Page 216 of 224 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Well Folks, It's that time again

July Fourth Season Review

July Fourth Season Summary (Game Season 42, My Season 20, My Level 20)

League
    Final Position 1st Played 26 Won 21 Drawn 5 Lost 0 GF 85 GA 9 GD +76 PTS 68
    July Fourth enjoyed another successful league campaign by winning another league title but it didn't come easy despite being unbeaten for the 8th time in our history in a league season, We had a bad start drawing 3 out of the first 4 games before having to find some of our best form and we had to win nearly every game afterwards after NAMO UNITED were unexpected challengers and pushed all the way until the penultimate game of the season, with some unsportsman-like conduct from NAMO UNITED we were delighted to win the league title ahead of those rogues.

Champions League
    Final Position Winner Played 13 Won 10 Drawn 1 Lost 2 GF 35 GA 6 GD +29
    July Fourth won the Champions League and defended the title as expected but there was some good teams in this seasons draw, The group stage for us seen a shock defeat on the opening round of fixtures at home to Radri and we had to play some of our best football to win the group with a game to spare in which we played a weaker XI against Chainat and losing a second group game, July Fourth picked up the pieces in the KO stages, a 4-0 win away at Ersin before fielding a weaker XI in 2nd leg for a 0-0 draw, We played our strongest team available against SK Senec and won both games narrowly, Then saw off the challenge of Zekspor on a 7-0 aggregate win before a superb performance in the final to win 4-0 against Ilknur ve Ozgur.

Cup
    Final Position KO in Qualifying Played 4 Won 3 Drawn 0 Lost 1 GA 11 GA 4 +7
    We started the cup as defending champions and we played magnificently in both the 1st legs in both ties we played but unfortunately, The NGE threw a troll at us and we lost on away goals in the 2nd round of the competition, which saw the manager refuse to write a match report after the cup exit. The eventual winner was L22 Tripianas club who are a point of Quality above us and have many 8* players, they would probably given us a hard time.

Total Games in all 3 competitions Played 43 Won 35 Drawn 6 Lost 3 GF 131 GA 19 GD +112
    We can say this was another good season for us in fair reflection, Cup was always going to be tough so we never got to get frustrated if we get knocked out early, The league season was a success since most of the time we were playing under pressure and in the Champions League we found another gear once we reached the late stages of the competition. We also kept our league goals conceded to a single digit this season and that measures how good of a defence we always have.

Appearances
    42 - Miku, Ronnie O'Sullivan
    41 - Danny Watson
    39 - Alessio Pietropaolo, Randy Knight
    38 - Aaron Ramirez, Jet Hogan
    37 - Dino Childs
    33 - Sam Beckett, Paul Diamond
    31 - Umar Malik, Michu
    26 - Al Calavicci
    25 - Stuart Stuart
    23 - Stacey Papaleo

Top Goalscorers
    26 - Miku
    21 - Alessio Pietropaolo
    20 - Ronnie O'Sullivan
    12 - Sam Beckett, Michu
    7 - Stacey Papaleo, Paul Diamond, Danny Watson

Top Assists
    23 - Michu
    10 - Stuart Stuart
    7 - Alessio Pietropaolo, Stacey Papaleo, Miku
    5 - Sam Beckett

Man Of The Match
    7 - Michu
    6 - Alessio Pietropaolo
    5 - Ronnie O'Sullivan
    4 - Dino Childs
    3 - Aaron Ramirez

Performance of The Season
    July Fourth 6-1 Sadadjang FC & Sadadjang FC 0-4 July Fourth
    Both these games were as equally as good as each other, Sadadjang were the next best team in the league by quality and in a tough title race with NAMO UNITED it was important that we found a way to beat a team like Sadadjang to help us win the title.

Disappointment of the Season
    July Fourth 0-0 Turkiyem Spor & Turkiyem Spor 1-1 July Fourth
    Although I was angry about my cup exit early in the season, I look back at the season and I wonder how a mediocre team like Turkiyem Spor who didn't finish in the top half of the table and thus not promoted can hold us to a draw not once but twice, especially the second time round our team was much stronger.

July Fourth Players Review and Player of the Season
    It's been a good season by many of our players. Our defence was solid once again and Knight followed up from last seasons superb season in goal, Ramirez was good but that red card in CL Final let him down, Childs and Malik did their job like last season and Calavicci was decent as well. Watson started well but soon was missing plenty of chances and not creating much possibly due to inexperience, Diamond and Beckett were OK and Stuart continued to be the midfield Troll for us, Pietropaolo had a good season compared to last season scoring 21 goals, Papaleo was less than average this season and declining quality definately showed but still had one or 2 moments of goal scoring, Michu provided many assists but lacked in goalscoring, Hardy,Shaba,Fartmann,vestergaard,Wersching were reserves... and this brings us to our top 3.

3RD... JET HOGAN
    Defenders are generally unsung heroes on this game but Hogan had a superb season and not doing anything wrong to be said and this has to be the prime reason why we only conceded 9 goals in the league this season, If he done nothing wrong then he had an excellent season.

2ND... MIKU
    Miku has got better and better every season with passing experience and now in Miku's 5th season at the club, Miku was excellent and scoring many goals for us left, right and center and was our top goalscorer this season after Papaleo held that title for the last 7 seasons, Only thing that stopped Miku winning the POTS was the loss of form towards the end of the season and the in-form of the POTS Winner right at the end. Miku did score a goal that did save our Unbeaten season in the league in the 2-2 against NAMO UNITED

THE JULY FOURTH PLAYER OF THE SEASON IS...

Ronnie O'Sullivan

As usual, last but not least, the player to last get a mention of a player performance of the season is our POTS Winner Ronnie O'Sullivan, He was magnificent from MR or AMR this season and scored no less than 21 goals this season in all competitions and Ronnie's form was most notable with many goals scored right at the end of the season when it really mattered, teaming up with Michu's crosses and corners, O'Sullivan was on the right end of them time and time again this season and scored most of our important goals right at the end of the season in both the league and champions league that won us the trophies, no doubt in the end Ronnie O'Sullivan deserves POTS.

Off The Pitch Performance
    July Fourth finances are still in good order after the club spent more $ than normal on win bonuses, partially due to the fact of NAMO UNITED's threat to the title, We have kept our players and the club still makes a slight profit of £14.5M this season, The club is getting more close to the maximum amount of money allowed which is just over $2Billion.

July Fourth ended the season with a fan base of 5,103,229.

Board Meeting
    July Fourth have farmed nearly 300T as well as extra investments lasts season over 500T to help the club develop its players for power training, The board has made an extra 1031T available for July Fourth to spend as well as the farmed tokens over the next season.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 07-27-2013 at 07:12 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    AC Ianna finished in 4th place with 56 points.... really unexpected...got last Cl spot just for 1 point and i was 7 points back just 5 days before

Decent season for me, I forgot to set my formation for my final match (****) so I lost the final game but I still finish first on goal thingy.

I'm just hoping to secure two new defenders and two midfielders and I think that is all I need for this season.
    Wolf FC

Quote Originally Posted by zJordan View Post
    Decent season for me, I forgot to set my formation for my final match (****) so I lost the final game but I still finish first on goal thingy.

I'm just hoping to secure two new defenders and two midfielders and I think that is all I need for this season.
    Lol... That's a careless way to lose your unbeaten record, but being unbeaten or 26-0-0 is nothing but a stat at the end of the day.

The league is over and RXL holds both records

Most goals in a league season, biggest GD in a league season

A great new era for RXL begun!
    My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL

Quote Originally Posted by Splatter95 View Post
    The league is over and RXL holds both records

Most goals in a league season, biggest GD in a league season

A great new era for RXL begun!
    You outscored the powerful Kashiwa Washi back around 5 months ago when they had a 9* team in L2, You are joint record holder of the best GD as Kashiwa Washi also had +181.

Well season 28 for me is over
    Like yesterday was 19.6.2011 when I started this adventure

Two trophies this season great result for me

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Well season 28 for me is over
    Like yesterday was 19.6.2011 when I started this adventure

Two trophies this season great result for me
    And... still playing!

Breaking News...

Troll City have won the league!!!

And I only spent 6T on transfers all season!!! Did nothing in Cup and Quarter-Final of CL losing against a scout team.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 07-27-2013 at 07:55 PM.
    reddeviljohn and ppturano like this.

LEAGUE ROUND 26

United Til I Did 4-1 Murat FC

United Til I Die 86.5 3N-1-4-2 Murat FC 80.5 4-4-2

The boys were disappointed after losing their champions league final and were determined to compete their perfect league record, Di Gennero scored straight from the kick off but our opponents levelledl just before the break and then two minutes later Da Cunha restored our lead just before half time but our opponents were matching us shot for shot. Lendl had seemed to have made the game safe midway through the half and Da Cunha added a 4th late on.

Goals: Di Gennero (3), Hezmi (37), Da Cunha (39), (84), Lendl (66) MOTM: Da Cunha

Team Talk: This was the biggest threat to our perfect record as our opponents had greatly improved their squad and it turned out that way in the first half until we showed our class in the second and got our perfect record of 26-0-0 and won the league by some 22 points.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2