Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Your 5 Game Run-in... II

first match point for us !!!

if we win against Gerry Team and PERSINET FC do not win against Asd Guaranum2011....

we are the new league champions

note: Asd Guaranum2011 is a scout buyer that reinforces his team with scouts every season that in last season drew twice with us won all the other matches played and he win the league. I think he can beat PERSINET FC
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well it's that time of the season once again and there is only 5 games to go and let's see how our run-ins look like...

Based on last seasons post http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-game-run.html and the situation we are currently in there is every reason to repeat the post this season...

July Fourth
    Giggs.Inter (H)
    mikeyboy city (A)
    Fha FC (H)
    Sadadjang FC ("Thai Team") (A)
    erster FC Puma (H)

NAMO UNITED
    Sadadjang FC ("Thai Team") (H)
    erster FC Puma (A)
    Ma.Ra. F.C. (H)
    Satoraljaujhely (A)
    Turkiyem Spor (H)

At the time of the league draw... July Fourth had a straight-forward looking league on paper, but with us having 3 draws in the first 4 games and NAMO UNITED starting strong in the league and later on using power support to help them win games and also use their sub-account "Fha FC" to cause match-fixing to give them 2 easy wins they have emerged as unexpected challengers to the title. Our job here is to fend these rogues off from winning the title by winning our remaining games to make absolutely certain. They have a harder run-in than us in which they could drop points vs any team especially "Sadadjang FC" who are the 2nd strongest team quality-wise in the league, Satoraljaujey are in form and look like sercuring 3rd and erster FC Puma who are still in the fight for a champions league place. July Fourth also can avoid defeat for the rest of the season to remain unbeaten once again... Sadadjang FC are our biggest threat to our league run in and erster FC Puma are our sister team and may play a weaker team depending on the situation on the final league game for both teams.

Title Odds: July Fourth 1/12, NAMO UNITED 7/1.
    Great job July!

How Namo United drops to 2nd? Did you beat him?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Great job July!

How Namo United drops to 2nd? Did you beat him?
    They drew 0-0 with Sadadjang yesterday, I beat NAMO 2-0 last week, I'm currently 4 points ahead with 3 games to play for both teams.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Perfect Tactics
    Peza Struggle FC (A) - W
    al ALHY FC (H)
    Abu Ali FC (A)
    Arsenal (H)
    Deposby FC (A)

Abu Ali FC:
    FC TT (H) - W
    The Cityzen (A)
    Perfect Tactics (H)
    lion FC (A)
    Navigator FC (H)

lion FC:
    SSS United FC (A) - D
    Peza Struggle FC (H)
    al ALHY FC (A)
    Abu Ali FC (H)
    Arsenal (A)

Stefan FC:
    Deposby FC (A) - W
    Utku FC (H)
    Santiago FC (A)
    SSS United FC (H)
    FC TT (A)

Updated -To finish in 2nd place:
    Abu Ali FC - 10/11
    Stefan FC- 7/4
    lion FC - 2/1
    Last edited by dv8r; 07-24-2013 at 01:25 PM.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Lopes and Murat are your main threats to the 26-0-0 for you, 2nd and 3rd place fixture lists are irrelevant.
    Lopes are taken care of today with a 4-0 so lead up to 21 points!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

after the defeat of last season, we have taken the title of league champions

this for us is the fifth league title in 6 seasons

for us today is a day of celebration.....

...... and we celebrate in the best way

We have invested a lot of money to have a fantastic party and have the best special guest: the blonde canadian hot girl Pamela Denise Anderson is our super testimonial to celebrate our victories in this season!

The very beautiful blonde sexy star Pamela Anderson has arrived a few hours ago in Milan, Italy, with a very expensive private flight booked by our company, and has participated as a guest of honour at our party for celebrate winning the league.

The President of our team he said: "Last season we lost the championship, take back now the league title is a great joy for us, which is why we wanted to give our fans a great day of celebration. For this reason we wanted for our party a special guest, we could choose an Italian woman but we chose Pamela because she is a famous woman all over the world. Pamela to many years has been one of the best in the world. Like Pamela in six seasons we have won a lot and we want to win again for many times just to stay the best in the world for many seasons. In our industry we are as Pamela in its work: the best. For this reason Pamela is the perfect ambassador for our team! "The President added: "It was a really nice party, fantastic, spectacular .... we hope to make a similar party for celebrate our victory in the Champions League"

Pamela said: "I ​​am very happy to have been chosen as the face of one of the most prestigious teams in the Top Eleven.TRIPLETE FC are a top team, and make the godmother of a top team is always an honor and a pleasure. For this reason when I was searched I immediately said yes and and I quickly made the suitcases to be in Italy as soon as possible" Pamela has also made a promise: " From today I am a supporter of TRIPLETE FC, indeed I am the first supporter of TRIPLETE FC, we have won a lot, the cup 2 times, 5 times the championship and we have a chance to win the Champions League for the fifth consecutive time, if this happens I will celebrate the fifth Champions League trophy with a nice surprise"
    July Fourth and reddeviljohn like this.
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post

We have invested a lot of money to have a fantastic party and have the best special guest: the blonde canadian hot girl Pamela Denise Anderson is our super testimonial to celebrate our victories in this season!

The very beautiful blonde sexy star Pamela Anderson has arrived a few hours ago in Milan, Italy, with a very expensive private flight booked by our company, and has participated as a guest of honour at our party for celebrate winning the league.

The President of our team he said: "Last season we lost the championship, take back now the league title is a great joy for us, which is why we wanted to give our fans a great day of celebration. For this reason we wanted for our party a special guest, we could choose an Italian woman but we chose Pamela because she is a famous woman all over the world. Pamela to many years has been one of the best in the world. Like Pamela in six seasons we have won a lot and we want to win again for many times just to stay the best in the world for many seasons. In our industry we are as Pamela in its work: the best. For this reason Pamela is the perfect ambassador for our team! "The President added: "It was a really nice party, fantastic, spectacular .... we hope to make a similar party for celebrate our victory in the Champions League"

Pamela said: "I ​​am very happy to have been chosen as the face of one of the most prestigious teams in the Top Eleven.TRIPLETE FC are a top team, and make the godmother of a top team is always an honor and a pleasure. For this reason when I was searched I immediately said yes and and I quickly made the suitcases to be in Italy as soon as possible" Pamela has also made a promise: " From today I am a supporter of TRIPLETE FC, indeed I am the first supporter of TRIPLETE FC, we have won a lot, the cup 2 times, 5 times the championship and we have a chance to win the Champions League for the fifth consecutive time, if this happens I will celebrate the fifth Champions League trophy with a nice surprise"
    Hahaha that's brilliant! I wonder what that nice surprise could be.. :P
    ppturano likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post

Hey! I thought Pamela Anderson was a July Fourth fan.
    ppturano likes this.

Update:

R22
    NAMO UNITED 0-0 Sadadjang FC
    July Fourth 7-0 Giggs.Inter

R23
    erster FC Puma 0-2 NAMO UNITED
    mikeyboy city 0-2 July Fourth

Table:
    July Fourth 18-5-0 +70 59pts
    NAMO UNITED 17-4-2 +54 55pts

Tomorrow... July Fourth will be crowned champions if they beat Fha FC and NAMO UNITED lose against Ma.Ra F.C.

Perfect Tactics
    Peza Struggle FC (A) - W
    al ALHY FC (H) - W
    Abu Ali FC (A)
    Arsenal (H)
    Deposby FC (A)

Abu Ali FC:
    FC TT (H) - W
    The Cityzen (A) - W
    Perfect Tactics (H)
    lion FC (A)