Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: hard coded injures just so you spend more

Dreamer
    Yup! ^^^^^^^^^ til they fix **** like this I will run as non token buyer, I can afford to buy them, but I rather give that money better use, like me there are many managers in same boat, Nordeus is only hurting Nordeus.
    FlyingV and Craig Davies like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KoHearts View Post
    Yup! ^^^^^^^^^ til they fix **** like this I will run as non token buyer, I can afford to buy them, but I rather give that money better use, like me there are many managers in same boat, Nordeus is only hurting Nordeus.
    spot on

there are in world 2 type of companies :
    A- those who use creativity to improve a product and make more people buy it, EX: adding possibilities of new match engine (2D) for token buyers exclusively, upload players pictures, better marketing of T11....etc
    B- lazy loser companies who have no time to improve the game and rather bully you

what Nordeus seem to forget is that, i used to have 300-500T a season, i invest them on my players, but bcz of those stupid stretching injuries , now i have to cut my spending on players to cure them , at the end my budget will stay the same 300-500T .. but what happened is that i decided to leave and i did actually retired now .. so they didn't increased the spending in Tokens but seen managers stopping the game bcz of their style to manipulate things trying to force you to spend .. trust me companies like these will not last long
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Dreamer
    And it's a real shame, this game has mass potential to become legendary with the Facebook traffic, their greed and lack of dedication to their programing is sickening.
    FlyingV and Craig Davies like this.

"A player sustained on average 2.0 injuries per season and a team with typically 25 players can thus expect about 50 injuries each season. "

"In total, [over 7 seasons] 4,483 injuries were registered, with 2,546 (57%) occurring during matches and 1
    ,937 (43%) during training. On average, a player sustained 2.0 injuries per season,"

"The mean overall exposure to football during the full season was 254 hours with 213 training hours and 41 match hours"

Compare T11: max of roughly 84 match hours per season, and, with 1 full training session per day, 46.67 hours of training (assuming the time of training is equivalent to the time between training availability).

So comparatively, we should have about twice as many match injuries (84 hours in T11 vs 41 match hours IRL) and somewhere between 20% and 40% of the IRL training injury rate (IF we accept the training time assumption above)

"
    Severe injuries (causing absence of >28 days) accounted for 16% of all injuries
    "

"
    The average (mean) team at this level can expect eight severe injuries per season. On average, each player missed 37 days due to injury each season. This means that approximately 12% of the season is lost due to injury if we assume that a season lasts 300 days."

Compare T11 28 day season, which is compressed into roughly 9% of the time.
    Thus a severe injury in T11 (>28 days IRL, would be ~ 3 days) and you should expect 7 of those per season (8 * (22/25)) and on average each and every player on your squad should miss about 3.5 days out of every season.

The average injury (18 days real life) should be about 1.7 days in T11.

"Recent studies in Scandinavian elite football ... found reinjury rates between 22 and 30% In the present study, the rate of reinjury was substantially lower (12%)"

Source

That seems to bear out my impression that injury rates in professional futbol are much higher than you think, and that T11 isn't dramatically out of line with that.
    *I* have never had 44 injuries in a season. Not even anything remotely close to that. My perception of average injury length is definitely higher than 1.7days ... I'd *guess* it would be closer to 3 days.

There are several posts around from guys charting injuries, so we could probably put together a statistically useless comparison - there are many variables in the code we'd have to consider to do a real study, including tactics, player conditioning, natural healing vs red packs, etc.

Cracicot might do something like, based on his past contributions, but it would be a lot of work.

Besides, it's more fun to just bitch about it, right?

SimplySimon and Jorath13 like this.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

oh, btw: check this

"Top Eleven Football Manager FAQ

By the zed on official forum

11. Injured players?
    As far as player injuries, the game started with injury statistics from Premier League, a lot of people have complained and since then that number has been reduced by 3 times.
    Also, injuries at training do depend on the age of players, the older they are the more likely they are to get injured."

So, cracicot et al, who "called me" on it ... there's my cards.
    Called, raised, and all in.
    Jorath13 likes this.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Dreamer
    One of my stretching injuries was to a 19 year old, the other a 25yo.

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    spot on

so they didn't increased the spending in Tokens but seen managers stopping the game bcz of their style to manipulate things trying to force you to spend .. trust me companies like these will not last long
    in fact this game is slowly dying
    on my server, at level 7, I always see the same faces fighting for the best players

My 2nd team in level 1 is playing alone, league, cup and all the auctions are desert
    My 3rd team in level 2, same thing

I've been a low token buyer for 6 season (I've bought 0, 80, 80, 176, 176, 176) and now I've just reduced my budget back to 80 because of their policy

I like very much this game, a bit less to be teased
    KoHearts likes this.
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    oh, btw: check this

"Top Eleven Football Manager FAQ

By the zed on official forum

11. Injured players?
    As far as player injuries, the game started with injury statistics from Premier League, a lot of people have complained and since then that number has been reduced by 3 times.
    Also, injuries at training do depend on the age of players, the older they are the more likely they are to get injured."

So, cracicot et al, who "called me" on it ... there's my cards.
    Called, raised, and all in.

Based on the amount of injuries I have seen JUST ON THIS FORUM and what I have experienced myself on 5 accounts, the injuries FAR EXCEED those of the premier league. they say they have reduced it by 3X, but reduced it from what starting point?

The avg amount of weeks for a team in the EPL was 155. So in T11 terms, that is 155 days worth of injuries. My lvl 6 team had 56 days worth of injuries. That is 3X less than the EPL avg, which actually coincides with what T11 is saying. BUT, I would consider myself below avg in terms of injuries for my team based on what others have experienced. I have had seasons where I have had 6-7 injuries at the same time.

I may have exaggerated my numbers at the start of this, but I have since researched it a bit and have had to change my view on injuries. I have underestimated the amount of injuries in the EPL, but I have not overestimated the amount of injuries in T11.

Let me put it this way: If you add up all the days for your injuries and come up with less than 155 days, then you are below the 2012/2013 EPL avg. For example, Stoke City had 80 weeks(T11 days), while Newcastle had 274!!! Remember, I had 56 days, so based on what I have seen, the injury rate in T11 is close to simulating the EPL. I really hated to say that.

BUT, and this is a bit J-LO butt, I need more numbers from people in order to be able to get a better comparison. The only thing I can say now, is that this is not real life, and although they try to simulate real football, they need to be more consistent with all aspects of football and not just injuries. Results vs LOL teams, formations and tactics, morale, training....they really need to work on these.

The problem is not the amount of injuries, but how they happen and when. I can take the injuries as part and parcel of the game, if you dont, you are a fool. BUT, it is just a bit suspicious when you purchase a great player and they immediately get injured in a game and then you heal them, and they get immediately re-injured. I have had that happen a few times. Not only that, but it looks like they target specific players in order to get you to waste red bags.

Because of the suspicious actions of Nordeus and their natural corporate greed, it is fair to assume that this is programmed to happen in order to increase profits. Whether it is true that they simulate real injury statistics is still up for debate as I dont have enough statistics from T11 to confirm or deny these statements. This forum is but a small sample of the large population, but it should give enough stats to allow us an idea on whether injuries are exceeding the norm.
    FlyingV likes this.

I think you must just be unlucky, I have never bought the health packs, I only use them if it's one of my best or irreplaceable players injured and I've never run out of them, in my twentieth season now. Also as you get higher level more people have improved pitches, that must help too.

Just had 3 ****ing players injured in one game again because of bad tackles. I now have no subs.

How ridiculously stupid and greedy is that ? It just turns people away from the game which in effect reduces revenue. False economy, counter productive...basically a terrible game.
    aiureah likes this.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast