Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Lost with low quality team

I defeat similar, poor, higher teams and defeat all... I got a 10 winning streak in league and... The friend's abandoned team with 16.3 of quality almost won the game! 58 minutes 0-1 I got 70% ball posesion and miraculously tie the game 1-1 attack and attack and nothing! him got the last chance his ST face to face with my GK, OFFSET OUT, THAT WAS CLOSE!!!

I switch my 4-1-2-1-2 ND for 4-3-3 and... nothing!!!

him use a hilarious
    -----GK-----
    ---DC-DC-DC-DR-
    -DML
    ---MC-MC-MC-
    -----ST--ST

FINAL!!!
    1-1

The ESTADIO DE SOLANO with uneasiness but encouraging the team as usual

Pd: for lucky the 2nd team in ranking lose him match 3-0 against the 3rd in league

nordeus5 likes this.

CLUB DEPORTIVO SOLANO BORN TO BE SECOND

can i LOL? ^^ just to be honest.. Hahaha b**h please! ok sorry, im just noticed your meme style hhh..
    Geodude likes this.

then, you should put one of rage face's 'i dont want to live on this planet anymore'
    Last edited by nordeus5; 07-12-2013 at 09:49 PM.

Rookie
    I did too.... But didn't MU lose to Wigan last year? Didn't Shaktar beat Chelsea this year? Didn't Rubin Kazan beat Barca a few years ago?

What's the big deal?

big deal you say?

nordeus5
    Last edited by Geodude; 07-12-2013 at 10:27 PM.

CLUB DEPORTIVO SOLANO BORN TO BE SECOND

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Fernandez View Post
    I had only played that formation due to injuries. I normally play 442 or 433. I wasnt expecting a 3313 or 31312 all narrow formation would come out like illegal and give me only 20% of possession. I just think illegal formations rule is a bit stupid.

Very much so, but not the rule !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Phil Scrivener; 07-13-2013 at 01:52 AM.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Fernandez View Post
    So u tellin me this are illegal formations
    Attachment 9480Attachment 9481
    Attachment 9482Attachment 9483
    Please check if both players used a real GK as GK. If they used a ST, MR or something else except a DC or GK, the formation can be illegal, but must not be illegal.

The first formation can also be illegal because he has a ML, but not a real MR (the MR is playing on the wrong position or is injured).
    The same on the second formation, he has DL and ML, but not a real DR and MR (the DR and MR are playing on the wrong position or are injured.)

Also: "If a formation appears to be legal, but shows a 20% possession in post-match results (one you didn't watch), first check the GK in the game - if that is his natural position, and you find no other reason for the possession penalty, test the formation yourself. If it IS illegal, make a screenshot and post here please." [Source: http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...ion-rules.html

I can't figure out a different reason except any of these. Maybe it is a glitch or a bug.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Please check if both players used a real GK as GK. If they used a ST, MR or something else except a DC or GK, the formation can be illegal, but must not be illegal.

The first formation can also be illegal because he has a ML, but not a real MR (the MR is playing on the wrong position or is injured).
    The same on the second formation, he has DL and ML, but not a real DR and MR (the DR and MR are playing on the wrong position or are injured.)

Also: "If a formation appears to be legal, but shows a 20% possession in post-match results (one you didn't watch), first check the GK in the game - if that is his natural position, and you find no other reason for the possession penalty, test the formation yourself. If it IS illegal, make a screenshot and post here please." [Source: http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...ion-rules.html

I can't figure out a different reason except any of these. Maybe it is a glitch or a bug.
    Hey i double check and both formations got a dr or ml as a goalie. I forgot to check that. Thanks.
    Last edited by Juan Fernandez; 07-13-2013 at 05:09 PM.

http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...ion-rules.html
    Not that this answers all the questions, but at least it's better than the "Rah rah rah my focken team fechin lost to some fochin other fecken team" thread.

But to the OP, I would say that you need to adjust your tactics and formation to beat the opposition. If you're losing to low quality teams (or losing with a low quality team, who can tell?) then it's all down to tactics.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123