Thread: i know that the underdog sometimes win but seriously

i know that the underdog sometimes win but seriously

currently top of the league(by one point) when i come to play a team whos best players are not even as good as my worst but i still lose somehow
    my teams morole and fitness were all on the ball and their team had a bloody dcm in goal WTF!!!
    PISSED OFF

Troll strikes again!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    And most of those complaining about trolls and weird engines still win their leagues :P

Dreamer
    Same thing's been happening to me for the last 6 days. I think there's a serious game engine problem in the new update. It's impossible to win now. Even against teams 40% weaker.

I have the same problem to!!! I im 5 points stronger from 2nd club in my lague. Im at 8 postion!!! I have full moral fitness, young players but i cant win against clubs 10 point weaker than me!
    I have the best team in lague! And im at 8 position -.-'

Rookie
    my advice: stop being pissed about **** like this. get used to it and most important: never invest real money! if you win you win. if not just give a ****. its just a weak scripted game to spend a few minutes a day. thats the way nordeus wants you to buy and spend token for more traning skills or buying scouts or ****...

Dont go on about weaker teams..I lost CL final last season to a weaker team...I never go on about it
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )