Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Without improvement this game is getting boring

Without improvement this game is getting boring

Hello to everyone,

I have been playing Top Eleven for over 2 years, currently being at level 28 (quite an achievement considering that i never bought any token). But still I could not see any big improvement in the last seasons. And i ecourage you to list any, if they come up to your mind. Negotiation system, match statistics, supporting friends...is that all we got in the last year? What bothers me the most is that we usually come with lot of ideas and suggestions in this site, but i barely see them implemented, and, if it happens, it takes forever. So what should motivate me keeping on playing season after season if the game is always the same?

Addicted
    Would like to see GK stats. Goals conceded, saves, save percentage would be nice.
    SimplySimon and Maranwe like this.

Well there is a proper thread for posting suggestions, my main point here was that, even if we keep on coming with suggestions and new ideas, and discuss them with the developers, nothing has changed in a very long time. In my case I play for free, so I could just stop playing from one day to another if it gets too boring without loosing anything, but players investing real money in the game must not be very happy about it. Just my opinion.

Pro
    agreed with you, company seems unwilling to make changes or very slow with them. It seems that customer retention is not much of a focus for them but rather customer acquisition which will dry out at some point.
    ppturano likes this.

I am sorry but I have to repeat myself again. has anyone seen any real improvment or change or new feature in the game in the last year?I am playing at level 29 now and it is just incredibly boring...I have no facilities to improve, cost for players and salaries is so high that i can barely buy new players in the season...it is impossible to sell my players even if they are 5* (offer large than request...it goes against the basic rule of economics..)..negotiations fail 95% of the time. Kicked-out from the cup always after second or third round..impossible to win the league or qualify for CL (people at this level buy 1000 tokens). Even player statistics, when it comes to bid or partecipate in an auction sucks. I never manage to see how many matches the player i want to buy played in the season, goal scored and so on..so you have to go "blind". And ever more annoying there must be some hidden feature in the game that makes you winning or loosing for a few matches in a row no matter what..i started season badly, then came to 1st place with 6 wins in a row, now just lot 3 in a row with much weaker opponents...So i am basically just "surviving" gaining promotions with my final 6th or 7th position waiting for something to happen...

Rookie
    I wouln't mind an improvement on "live matches". Any manager watching his team in real is able to see where the team is suffering, where to reinforce or where to have one less player. WHen you face teams even weaker but you suffer, of same level/stronger teams, would be absolutely good to have at least a Red/yellow/green field ripartition (at least) going as the role's squares areas + the vertical areas (L,R, Middle). That way attending a match would become a REAL advantage as you could rightfully change players/formations to adjust where you suffer. Right now presence gives you only Possession which in the end isn't even counted in the bar/elaboration. Try join from a friend's account w/o supporting for 25 mins to set possession, then join in your team. Your possession won't go up by even 1%, let alone the 8% showed.

Another feat would be REAL ratings for players, if not real time at least mid-match on first half: that way realizing one is badly performing you can sub it.

The facilities end pretty "soon", but it would be nice to hire staff as for example assistants able to grant bonuses (lower wage of a player, lower cost.

Players should have a random IA pushing them to ask for transfers when they don't play, to ask rest when they play too much, and so on. That way any manager would have to administrate fully his team, while atm you just bump greens on your main 11 and go on. I've seen CC buyers playing with 14 people on team and just doing that.

The money balance should take into consideration maintainance expenses and such. CC buyers with a 150k stadium at level 3 then would have to deal with enormous expensens maintaing it with the income of lower levels. From a side it'd force player not just to "build anytime possile" but to choose what to build and what not, and even sacrifice a valued player for cashing in. On the other side, Token buyers could just buy money to substain it, hence they'd have the advantages of a full developed facility but with the balancing penalty of having to spend tokens to substain it.

Make the cup draw more random assignating 2 rolls for the draw, one equal/higher Q and one equal/lower Q, that way not only teams would avoid to alwais face the same opposition, but would actually have one shot every X time to compete as best/same/worst team outta there. Make it so than if you are out in the preliminaries for 1-2 seasons you go down one bracket.

While might it sound hard, it's actually pretty easy to program such features, even the basic manager games you buy on magazines or online have them, and they cost between 10-25 euros to purchase them. For who spends about 3 4 times this amount on t11, i guess should be a given.

use GK for freekicks as i did last season and he had 12 goals in league

Quote Originally Posted by carliuis View Post
    Hello to everyone,

I have been playing Top Eleven for over 2 years, currently being at level 28 (quite an achievement considering that i never bought any token). But still I could not see any big improvement in the last seasons. And i ecourage you to list any, if they come up to your mind. Negotiation system, match statistics, supporting friends...is that all we got in the last year? What bothers me the most is that we usually come with lot of ideas and suggestions in this site, but i barely see them implemented, and, if it happens, it takes forever. So what should motivate me keeping on playing season after season if the game is always the same?
    Level 28 huh? You're addicted to this game. Isn't that a good proof already?

P.S. Level 32 here. Yes we're bunch of fools! ahaha

carliuis, I am currently Level 15 and have reached the top of my server. There are only 4 Leagues on my level, with Level 16 & 17 players included in the 4 Leagues.

The only players I can buy from the auctions are 3* & 4*, or unwanted 3yo+ 5* players from teams in my level. Negotiation players are all from my level or newly purchased scouts from Level 14 which obviously are not for sale. To buy a new player I have to buy a scout, therefore have to spend real money on tokens. I did not put any money into the game until this season, I had no choice, either put real money in or quit. I actually ran out of T11 money due to spending it all on stadium upgrades, so I needed money to buy new players.

The other issue is other players see my scout list and purchase the players. So, if you don't get in early in the season, all the decent scout players are gone and I was left with all 27-29yos this season, all useless if you want to be competitive.

When we get to the top level in servers new 5* players need to be injected to make it interesting. Some more ways to make money need to be implemented to enhance out chances.

I would also like to see a real game played, with some more time (instead of the 8 minutes currently for a game) so we can make real changes during a game that can actually make a difference. By the time we make any changes at present, it is too late to have any real impact on the match result.

I would like to hear from a few others experiencing these type of difficulties at the top levels and would look forward to their input.
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

It's just a poor game.

More shots on goal ? Lose
    More players on the pitch ? Lose
    Want to sign your academy player ? Well it's going to cost you 25 tokens, whereas a player on the transfer list will cost you maybe 3.
    Improve your facilities to reduce injury and improve ability ? HA !! It doesn't work.
    Have a 5 star player that is only getting 4/10 or 5/10 a match ? Use whatever methods you like, it won't matter.

Why improve the academy and spend that much " money " on it, only for players to cost more tokens than they do on the transfer list ?!

Ridiculous.

I don't spend any money on this game and anyone who does is crazy.
    CarlTaut likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast