Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Lost with low quality team

Just because your team has a higher quality it does not mean that you will win! There a counter-formations (as example 4-2-2-2 Hexagon is good to counter 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly), a low quality team can beat you if they choose to use a counter-formations.

It could also be that you have an illegal formation, if you play with 20% the whole time you have an illegal formation and you will usually lose. Check http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...ion-rules.html to see how you formation must be to not be illegal.

The GK | DC-DC-DC | DMC-DMC | AMC-AMC | ST-ST-ST is an illegal formation because you don't have a player on the flank, as example AMR, AML, DMR, DML, MR or ML.
    Last edited by Incredipede; 07-12-2013 at 07:29 AM.
    Phil Scrivener likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    Really ??????? ( is this for real ) ?????
    What do u mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Fernandez View Post
    What do u mean?
    You put you nearly lost JUST because you played an illegal formation ??

This means as a manager you put your team out all standing and playing in the centre of the pitch, and expected to win because the other team wasn't very good. If they played down each flank where you had no players . they would destroy you. Right??? yet you seemed or (maybe I read it wrong) to be shocked that this could happen ?
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    You put you nearly lost JUST because you played an illegal formation ??

This means as a manager you put your team out all standing and playing in the centre of the pitch, and expected to win because the other team wasn't very good. If they played down each flank where you had no players . they would destroy you. Right??? yet you seemed or (maybe I read it wrong) to be shocked that this could happen ?
    I had only played that formation due to injuries. I normally play 442 or 433. I wasnt expecting a 3313 or 31312 all narrow formation would come out like illegal and give me only 20% of possession. I just think illegal formations rule is a bit stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Just because your team has a higher quality it does not mean that you will win! There a counter-formations (as example 4-2-2-2 Hexagon is good to counter 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly), a low quality team can beat you if they choose to use a counter-formations.

It could also be that you have an illegal formation, if you play with 20% the whole time you have an illegal formation and you will usually lose. Check http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...ion-rules.html to see how you formation must be to not be illegal.

The GK | DC-DC-DC | DMC-DMC | AMC-AMC | ST-ST-ST is an illegal formation because you don't have a player on the flank, as example AMR, AML, DMR, DML, MR or ML.
    I don't know really... Almost all the teams I play against get only 20% possession, do they all use illegal formatios? I think not....
    My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL

Dreamer
    Ohhhh cry me a river already!, good teams lose to bad teams every week in every league, boo fkn hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Splatter95 View Post
    I don't know really... Almost all the teams I play against get only 20% possession, do they all use illegal formatios? I think not....
    Yes, they do. 20% Possession is ALWAYS an illegal formation, while 21% Possession is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Yes, they do. 20% Possession is ALWAYS an illegal formation, while 21% Possession is not.
    Lol looks like too many team are playing illegal ;D
    My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL

Rookie
    lol legal formatioms are having flanks, 3 dc, 1mc and 1st 1gk minimum.

i lost my champ league cup and home league against people with 30% quality lower than me. i used counter formation, full morale and condition, watched the match amd still lose. what the ****. tanking this season. next season like this and im tanking the game.
    Level 2: League runner up, Champions League winner
    Level 1: League Champion

Apprentice
    So u tellin me this are illegal formations
    Lost with low quality team-imageuploadedbytapatalk1373651340.242852.jpgLost with low quality team-imageuploadedbytapatalk1373651362.468212.jpg
    Lost with low quality team-imageuploadedbytapatalk1373651377.924935.jpgLost with low quality team-imageuploadedbytapatalk1373651405.901283.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast