Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Without improvement this game is getting boring

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Luskin Star View Post
    carliuis, I am currently Level 15 and have reached the top of my server. There are only 4 Leagues on my level, with Level 16 & 17 players included in the 4 Leagues.
    How can you say that you have reached the top of your server when there are teams of 1 and 2 levels higher than yours? Perhaps there aren't many but you have not reached the top of your server yet. I have been at the top of my server from the start and it's the most frustrating thing ever, never any 5* players and 4* players are very old.. It's been like that since season 1..

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    How can you say that you have reached the top of your server when there are teams of 1 and 2 levels higher than yours? Perhaps there aren't many but you have not reached the top of your server yet. I have been at the top of my server from the start and it's the most frustrating thing ever, never any 5* players and 4* players are very old.. It's been like that since season 1..
    The L16 and L17 teams are playing "as L15" and on that particular server the highest level teams have had seasons where players havent lost a star. It's to stop a small number of clubs being too far ahead in the server.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I am Level 31 and the top League is 30 in which i am participating now, cash its a big issue in this Level because its extremelly difficult to sell players, I was trying to sell a player for nearly 2 seasons putting him in transfer list every day!!
    The only thing that could put a bit of interest will be a ranking system within servers at least.
    thon likes this.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carliuis View Post
    Hello to everyone,

I have been playing Top Eleven for over 2 years, currently being at level 28 (quite an achievement considering that i never bought any token). But still I could not see any big improvement in the last seasons. And i ecourage you to list any, if they come up to your mind. Negotiation system, match statistics, supporting friends...is that all we got in the last year? What bothers me the most is that we usually come with lot of ideas and suggestions in this site, but i barely see them implemented, and, if it happens, it takes forever. So what should motivate me keeping on playing season after season if the game is always the same?
    if they dont make money for Nordeus, your ideas go in the trash. simple enough!
    Macca0507 likes this.

Now if you really want to laugh let mes hare with you the performances of my team in the current season…

I was newly promoted from level 28 to level 29 so of course I expected difficulties at the beginning of the season.

So here is my score in the first 9 matches: 2 W, 5 D, 2 L = 11 points. This meant, at that point, 2 points less than the team at 7th place (=promotion to next level) and -4 to the 4th position (=qualification to CL).

At that point I managed to have enough money to buy some new and young players so my team had basically almost all 5* or 6*.

From that moment on, between day 10 and day 14 (5 matches) I won 5 consecutive matches without changing formation, tactic or anything else. Only different players on the field ( let say 4 out of 11 not even so many in the end…).

After day 14 I was in the 2nd position, +3 points to number 5 in the league and +8 to number 8. I started to thing qualification to CL was a possibility and promotion was almost 100% sure…

Then…

Same players, same tactic, same formation, same strategy…

Between day 15 and day 21 (7 matches) I won 1 and lost 6…yes 6 out of 7!! And i had a winning serie of 5 consecutive matches..

I tried everything, changing players, changing tactic, changing strategy…a complete disaster!

This was pulling my team down, currently at 8th position, being even difficult to reach the 7th if nothing changes…

This wants to be a confirmation to the ones of you saying that probably Top 11 is doing that on purpose..they let you get close to the top and then they suddenly make you lose..so you start buying tokens and spending money..

From what I can glean in my League this season, the strongest sides appear to consistently get to the top. A couple of teams strengthened by buying scout players half way through the first round and have improved dramarically since. Whereas two teams wo have kept their starting line ups since the beginning of the season have now dropped down the table. I think the strongest teams will finish higher up the ladder no matter what formation or tactics they use. Basically, try to have the strongest team, then you will go close to attaining a top 4 spot in your League.

If you have found some money, I recommend saving it until the start of next season, get in early, buy young 3-4 22-23yo scouts because there is no other way to purchase decent players. Wait until your players drop to 4*, then sell them to managers at the level below, that way you have an income.

I keep my orders almost the same every game. Attacking mentality, mixed passing, normal tackling. I only vary passing dependent on my opponent, if he has only 2 outside players, then I attack down the flanks, if he has 4 outside men I attack through the middle. I never play counter, and only use offside trap if my opponent has no AMs.

I alter my formation most games to counter my opponent, however I keep it simple and stick to 451V, 442, 3142, 441, 4222.

I am currently 3rd with 3 games to play, playing the leaders tonight, so I have nmy chance to win the League if good enough.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Luskin Star View Post
    carliuis, I am currently Level 15 and have reached the top of my server. There are only 4 Leagues on my level, with Level 16 & 17 players included in the 4 Leagues.

The only players I can buy from the auctions are 3* & 4*, or unwanted 3yo+ 5* players from teams in my level. Negotiation players are all from my level or newly purchased scouts from Level 14 which obviously are not for sale. To buy a new player I have to buy a scout, therefore have to spend real money on tokens. I did not put any money into the game until this season, I had no choice, either put real money in or quit. I actually ran out of T11 money due to spending it all on stadium upgrades, so I needed money to buy new players.

The other issue is other players see my scout list and purchase the players. So, if you don't get in early in the season, all the decent scout players are gone and I was left with all 27-29yos this season, all useless if you want to be competitive.

When we get to the top level in servers new 5* players need to be injected to make it interesting. Some more ways to make money need to be implemented to enhance out chances.

I would also like to see a real game played, with some more time (instead of the 8 minutes currently for a game) so we can make real changes during a game that can actually make a difference. By the time we make any changes at present, it is too late to have any real impact on the match result.

I would like to hear from a few others experiencing these type of difficulties at the top levels and would look forward to their input.
    Tank a few seasons and build up tokens and $$$, it will give you more 5* players available. It has saved me from quitting the game recently. I was hesitant to tank at first, but now I will be doing it every second season as it allows me to build my team better on the paltry amount of tokens I have, as well as it changes my player buying strategy: I buy at the end of the season when its easier to buy 5* players. Since I am tanking, the 5* players stay 5* for the next season and I can concentrate on the league and cup and not worry about the CL and 3 tournaments per season, which gives my players a rest and less injuries.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12