Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: We wanted to give it a try, give to ST a shadow strikers ability...........

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Champions league is about the same quality of opponents as the league mate!
    Then you're either in a very strong league (like mine this season) or almost all of your CL opponents are lame, which is rare. Usually, you should have some decent competition when you reach the elimination stage of the CL.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    Then you're either in a very strong league (like mine this season) or almost all of your CL opponents are lame, which is rare. Usually, you should have some decent competition when you reach the elimination stage of the CL.
    Yeh obviously the good teams go through but were only in the elimination stages just now so those stats would have been from the group stages where most of the teams are crap!

I repeat: Karl Heinz Micu played only a few minutes in Cup and in Champions League!
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post
    In the cup and champions league has only played a few clips of the race, because I use 451 V style and play with one striker with ability one-on-one scorer.
    so when you using 451 V style with red arrows on DR,DL. you can also give them a shadow strikers ability.i know that in top 11 you cant make this, but you can training AML to DL and give him this ability so when will help in attacking he will can score from shadow...
    LEVEL 10, SEASON 10:-
    Level 1, Season 1: League 1st.
    Level 2, Season 2: League 3rd, CL 2nd
    Level 3, Season 3: League 1st, CL 3rd
    Level 4, Season 4: League 1st, CL 1st
    Level 5, Season 5: League 1st.
    Level 6, Season 6: League 1st, CL 2nd
    Level 7, Season 7: League 1st, CL 1st. CUP 1/8 knockout
    Level 8, Season 8: League 1st.
    Level 9, Season 9: League 2nd (by goals(( ), CL 3rd
    Level 10, Season 10: League 1st, CL 1st (undefeated with 13wins)

SA matters maybe 2% on the whole player's season. In this case, it matters about the goals scored from range or direct shoot statistic.

20+ goals aren't a proof of the ability working, to have a clear situation you should see, about those 20 goals, how many were from FK/CK, one one ones where he received the final pass, penalties, headers, and so on, taking into consideration the number of goals scored "shooting from X meters and the ones where you saw player 1 passing to him and him shooting directly, scoring. If those are about or higher of 50% of his total goals scored, then it's a proof it works, else, he'd have scored the same goals anyways. I had for 2 seasons a SS and he scored little to no time, while my current AMC/AMR with no SA scored about 40 goals in this season + the last one. My other AMC/AML/ST has SS sa but doesn't score nearly as much as my role STs.

In the end, it's still preferable to let him play as AM and to use pure STs for the job, unless he gets a blessed season, which happens to a single player time to time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12