Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is there a maintenance today?

game already played by computer for me. And I already lose the important match.

wth now??

Game is working now, but my game has been played, I lost, but could have won if I watched it.
    I really hope the crew can do something about the matches that have been played while people could not be online due to this problem

The computer didn't even made substitutes while I have used it...
    Last edited by schoffelaars; 12-29-2012 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Games played before the crash should stand, that is only fair on the managers upto that point.
    All games scheduled through the crash should be played tomorrow.
    Games accessible once the game is up again should also continue as normal, all tomorrows fixtures suspended by one day to allow todays games to be played, adding one day to the season overall.
    Thats what I think should happen, but known nordeus will keep things as they are.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I think the better for everyone is to cancelled this day and re-beginning all the matchs of the day tommorow...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lologyzmo View Post
    I think the better for everyone is to cancelled this day and re-beginning all the matchs of the day tommorow...
    they can't do that, 1 season is planed exactly for 4 weeks, always

the new season always start sunday and it's end on saturday.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

this sux because we lost important matches

MDKII
    You can log back into the game now. The issue we had was a login server issue, meaning people who weren't logged into the game couldn't enter, but people who were already in the game experienced no problems. In case they logged out and then tried to log back in, they weren't able to.

This means that all scheduled matches were played. No match was cancelled, delayed, or anything of the sort. Sadly, this issue stopped a number of players from attending live matches and offering earning bonuses for their teams.

We apologize once again for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    You can log back into the game now. The issue we had was a login server issue, meaning people who weren't logged into the game couldn't enter, but people who were already in the game experienced no problems. In case they logged out and then tried to log back in, they weren't able to.

This means that all scheduled matches were played. No match was cancelled, delayed, or anything of the sort. Sadly, this issue stopped a number of players from attending live matches and offering earning bonuses for their teams.

We apologize once again for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.
    That will mean: All Results Stand
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post

I don't blame top11 for this problem and I hope nobody does
    Where people work, there will be problems.

I just can't agree with the second part of your message. People didn't get there bonus, because they weren't online. They couldn't go online.
    Now people have to 'suffer' because of a problem (again, I don't blame top11). People can get behind (don't know how to say this) the opponents.
    Opponents who have made a substitude, get a bonus, people who couldn't do that, didn't get the bonus, and so on.

Problems again
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast