Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Who's want to bay this player???

first you must be level 16 to bay this player . he dont have any match played and of cours he dont have any goal he is very good trainer i cant tall for anything else :d

Pro
    How many tokens have you spent power training this guy though and tbh even if anyone does want to buy him the chances of them being at the right level to do so, on your server and using this forum are pretty much zero!
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    How many tokens have you spent power training this guy though and tbh even if anyone does want to buy him the chances of them being at the right level to do so, on your server and using this forum are pretty much zero!
    i spent only one token to bay it :d im level 17 i dont spent tokens to power training ,when i bay he was 98 with some work for 3 days ,
    and if i found a right person to bay it ok if not ok

Pro
    So to anyone round about your level hes good, not brilliant and certainly not double his worth and 50 tokens?

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    So to anyone round about your level hes good, not brilliant and certainly not double his worth and 50 tokens?
    for level 16 he is not good he is brilliant and for 15 days of season he will be better than every scout in the scout list and dont even need to use extra boosters only with matches he play ,, does he worth 50 T i think yes becaus he will be scout until 22 years old
    for 4 season you dont need to bay a striker so with 4 season you save 200T

I'll buy him!!!!

Oh, wait, I'm only level 4 ... with £5M in the bank ... oh well ... he'd probably get injured in the first 5 mins of the first match I play him and be out for 10 days or something stupid

I find it hard to believe you got this player for 1 token? first of all, you have to pay more just to make the offer, and second, nobody, even at level 16, is letting a player with those stats go for 1 token.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    for level 16 he is not good he is brilliant and for 15 days of season he will be better than every scout in the scout list and dont even need to use extra boosters only with matches he play ,, does he worth 50 T i think yes becaus he will be scout until 22 years old
    for 4 season you dont need to bay a striker so with 4 season you save 200T
    Brilliant? How could you possibly know this? You said he has no goals and no matches played.

You dont buy tokens but you can train a person in 3 days? you must have used up a bank of green bags for this.

but to spend one token on this guy is pretty decent. When you sell him he will lose the 45 tokens worth of 1v1, I believe, so he will not be worth 50T, or even close to it. a 4-star ST, 18yo fast trainer on my server is about $9-10M and I can get him for 5-10T depending on the day and hour.

50T? good luck amigo. put the rest of the 5T on the 1v1 and I wager you can get a net profit of 9-10T or ~30T total cost in neg.

And with that title: I would never bay anyone. I wouldnt know how.
    Cat Harrison and Macca0507 like this.

For someone 2 or 3 levels bellow you, he might be worth the 50 T. But they probably couldn't come forward with the 200M.

Put in lvl 15 scoutlist and you got 50T oh wait you should pay tax for Nordeus, that mean you can only got 20T.. Lol
    Toxic likes this.
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Brilliant? How could you possibly know this? You said he has no goals and no matches played.

You dont buy tokens but you can train a person in 3 days? you must have used up a bank of green bags for this.

but to spend one token on this guy is pretty decent. When you sell him he will lose the 45 tokens worth of 1v1, I believe, so he will not be worth 50T, or even close to it. a 4-star ST, 18yo fast trainer on my server is about $9-10M and I can get him for 5-10T depending on the day and hour.

50T? good luck amigo. put the rest of the 5T on the 1v1 and I wager you can get a net profit of 9-10T or ~30T total cost in neg.

And with that title: I would never bay anyone. I wouldnt know how.
    hehe yes but im not talking about 9-10M player he has the price 105 milion when you reach a level 16 you will understand if you can bay it :d player like this is very hard to find :d he has 4 stars becaus im level 17 anyway i decide to keep this player for my team :d now he is 101 and 105 M

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast