Page 219 of 224 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

reddeviljohn:
    you can crop your image simply by MS paint, just select the region and crop it. there will no more white space in your image. you can also do it with photobucket
    flatthg likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    So you done the 26-0-0 and +100 GD is an awesome number to land on, but unfortunately in reality they are just stats and would you trade this in for a CL Trophy?
    I sure would, but will take it as an added bonus as I have never done it b4!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    reddeviljohn:
    you can crop your image simply by MS paint, just select the region and crop it. there will no more white space in your image. you can also do it with photobucket
    I did crop in ms paint and use photobucket but am pretty new at this, what did I do wrong?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    I did crop in ms paint and use photobucket but am pretty new at this, what did I do wrong?
    Alternatively...select area you want to keep... cut... then open a new pallet (don't save changes).. paste it into the new one. There won't be any unwanted white space
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

What a nice way to end the season
    Season 42-end-season.jpgSeason 42-last-day-match.jpgSeason 42-our-mvp.pngSeason 42-topscorer.png
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    In real football, teams playing on flanks will have the central mids and defenders take a lot more time for "enter the game", hence their reaction at the start and sometimes for all the match will be slightly delayed, hence create openings for the opponent.

If i would translate it in t11 form, your dcs, dmc, mcs will score a lower rating, and when even weak opponents will face them, their low rate will be calculated into the simulation hence, sometimes (more often if you face simar qualities like in cup), they will be passed. That's partially why you see 3* players performing as 9*, like you often say. Point is, it's not them rather than your players where problems lays.
    I guess next season I'll have to try something out then... I did play full pitch today and I won 0-5. I was playing with pressing the own half and with counter attack but that doesn't always work.

So what do you (yourself) do when you are playing against a weaker opponent and you
    A) are being outplayed
    B) can't score (their 3* playing like 9*)

Just wanted to get some insight in the way you play

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Alternatively...select area you want to keep... cut... then open a new pallet (don't save changes).. paste it into the new one. There won't be any unwanted white space
    thanks, I will try this next time.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Managed to come second in the league after loosing only 1 game and drawing 2 against the league winner. He's a mate of mine and his teams worse (mines 29.1 his is 22) so not sure how he managed to go unbeaten but ahwell always next season.

Season 42-league.jpg

Won the champions league for the first time aswell.

Season 42-champions-league.jpg

Season 7 Review:

League:

Without the troll brought on us in the first 10 days of the season, we would have surely had an easier time here. Despite that, we easily won 18 points ahead in the end. The third straight perfect season score ruined by a trolling defeat at our home (first loss ever in a league match home) which turned into a 0-7 win on the away second leg. Overall, it was decently fun.

Champion's League:

New Team as said is a warranty in the CL: we scored another 13-0-0 with overall 4 goals conceded. We could have had an easier way being sorted on the lower side of the table but it was ok, it kept the tension high untill the explosive (and trolling) final match.

Royal Rumble Cup:

For the second straight season a run which left us with a bittersweet taste in the end. We were going out soon in the qualifiers when we had that week of huge, huge troll losing 0-2 home and turning back the tables winning 4-6 away after being down 4-1 at 60'. From there on the troll lifted up and we finally expressed our true face to the server's kings. We were the Giant Killers this season too but still we have regrets for that post taken by Stark at minute 89' against Salvatore FC which would have taken us to the final and, probably, to the thropy. Another HUGE regret is being unluckily sorted in the upper side of the panel, where as you can see by the qualities fought ALL the strongest teams. The lower quality was slightly weaker than us and probably we would have earned the final, and also probably faced FC koln or Salvatore FC anyways.

Overall, after the huge cut in the Token buisness, we can say this is the best season we ever had, being able to go so far with merely 250ish tokens and few ones raised by free offers (lacking in Italy), despite the packs removal on FB.

Last, the team's final stats:

Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 07-27-2013 at 10:09 PM.
    dv8r, reddeviljohn and tongly45 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I guess next season I'll have to try something out then... I did play full pitch today and I won 0-5. I was playing with pressing the own half and with counter attack but that doesn't always work.

So what do you (yourself) do when you are playing against a weaker opponent and you
    A) are being outplayed
    B) can't score (their 3* playing like 9*)

Just wanted to get some insight in the way you play
    I'll be frank but please do not take it as showing off. In 7 seasons, it happened twice to me to be pressured instead of pressuring the opponents: once was when i lost 2-0 home in cup this season, and once was last season's second leg's first half against Kaiserslauten. While in the first case i was working and couldn't do jack ****, in the second case i was facing a 4-3-3 with a 4-4-2 classic which wasn't working like in the first leg, so i thought that even having one more MC wasn't enough, as well as my defenders were probably suffering: i picked one MC of the two i had (the one which was shown as "committing fouls" and "refuging in corner kick" and subbed him, while i also subbed my 7* DC which wasn't mentioned once on their attacks. In the second half i squashed him and went from 2-0 to 2-3.

Against stronger teams, i never once was being outplayed, rather i've outplayed alwais them apart from the usual 5-10 mins per time in which your pressure has to diminish.

Finally, to answer your question, i usually sub one of my ST (my 3 subs are alwais: ST, MC, one between DC or a AM) as to have fresh men on the pitch, and if that isn't enough, i move the MR/ML to AMs, and turn to man to man marking and hard tackling. I never change into offensive type as when you suffer, you're likely to take in a counter.

As golden rule, i can tell you that whenever i face teams 8+ Q lower than me and the pressure bar isn't at about 65% or more on my favour, then that's a sign something is wrong with either a player or the module.
    flatthg likes this.