Thread: Account's resources reset by 0.

Rookie

Account's resources reset by 0.

Last week, all of the resources of my acc. were reset by zero. No packs, no cash and no token. I have claimed the issues to Nordeus Support Team but all I have received is some automated email from them, with nonsense advices like: cookies delete, game update. I'm at level 8, and - should know all the basic technical issues before deciding to claim.
    So, Nordeus, please take the useful action to assist the users. We need a real advice, not the automated email from your system. I'll quit the game if the bug is not solved.

Rookie
    what is the problem gan in the game or how to top up problems? top up if the problem had been tried yet because unipin unipin easily find and easy in use hehehhee loh ...

Rookie
    10 days passed and still got nothing from Nordeus. Any suggestion from admins, mods and all of you ? What should I do now ?

Rookie
    Disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by tannguyen View Post
    Last week, all of the resources of my acc. were reset by zero. No packs, no cash and no token. I have claimed the issues to Nordeus Support Team but all I have received is some automated email from them, with nonsense advices like: cookies delete, game update. I'm at level 8, and - should know all the basic technical issues before deciding to claim.
    So, Nordeus, please take the useful action to assist the users. We need a real advice, not the automated email from your system. I'll quit the game if the bug is not solved.
    realy? Please you try resent you're email to support nordeus maybe they give you different answers
    LOVE LOVE LOVE

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by tokek View Post
    realy? Please you try resent you're email to support nordeus maybe they give you different answers
    I have sent about 15 emails to them. And the nearest 3 emails, they begin to answer me by some real staffs. Issue is now solving ...

MDKII
    Can you please send me a Private Message with your Network ID?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Can you please send me a Private Message with your Network ID?
    Already sent to you. Hope you can help. Thanks.