Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Lost with low quality team

Lost with low quality team

I dont know what the hell going here.. I lost with all match with low quality team.. Better close this game.. Fucking shit..

Everyone currently having this issue. I can definitely say that Troll Mourinho is in control of your team right now...

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by mlie88 View Post
    I dont know what the hell going here.. I lost with all match with low quality team.. Better close this game.. Fucking shit..
    You lost with or against low quality team ????
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Apprentice
    Do u have a illegal formation? Cause that almost happen to me. My team is 30* against a 18*. 1st half i was playing an illegal formation, apparently, and was losng 2 nothing. With only 20% possesion. Luckily i start watching the game and did some changes.
    Illegal formation can really hurt u. I tied a 2ndleg game against an inactive player with lower quality than me and which i had beat first game 6-0. Just becuse of illegal formation.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Fernandez View Post
    Do u have a illegal formation? Cause that almost happen to me. My team is 30* against a 18*. 1st half i was playing an illegal formation, apparently, and was losng 2 nothing. With only 20% possesion. Luckily i start watching the game and did some changes.
    Illegal formation can really hurt u. I tied a 2ndleg game against an inactive player with lower quality than me and which i had beat first game 6-0. Just becuse of illegal formation.
    Really ??????? ( is this for real ) ?????
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Abu
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Fernandez View Post
    i lost against low quality team too..what is example of legal/illegal formation?

ST-ST
    MC-MC-MC
    DML-DMR
    DC-DC-DC

this formation legal or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Abu View Post
    i lost against low quality team too..what is example of legal/illegal formation?

ST-ST
    MC-MC-MC
    DML-DMR
    DC-DC-DC

this formation legal or not?
    That is legal, DMR and DML are flanked which meets the requirement.. ermm it seems fine
    Wolf FC

Apprentice
    I think is illegal. I play with similar formations.

3dc, dmc/amc, 3mc. 3st.
    3dc dmc 3mc amc 2 st

Your formations were illegal while his was not. You didn't have anyone on the flanks while zJordan has DMR & DML at both flanks.

keeper

dc dc dc

dmc dmc

amc amc

st st st

can u name some illegal formation ??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast