Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Cheating.

Dreamer
    Just trying to post a clearer answer and without the bias of being insulted in a previous post ...

Quote Originally Posted by Eos View Post

Not one single person has addressed the 2 points of 1) I have played this formation since I started the game, with no problems.
    2) The percentage rate of possession went straight to 80% and did not move from that for the entire match. No deviation, nothing. Whic is impossible unless the player has manipulated it.
    1. You haven't, proof is in your own posts:

my formation is and always has been, this

GK, FB, CB, CB, FB - DMC, MC, MC, AMR, AML, ST.

Many people have pointed out that you have an MR instead of one of the MCs that you mentioned earlier.

2. Again, as many people said - having 3 players on the right (or on the left) is illegal. When you have an illegal formation, possession is automatically fixed to 20/80 to your opponents favor. This explains it all, you just don't seem to understand it and assume that nobody read your post "correctly".
    You've played the whole match, all 90 minutes with an illegal formation and yes - that causes the possession to not change from 20/80, unless your opponent switches to an illegal formation as well.

Forget about the cheats, hacks, whatever ... those are all scams.
    KoHearts and John Tompkins like this.

I think someone needs to take it on the chin, apologise now he realises he was wrong and get on with the rest of the season!

oh yeah, don't make the same mistake again
    Raykco and KoHearts like this.
    League Winner - Season 2,4,5,7
    League R/UP - Season 3,6
    Champions League Winner - Season 4,5
    Cup Winner - Season 4,6
    Treble Achieved - Season 4

Currently in Season 8

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by John Tompkins View Post
    I think someone needs to take it on the chin, apologise now he realises he was wrong and get on with the rest of the season!

oh yeah, don't make the same mistake again
    Agreed, lets all have a big forum /hug!
    Raykco and Cat Harrison like this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234