Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Manager present at matches

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I think so many of the issues with with game are with the bot, Im only lvl three, but there are so many! they need to let people kill their accounts when they get bored, or maybe have a pause button.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I think so many of the issues with with game are with the bot, Im only lvl three, but there are so many! they need to let people kill their accounts when they get bored, or maybe have a pause button.
    yeah but how are you going to keep the leagues then? Who are you going to play in your league if it has already started and 5-6 people quit or pause the game?

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    yeah but how are you going to keep the leagues then? Who are you going to play in your league if it has already started and 5-6 people quit or pause the game?
    Just change those teams with "deafult" teams managed by bots... no big deal...
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    My team: AC Barcelona

Season 2 Level 2: Current
    Season 1 Level 1: League winner; Cup finalist

I am thinking of ducking out next season, might just let the team fight on its own, play the gk up front, striker in goal and come bk at the end of the month and see the result lol. A managerless season.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DrGonzo View Post
    Just change those teams with "deafult" teams managed by bots... no big deal...
    I agree but Cat said that's the problem for a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    I agree but Cat said that's the problem for a lot of people.
    What can be the problem with having to play against bots if there are not enough players?

THIS IS YOUR PARTY WITH VERY spoiled. Each season SAM among the top 4 teams and participate in the Champions League. I'm at 19 level. And anywhere from 13-14 level in the Champions League group opponents are waiting for me by 1.2 OR EVEN 3 levels more than me it feels it's not right. Why to invest in their team when the game is not fair. WHAT CAN I DO TU-I can not even 1 point win. This season we in the Group 2 club with 20 levels and one with as many as 22 levels. And so for six months. THIS IS NOT JUSTICE AND I DO NOT WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS OR I WILL BUY MORE NONE TOKEN FREE wipe my club! One more thing. That the team that is on 20 levels, and I'm at 19 levels, may be with me in the same championship! Travesty, and arrogant. Some can win it all with the minimum bet, and I have to spend 50-100 euros each month and can not cope with any EDNIM opponents. **** off you and your GAME

What I would like to see in this game is that you could ERASE your team, so you could start a new one from zero.
    magic3 likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DrGonzo View Post
    What can be the problem with having to play against bots if there are not enough players?
    i guess boring but i dont see an alternative

I find the family called Bots can be umm how can I put it, harder than real peeps.....its like the Terminator Arnie "Ill be back" kind of thing as machines are relentless. I get more fun on here than the game itself at the moment, rather just carry on the "Dingle"Norma" and "Helmet" stories alive than actually playing....although a CL win might change my mind..............who Knows.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12