Page 121 of 224 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

AEPRE FC REJECTS DRAGOROJO'S BID FOR GARETH BALE
    AEPRE FC rejected 6.38M and 6T offer from Gareth Bale, due to the fact that he is a fast trainer and currently one of their key player in the team. AEPRE FC says "If you want bale then pay me 17T!"
    Shadow likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

It is interesting to see how at exactly half season the situation turns completely and the impossible becomes possible.

We had a home match today against a very weak opponent (58.3 vs 43) so we didnt watch it just to find out we lost HOME 0-1, lol.

Since the start of the season and all the bull**** we had through it, we dont really care much even if our streak of 4 straight season in league ended. We are already half fed up with the game and losing interest. It s been since S1 that i disnt miss all my matches.

Fairly enough, this starts when in few hours we face the cup's second leg.

We re positive we ll go out, and here we make a claim:

We will lose 3-1 scoring first, having a red card and one injury.

Trolldeus, do gour best

AEPRE FC 0-1 DragonRojo
    Despite we didn't win today, but AEPRE FC just put a very great effort into the game. AEPRE FC seems to be doing very well in this match, especially Frank Lampard and Ivor Hardy for their defensive effort, but in the 82', Alberto Busquets scored from the long range, and AEPRE FC couldn't fight back. AEPRE FC's manager says "This is an acceptable defeat, as our team is performing very well today. Hopefully we can finish 2nd place this season". Before the match, the bookies have made the prediction that this will be DragonRojo's one-sided match, but this is not as they said, everyone is having fun today, including AEPRE FC fans who made the standing ovation at the end of the match.

Goalscorers
    Alberto Busquets 82'
    Injuries & Bookings
    Lasso Antonin 47' Christian Worsoe 80'
    Man of the Match Daniel Alves (8)
    Manager Points
    Usually there will be no manager points awarded for defeats, but because this is an acceptable defeat and result, there will be.
    Didier Drogba-15
    Eden Hazard-14
    Florent Malouda-8 (POTW)
    Ivor Hardy-8 (+2)
    Frank Lampard-5 (+3)
    July Fourth-4
    Miodrag Kovacevic-3
    Petr Cech-3
    Gareth Bale-1
    Andre Schurrle-1
    Wayne Rooney-1 (+1)

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

LEAGUE ROUND 12 - A STROLL IN THE SUN

July Fourth 6-1 Sadadjang FC

July Fourth 124.7 dandelion then 55 minutes 3N-1-4-2 - Sadadjang FC 119.7 4-1-3N-2 then 58 minutes 4-1-2-3

We played the "Thai Team" in our league but thanks to pnr we got the translation to English, what was supposedly a tough match on paper we soon got going after we fell behind after the double corner scenario with a Osardejor cross found Farouk but it was the next minute we equalised through Miku running on the ball and taking it round the keeper... A Beckett free-kick was saved and went out for a corner for Michu to cross in for O'Sullivan to header us into the lead, 3 minutes later it was 3-1 with a Miku 25 meters shot and it was a hatrick once again for Miku when on 51 minutes scored from 25 meters again but however shortly afterwards Miku was injured and we switched to 3N-1-4-2... After a few tactical changes by both managers July Fourth are still on the front foot and made it 5-1 after a Michu corner found Hogan to header in... Just as the game was about to end we scored again with yet another corner from Michu to Diamond to header it in.

Goals: Farouk (9) Miku (10,38,51 HAT) O'Sullivan (35) Hogan (79) Diamond (89) MOTM: Hogan.

Injury Report: Miku out for 5 days? Not anymore.

Team Talk: This is an excellent performance from us and it wasn't far behind the performance we made against vito6a last season, surely so far our best result along with the 5-0 away win at Satoraljaujhely earlier in the season, We now jump 3 points clear of NAMO UNITED after they drew 1-1 at home with Satoraljaujhely.
    pnr8555, Shadow and reddeviljohn like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

AEPRE FC Player of the Week #2
    AEPRE FC Player of the Week goes to July Fourth!!!
    AEPRE FC 35 Player of the Week goes to Pramote Nisoknilkul!

Both will receive 5 manager points for their standings

Manager Points - AEPRE FC
    Didier Drogba-15
    Eden Hazard-14
    July Fourth-9 (POTW #2)
    Florent Malouda-8 (POTW #1)
    Ivor Hardy-8
    Frank Lampard-5
    Miodrag Kovacevic-3
    Petr Cech-3
    Gareth Bale-1
    Andre Schurrle-1
    Wayne Rooney-1

Manager Points - AEPRE FC 35
    Pramote Nisoknilkul-13 (POTW #2)(Injured)
    Khairul Nordin-8 (POTW #1)
    Osvaldo da Costa-3
    Albert Bilbao-3
    Casper Jensen-3
    Henry Vorm-2
    Jeroen El Addouly-2
    Mohd Othman-1

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

now my ST injured 6 days, 6days ,,,

**** you, nordeus
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

I only have one uninjured striker left and he is is 3 star, still just about coping, through to the quarter finals of the cup

Had 8 injuries in the past 4 days, all from matches, after a run of none since the start of the season.

Strange that it seems to pile them on once you've secured the group stages and go onto knockout stages, where you need your first 11.

Bleh.

Anyhow, got a great idea for a type of guide that hasn't been done yet, might get to it tonight, I'll let you all know!
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Season 42-fc-viitorul-report.jpg

LEAGUE ROUND 12

FC Viitorul CTA 1-8 Reddeviljohn

FC Viitorul CTA 73.1 4-4-2 - Reddevilohn 84.0 3N-1-4-2

The first goal arrives on 2mins from Da Cunha who finishes well, on 10mins Di Gennero shoots to make it 2, on 16mins Toure puts the home side back in the match, on 34mins Nahum takes it down and shoots and makes it 1-3 for half time and on 50mins Di Gennero with a blistering strike makes the game safe, on 58mins Etienne replaces Zouma, on 66mins Moreau though on goal makes it 5, on 68mins Hervias hits one and it spins off the defender and it is 6, on 78mins Moreau with a vicious strike makes it 7, on 79mins Summers brings the ball forward and shoots and makes it 8.

Goals: Da Cunha (2), Di Gennero (10), (50) Nahum (34), Moreau (66), (78), Hervias (68), Summers (79) MOTM: Da Cunha

Team Talk: A totally one sided match and we are still 100% in the league so we will take that.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

This is my forum league 35T team, and I have just quit, there is no way I can do anything without buying tokens, which is against the rules, and I can't field a legal formation with the players I have left.

Ah well, at least my main account is doing well.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.