Page 221 of 224 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

End of season friendly match :

Palaiseau FC 0-2 BvB

BvB has clearly better in tactics today, seem like there 3W2DM3W-x-x system works quite well or my team isn't has his good for a fair challenge to him.

Thanks for cat Harrison, i has learnt something quite good from this defeat

Cat Harrison likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Next Season Tanking Odds: (To finish in outside top 7)

July Fourth 100/1
    Perfect Tactics 100/1
    erster FC Puma EVS
    New Team 1/5
    Balkan Boyz 2/1
    AEPRE FC 5/1
    Troll City 8/1
    Papaleo Legends 2/1
    ASBUB FC 16/1
    Orlova FC 16/1
    United Til I Die 100/1
    London City 100/1
    RXL 500/1
    B.B.B. Young Boys 4/1
    Palaiseau 500/1
    Zwietracht FM 500/1
    Wolf FC 500/1
    Leddy FC 500/1
    BVB 500/1
    Arsenal FC 14/1
    FC Kneipenkick 100/1
    Last edited by July Fourth; 07-27-2013 at 10:20 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    So what do you normally play with? As in terms with orders..

And I'm still trying to come to terms with passing style... I always have it on mixed and when I put it on short... not a lot changes for me
    Mixed is best, I have tested both short/long.
    Mixed helps the engine to favour you. How? I think it weighs your players' mentality.
    and the higher their mentality the more "luck" u get in terms of your team having discretion
    and apply timely passes(knowing when to use long,short,or through balls.
    For instance, when I tried long passes, game possession switches against me,
    more like they throw caution into the win and keep using long balls even though the opponent keeps cutting it off.
    When I tried short passes the commentator just wasnt active, my players went into tic-tac mode and it was hard
    to tell who has the ball or who is doing what, in fact, it was hard to see my player dribbling, and there were little or no long range shorts.
    For me mixed is better, especially with force counterattack.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

Pretty crap season for me, I did win the League but I got knocked out of the CL and Cup about a week ago, I'm hoping it doesn't happen again.

Now I'm just going to do a Psych Marathon (hoping to watch about 10 episodes) and then I'm going to come on this forum at like 3am and talk
    Wolf FC

A brilliant match by Securas GT ended in a 0-6 win for the Portuguese team, but remaining 1 point behind the league winner Lacoste FC.

"We did a great season, accomplished all our goals except for finishing unbeaten at our home for the league, and even surpassed them. For a team with an AQ on the lower half of the league table, finishing 2nd 1 point down from the leader is a big success. We went out fighting on the CL, eliminated by the CL winner, which was a team a lot more powerful than ours. So congratulations to my players, they were true warriors."

When questioned about the goals to the next season, the coach replied:

"Next season we won't be setting more ambitious goals. Financially, we'll be severely limited, so we won't be able to reinforce the team as we would need in order to be competitive at all tournaments. So, for now, we'll keep the same goals as last year, finishing in CL qualification spots, concerning the league, and as to the CL, going throw the group stage. As to the cup, it's always a lottery, depending on what teams we'll be placed against. Our only goal should be going as far as possible."
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    This is how I play, but with offensive style of course

Ps. You up for a friendly tomorrow?
    22.45 as alwais, my threat

I have nothing to add in addition since I left the team on autopilot and missed 75% of my games beacuse of the trolo-lo-loo and craziness that was going on my server.

I haven't yet decided if I'm gonna skip and tank the up coming season or give it a shot. Everything depends on the upcoming CUP draw actually: If we get drawn together with the lvl 8 teams, then we will "jump ship". But if we will be drawn with lvl 7 teams - then we are back on the saddle!

Since we will NOT compete in the CL the upcoming season (due the tanking this season) the league will not be a issue, but once again - everything depends on the CUP draw. Anyway let's wait until the season update before any decision making.

When it comes to the team "itself", well there has been major changes! Some players were forced to leave, while some players were welcomed "back". The team is quite "boosted" with 6* and 7* players, and some of them could make it to 8* if I decide to add the SKP they managed to gather so far. Also we have updated our facilities a bit. More to come tomorrow!

At last I would like to congratulate all of you who managed to win a trohpy (or more for that matter). Hope you all had a good ride so far and good luck in the future!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I have nothing to add in addition since I left the team on autopilot and missed 75% of my games beacuse of the trolo-lo-loo and craziness that was going on my server.

I haven't yet decided if I'm gonna skip and tank the up coming season or give it a shot. Everything depends on the upcoming CUP draw actually: If we get drawn together with the lvl 8 teams, then we will "jump ship". But if we will be drawn with lvl 7 teams - then we are back on the saddle!

Since we will NOT compete in the CL the upcoming season (due the tanking this season) the league will not be a issue, but once again - everything depends on the CUP draw. Anyway let's wait until the season update before any decision making.

When it comes to the team "itself", well there has been major changes! Some players were forced to leave, while some players were welcomed "back". The team is quite "boosted" with 6* and 7* players, and some of them could make it to 8* if I decide to add the SKP they managed to gather so far. Also we have updated our facilities a bit. More to come tomorrow!

At last I would like to congratulate all of you who managed to win a trohpy (or more for that matter). Hope you all had a good ride so far and good luck in the future!
    I think you will still be in the same cup as Dynamo SWAG, FENERBAHCE and Orchard Utd and co...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    22.45 as alwais, my threat
    Haha, then send a invitation

Also, if the friendly crashes with the CUP game tomorrowm then re-schedule it or delay it for a day. Your call
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

You'll be in the same draw but instead of being in the top selected you'll be middle. On top of that, you'll face all the teams but one level higher than you, meaning basically you will have a 5Q handicap in the cup.