Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Now the videos on topeleven.com don't pay the tokens...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    for a while now,,,many of the videos don't give you tokens or money...you can keep watching loads and loads and get absolutely nothin in return.

this game is a SCAM
    scam scam scam scam scam if i could take a crap on any game id choose this top eleven, 11 seasons ive loved this game and now its gone to pot, removal of the booster vids then the friends issue with fb / top eleven so now at the minute i cant receive no f***ing gifts, then on a daily basis per match im getting 2 injuries...r u really taking the piss, is this a new update to ensure we have so mant injuries that we have to purchase packs cos i promise u this, i wont purchase **** all u robbing piece pf s**t
    aiureah likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by macca7 View Post
    scam scam scam scam scam if i could take a crap on any game id choose this top eleven, 11 seasons ive loved this game and now its gone to pot, removal of the booster vids then the friends issue with fb / top eleven so now at the minute i cant receive no f***ing gifts, then on a daily basis per match im getting 2 injuries...r u really taking the piss, is this a new update to ensure we have so mant injuries that we have to purchase packs cos i promise u this, i wont purchase **** all u robbing piece pf s**t
    At least facebook fixed their bug now, with t11 we'll have to wait for another 41 seasons to fix something...

Apprentice
    And again. I think i got 6-7 tokens after watching 30 videos or so. Just watched 4 in a row now and got 0 tokens. Are they having a laugh? Fix your problems you greedy bustards!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12