Thread: Rest between matches & automatic set ups

Red face Rest between matches & automatic set ups

Hi

1) Isn't the rule that two matches on one day should have at least three hours of rest between them? Today the schedule is presented and in four out of eight days the two matches have less than three hours of rest between them.

2) I also would like to know if the opponent will automaticly have 11 players on the pitch, if he only selects a few of them on the pitch and puts the rest on the bench or as reserves? Perhaps, to make it more clear: my opponent now has 5 players on the pitch, 5 players on the bench and four as reserve. Will Nordeus automaticly fill the empty gaps on the pitch for the match? Or do I automaticly win?

2) If he has less than 11 players who can play, you win automatically. If not, the computer will play 11 players for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Boy van der Leeden View Post
    1) Isn't the rule that two matches on one day should have at least three hours of rest between them? Today the schedule is presented and in four out of eight days the two matches have less than three hours of rest between them.
    This is a new rule that Nordeus will implement in time for next season.

Response to question 2 is same as above. Also bear in mind that if the game picks out 11 players to start, most of them will likely be out of position. From what I've read on here, each player that's out if position yields a 5% decrease in possession for that team. Assuming this, you should get more possession that usual and hopefully win the game.
    Last edited by Tom Millson; 07-02-2013 at 11:36 AM.

Thanks for both answers!

This topic can be shut down :-)