Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: I lost a game that I drew???

I lost a game that I drew???

Picture 1 shows the match result 0 - 0
    Picture 2 shows our player ratings for the game (no-one got a rating)
    Picture 3 shows the league table saying I lost the game (before I went into the match I was W10, L1, D4
    Picture 4 shows the last game we played against each other was a draw (though he did arrange a friendly, that I lost, minutes before our league game. But I had time to sub out all my players)
    Picture 5 shows the condition of all my players straight after the game.

To add to this, I went one nil up then as it was getting to the last 10 mins of play he equalised. Then the game kicked me out (was watching on my PC). When I finally got back in he got all 3 points it said the score was 0 - 0. None of my players got any training points and his two teams in the league are sitting 1st and 3rd and winning every game.

Can someone explain the result to me or can I get my point back for the draw and he gets 2 deducted from his win?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I lost a game that I drew???-untitled-1.jpg   I lost a game that I drew???-untitled-2.jpg   I lost a game that I drew???-untitled-3.jpg   I lost a game that I drew???-untitled-4.jpg   I lost a game that I drew???-untitled-5.jpg  

flatthg likes this.

not here to find your answer, contact nordeus support.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

What a f*c*ing bug...
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by Dazlin7 View Post
    Picture 1 shows the match result 0 - 0
    Picture 2 shows our player ratings for the game (no-one got a rating)
    Picture 3 shows the league table saying I lost the game (before I went into the match I was W10, L1, D4
    Picture 4 shows the last game we played against each other was a draw (though he did arrange a friendly, that I lost, minutes before our league game. But I had time to sub out all my players)
    Picture 5 shows the condition of all my players straight after the game.

To add to this, I went one nil up then as it was getting to the last 10 mins of play he equalised. Then the game kicked me out (was watching on my PC). When I finally got back in he got all 3 points it said the score was 0 - 0. None of my players got any training points and his two teams in the league are sitting 1st and 3rd and winning every game.

Can someone explain the result to me or can I get my point back for the draw and he gets 2 deducted from his win?

It seams to be a bug, call the support team!
    KoHearts likes this.

You aint kidding. Just submitted a ticket to Nordeus Support, lets see how I get on. Now 5 points behind him when I should be only 2. Oh well sh!t happens

You don't need to be angry on anyone of us, we are costumers like you!

Hope Nordeus can fix it, that's all I can say. Keep us update with this.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Perhaps they have a very real engine, and you got disqualified for playing an irregular player and lost by default

Quote Originally Posted by Dazlin7 View Post
    You aint kidding. Just submitted a ticket to Nordeus Support, lets see how I get on. Now 5 points behind him when I should be only 2. Oh well sh!t happens
    You'll be told that you have to send them screenshots and explain the problrm, then that you have to check every day's TL to have a better team.

Yeah, you already sent them the proof, and the TL means jack with your problem, but that's most probably the answer pre-made you'll get...in 4-5 days. In the meanwhile, the season will end and they won't reallocate the points you have lost. Practically, even sending them proof won't change jack, sadly for you.
    fingermouse27 likes this.

Bugs happens. I once played a game, winning 2-0, which was interupted "due to server maintenance". mark my words if I was surprised when I got connected to the servers again and had lost the game by 0-3. The support told me like: the game had been drawn (as if nobody was there during match). And that was it. The support will never change a result. Its useless talking with the support.

My advice is: find yourself with the result and I promise you that you will find even more questionable results in the future.

Level 17 been there, won it all and lost it
    KoHearts likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast