Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Cheating.

Hahahahahaha! Well done KoHearts! That's exactly it

We explained why a 20% possession might happen and this guy blathered on about how we are all fools and not reading his post properly!

RTFM Eos
    KoHearts, magic3 and Raykco like this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Pro
    also read this sarcastic thread about how regular forum members feel about you and people like you

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-all-time.html

Eos
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    lol you played 3 players on right. Now take this up the chin and don't ask for advice and then insult people who are trying to help you, got it? You come across as a big time douche
    So, I insult people who insult me first, and I'm the douche.

Gotcha.

I should have known not to ask on a forum.
    They are always full of people who don't read the posts properly.

Not one single person has addressed the 2 points of 1) I have played this formation since I started the game, with no problems.
    2) The percentage rate of possession went straight to 80% and did not move from that for the entire match. No deviation, nothing. Whic is impossible unless the player has manipulated it.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Eos View Post

Gotcha.

Not one single person has addressed the 2 points of 1) I have played this formation since I started the game, with no problems.
    2) The percentage rate of possession went straight to 80% and did not move from that for the entire match. No deviation, nothing. Whic is impossible unless the player has manipulated it.
    1. I reread the first page and you are the one who started putting everything in bold and telling people they are not reading your posts clearly. You started it.
    2. It is normal for possession to go straight to 80% when you are playing illegal possession.
    3. As I can see forum helped you as we explained to you that you are playing illegal formation so you should be thankful.
    4. I do not have explanation for why this didn't occur to you before. I guess consider yourself lucky.
    SimplySimon and Raykco like this.

I'd like to see a screenshot of his actual formation layout.

Gotcha.

Err, no one insulted you earlier, until you started repeating yourself in bold - which as you should know is the equivalent of shouting at everyone

You were essentially insulting us about not reading your post properly, when in fact you only provided very limited information

1) I'm surprised if this is the case, please provide a screenshot of a game where you played three players on one side of the field and got more than 20% possession

2) when you play three players on one side, or break any other formation rules, your possession is automatically limited to 20%
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Pro
    If I was a betting man, which I'm not, I would say that your normal formation is the one you said in your first explanation of your formation GK, FB, CB, CB, FB - DMC, MC, MC, AMR, AML, ST. If you were correct in that that is your normal formation, than it's not illegal and that's why you had "normal" possession, and then you changed MC to MR for this game.

Dreamer

Gotcha.

/me thinks you're tarded.

here's your 2 points:

1) that formation is ILLEGAL (3players on the same side of the pitch DR-MR-AMR) now:
    1a) you played that formation since you started the game without noticing your 20-80% possession
    1b) you did NOT play that exact same formation since the start of the game (which me, and everybody else i guess, will bet on)

2) 20-80% possession comes from an ILLEGAL formation, (the one you were using since you started the game)

3) There's NO WAY to manipulate the game, and there's NO known hack for T11
    KoHearts and tongly45 like this.
    Team: Fuorigrottese

1st Season:League:3rd CL:No Matches CUP:No Matches
    2nd Season:League:1st CL:1/4 CUP:1st
    3rd Season:League:1st CL:1/4 CUP:1/2
    4th Season:League:1st CL:1st CUP:1/4
    5th Season:League:1st CL:1/8 CUP:1/8
    6th Season:In Progress...

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    If I was a betting man, which I'm not, I would say that your normal formation is the one you said in your first explanation of your formation GK, FB, CB, CB, FB - DMC, MC, MC, AMR, AML, ST. If you were correct in that that is your normal formation, than it's not illegal and that's why you had "normal" possession, and then you changed MC to MR for this game.
    Again spot on analysis

Honestly, I hope you've read the responses and it has helped you for the future Eos. Follow your own advice and read carefully what has been posted here

This is a very helpful forum and several people have taken time out to assist you, despite a very abrasive manner on your part. Perhaps you will come to appreciate that fact
    magic3, KoHearts, tongly45 and 4 others like this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast