Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Who ever use DC as a keeper ??

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    not it is not .. i do it all the time when he get injured and never had any penalties in possession, I actually kept clean sheet in all of those matches and dominated the match.. it happened to me last time 3 days ago
    love this answer LOL

I always keep 15red bags for emergency if GK injured, which only happened 3 times in my 7 years as a manager
    so it is just a QS what you will do if he get injured during a match, will 3 times happened, and 3 times my substituted CB ended with rating 7 and a clean sheet this game till this moment is stupid with defender and GKs sharing same skills categories
    i had another 18yo GK, he was so good he become a scout without any TP for 2 seasons, i rarely used him, he was pointless in my game, i rather pick someone else to be among my 7 substitutes, where you need a winger, mid, DM, AM, and many positions , beside it will free more spaces in my team when i need to sign new players without panicking
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by onstyle View Post
    Have you guys ever use your DC or even other position to play as a keeper ? Do they perform well ?? Will my formation become illegal ???
    Chill!... works just fine. did that many times... even with DMC... no different than playing any other player out of position, in fact the first game you usually wind up with reasonable form (7).. but if you persist in multiple games you may not want to be looking at your GD
    Season 18 : Level 17
    1 Treble, 3 Doubles.
    League: 10 Cups, 4 Shields, 2 Plaques
    Champions: 3 Cups, 3 Shields
    Cup: 2 Cups, 2 Shields

Bring Back the Old Transfer Market (BBtOTM) !!

Rookie
    Already did it ! 2 win out of 2 with the rating of 7 and 8 ! Guess my DC had already found his hidden talent LOL

I used a ST as a GK and a GK as a ST. I wanted to loose that match but unluckly the GK scored 2 goals and became MOM. the ST save 2

You may occasionally suffer an injury to your keeper on the odd game you decided to risk not having a sub keeper. You can play any other player there just like in real life. I usually go for the one with the best handling stat, not formation penalty is applied. oh I have been beaten by teams playing non GK's in goal. T11 does not appear to penalise heavily for out of position players provided they play near their designated spot so a DC is best choice in this case.

hod
    Rookie
    Last night I played a friendly game against a team with 4 playing GKs
    It was weird and so i planned my team to attack the GKs side and indeed I won 6-0.
    Now my plans are to play this guy a lot :-)

It won't be illegal formation. You might get a slight possession penalty for out-of-position players. I once got my GK injured and didn't have a sub. they rarely get injured. Only once in 6 seasons did my GK get injured. I made my DR play as the GK. It was a matter of 3 days and he did just fine. Won the 3 games as far as I remember. He conceded about 1 goal and got an average rating of 6.5. So it was manageable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12