game in the end, I was quietly confident that we would get the job done and maintain our lead in the league but however we were head to another 0-0 draw in the league, not much to say about other than SERDAR FB had been the better team and looked likely to win the game but if it wasn't for our defence once again then we would of lost our first league game this season, Romero had a catalogue of shots that were blocked or went wide and Calavicci defended very well against any SERDAR FB set pieces, Watson playing on the OOP on the right missed a sitter to get us into that important lead but missed it.

Goals: NONE. MOTM: Calavicci.

Team Talk: We are now under a might of pressure at the moment to win the league, NAMO UNITED somehow keep winning no matter who they are playing against in the league and cruising well while half of the time we seem to struggle, We lead by 2 points and have a better GD by 3 goals BUT no doubt the GD will swing in NAMO UNITED's favour when they face their alt account soon. Only 7 wins from our last 7 games will guarantee us the league title.
    reddeviljohn and flatthg like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCB
    how to beat this formation ....

ST ST
    AMC
    DML DMR
    DL DC DC DC DR
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    how to beat this formation ....

ST ST
    AMC
    DML DMR
    DL DC DC DC DR
    I think that's illegal

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

its illegal formation
    you will have automatic 80% controll

Yes it is illegal he has to have for players on your side of the field

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

The Champions League win ultimately took its tool on the league game in the end, I was quietly confident that we would get the job done and maintain our lead in the league but however we were head to another 0-0 draw in the league, not much to say about other than SERDAR FB had been the better team and looked likely to win the game but if it wasn't for our defence once again then we would of lost our first league game this season, Romero had a catalogue of shots that were blocked or went wide and Calavicci defended very well against any SERDAR FB set pieces, Watson playing on the OOP on the right missed a sitter to get us into that important lead but missed it.

Team Talk: We are now under a might of pressure at the moment to win the league, NAMO UNITED somehow keep winning no matter who they are playing against in the league and cruising well while half of the time we seem to struggle, We lead by 2 points and have a better GD by 3 goals BUT no doubt the GD will swing in NAMO UNITED's favour when they face their alt account soon. Only 7 wins from our last 7 games will guarantee us the league title.
    Title Odds Revised: July Fourth 1/9, NAMO UNITED 13/2. The most unbelievable troll in possibly Top Eleven history could be on you know. Could we be about to lose the league by possibly some dirty tricks that NAMO UNITED performed earlier in the season to try and gain a little bit of an unfair advantage by throwing games against their alt account?

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

Damn man, maybe there is something in this after all! I forgot to do mine the other day so I have both matches backed up!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I think that's illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by Pini Shavili View Post
    its illegal formation
    you will have automatic 80% controll
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Yes it is illegal he has to have for players on your side of the field
    Yeah its illegal and I got 80-20 possession and I won the match with 2-0 and enters in to CL Semis ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Securas GT is out of the Champions league. Despite the win over the stronger Israeli team, the Portuguese could not avoid conceding 2 goals, and the 3-2 win was not enough, after the 2-1 defeat on the first leg.

"We get out of the competition with our heads high, knowing that we accomplished our goals, and finished it with a good win. Now lets completely focus on the league, and try to finish the season in glory."

Securas GT will be playing a league game later today, trying to recover from the strain of this match to keep the good results in the competition.
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Damn man, maybe there is something in this after all! I forgot to do mine the other day so I have both matches backed up!
    I'm getting really annoyed because these other ****ers keep winning games easily. Always getting the luck when needed, when playing ludo they are a type that throw the 6 whenever they seem to need it. 7 games left and if the NGE continues to favour NAMO UNITED in every game then they will win the league over us, it's as simple as that.