Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Is this guy worth bidding?

Addicted
    at the lower levels, quality is more important than age. You don't have a lot of money or tokens or green packs. Get older 5* players that will be cheap and good for the season to help you get into the champions league and then sell them. Repeat in level 2. Use the older guys to make your team great for the short term and over a few seasons transition to a young team in level 5 or so.
    magic3 likes this.

Rookie
    ive been building a fast training squad (lvl 3) and my advice is to buy high value players in age 19 or 20.

Yes, they wont be that long term because once they enter age 22 they will train slower but personally i wouldnt keep them for more than 3 years myself. and they actually cost a lot more in age 18. proof? i bought a 18yo who is worth 3.28M and i thot well he must be super fast trainer. turned out he is fast, but a bit slower than a same quality 20yo i bought for 1.38M. yeah i couldnt believe it, and did a few more tests. same result. im a non token buyer so i saved my reaources and bought 3 20yo fast trainers instead to harvest off their progress. my team now gains 16 sp for a real match, pretty decent for a non-token buyer i suppose.
    Level 2: League runner up, Champions League winner
    Level 1: League Champion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12