Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Who's want to bay this player???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    hehe yes but im not talking about 9-10M player he has the price 105 milion when you reach a level 16 you will understand if you can bay it :d player like this is very hard to find :d he has 4 stars becaus im level 17 anyway i decide to keep this player for my team :d now he is 101 and 105 M
    I totally understand the price difference between levels. What I was trying to get from you is the top range of prices to buy the fastest training 18yo. My level (7) is ~$10M.

If $200M is the fastest training 18yo, then go for it, you should get it and then some, but 50T? if you dont finish the 1v1, he is not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I totally understand the price difference between levels. What I was trying to get from you is the top range of prices to buy the fastest training 18yo. My level (7) is ~$10M.

If $200M is the fastest training 18yo, then go for it, you should get it and then some, but 50T? if you dont finish the 1v1, he is not worth it.
    Fast trainers on lv7 range from 12 to 14.5 m, that if between few sps from 5* or newly 5*s.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    for level 16 he is not good he is brilliant and for 15 days of season he will be better than every scout in the scout list and dont even need to use extra boosters only with matches he play ,, does he worth 50 T i think yes becaus he will be scout until 22 years old
    for 4 season you dont need to bay a striker so with 4 season you save 200T
    Yeh hell be scout if you power train him! were nearly at the end of the season and hes just at scout level, hell drop to five stars next season! Hell maybe make scout again (with normal training) at the end of next season, a scout for a few days then back down to five stars lol

Doesn't matter how fast he trains. Anyone thinkingof taking up this offer is an idiot

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Fast trainers on lv7 range from 12 to 14.5 m, that if between few sps from 5* or newly 5*s.
    Show me a SS of an 18yo at level 7 over $11M. I have yet to see one. I have checked others in my level and have seen a ton of 18yo 4* at less than $9M. I just bought a 4* 18yo from my youth academy that is worth $10M so I dont believe they are ~$4M more.

Just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Yeh hell be scout if you power train him! were nearly at the end of the season and hes just at scout level, hell drop to five stars next season! Hell maybe make scout again (with normal training) at the end of next season, a scout for a few days then back down to five stars lol

Doesn't matter how fast he trains. Anyone thinkingof taking up this offer is an idiot
    Seems there are a ton of idiots on T11...I tend to be bidding against most of them.

I am lvl 7 so he would be 9 star legend!!! and with S.A. But why have u kept his defence almost equal to the Attack even if he is a striker. Is it only for heading and control or was it a mistake???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123