Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tongly45

Thread: i lose on top eleven

i lose on top eleven

i am on first place in my league,level one.i have the best team of the whole league.5 more matches to go but i started losing and i am afraid that i will lose first place.my team rating is 19.9 and i lost agains one with 14.3 rating even thought i watched the match and a friend suported me and my opponent didn't. i am just very angry whem my team is not atacking and stays all the time....LOSING!!! condition is very good.my squad is 3-4-3...3 defenders,3 midfielders,1 amc and 2 st.i keep my team on hard atacking and they are just very stupid.my st have 33 and 29 as their atributs.what can i do so they can play like once?please please HELP ME!!! i see the quality of the players is not important in the matches so i just can't do nothing( i have another player in my team that was on the second place and he lost all 6 matches in a raw.im afraid it will happen with me the same.

antoher player in my league, not team(sorry)

Apprentice
    Is ur formation 3dc 3 mc 1 amc 2 st?

Apprentice
    And whats ur possession?

you play 343? screenshoot your formation and up load here, may be we can give you some advice,

don't take hard attacking every time, you will lose the match easily
    FlyingV likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    you play 343? screenshoot your formation and up load here, may be we can give you some advice,

don't take hard attacking every time, you will lose the match easily
    Agree on both counts !!

whole game is rigged,im level 27 and second half season only got 7 points, first half 22..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aasdasdas View Post
    i am on first place in my league,level one.i have the best team of the whole league.5 more matches to go but i started losing and i am afraid that i will lose first place.my team rating is 19.9 and i lost agains one with 14.3 rating even thought i watched the match and a friend suported me and my opponent didn't. i am just very angry whem my team is not atacking and stays all the time....LOSING!!! condition is very good.my squad is 3-4-3...3 defenders,3 midfielders,1 amc and 2 st.i keep my team on hard atacking and they are just very stupid.my st have 33 and 29 as their atributs.what can i do so they can play like once?please please HELP ME!!! i see the quality of the players is not important in the matches so i just can't do nothing( i have another player in my team that was on the second place and he lost all 6 matches in a raw.im afraid it will happen with me the same.
    STOP hard attacking. Dial it back to just attacking or normal. I am 100% attacking in every game. I only Hard attack when it is at the end of the game and I am losing or at least in the last 30 mins if I am losing or need a win.

My thinking of hard attacking is that everyone pushes forward and completely forgets their defensive responsibilities. That causes chaos in your defense and creates more chances for the opponent and they can seriously make you pay. I have seen 3 goals in the final 5 mins happen to me just after I changed to hard attacking. And this is only if the games arent pre-determined!