Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Lost with low quality team

Lost with low quality team

I dont know what the hell going here.. I lost with all match with low quality team.. Better close this game.. ****ing ****..

Everyone currently having this issue. I can definitely say that Troll Mourinho is in control of your team right now...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by mlie88 View Post
    I dont know what the hell going here.. I lost with all match with low quality team.. Better close this game.. ****ing ****..
    You lost with or against low quality team ????
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Apprentice
    Do u have a illegal formation? Cause that almost happen to me. My team is 30* against a 18*. 1st half i was playing an illegal formation, apparently, and was losng 2 nothing. With only 20% possesion. Luckily i start watching the game and did some changes.
    Illegal formation can really hurt u. I tied a 2ndleg game against an inactive player with lower quality than me and which i had beat first game 6-0. Just becuse of illegal formation.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Fernandez View Post
    Do u have a illegal formation? Cause that almost happen to me. My team is 30* against a 18*. 1st half i was playing an illegal formation, apparently, and was losng 2 nothing. With only 20% possesion. Luckily i start watching the game and did some changes.
    Illegal formation can really hurt u. I tied a 2ndleg game against an inactive player with lower quality than me and which i had beat first game 6-0. Just becuse of illegal formation.
    Really ??????? ( is this for real ) ?????
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Abu
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Fernandez View Post
    i lost against low quality team too..what is example of legal/illegal formation?

ST-ST
    MC-MC-MC
    DML-DMR
    DC-DC-DC

this formation legal or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Abu View Post
    i lost against low quality team too..what is example of legal/illegal formation?

ST-ST
    MC-MC-MC
    DML-DMR
    DC-DC-DC

this formation legal or not?
    That is legal, DMR and DML are flanked which meets the requirement.. ermm it seems fine
    Wolf FC

Apprentice
    I think is illegal. I play with similar formations.

3dc, dmc/amc, 3mc. 3st.
    3dc dmc 3mc amc 2 st

Your formations were illegal while his was not. You didn't have anyone on the flanks while zJordan has DMR & DML at both flanks.

keeper

dc dc dc

dmc dmc

amc amc

st st st

can u name some illegal formation ??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast