View Poll Results: UNFAIR AND WE SHOULD HAVE MORE SAY.?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • UNFAIR AND SYSTEM SHOULD BE CHANGED.?

13 65.00%
  • KEEP THE PURCHASE OF SCOUT PLAYERS UNCHANGED.

7 35.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Buying scout players

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah I'd like to see a tiered cost in tokens in scouts, why does it cost the same 50T to buy a 22 year old 4/9 player compared to a 29 year old player that is barely 6*?
    This is what I think the price of scout players should be like on this table below...

Currently 50T gets you the finest of scouts and the worst ones as well, I'd price scouts on a tier such as this, people paying for a premium for the best scout players while the worst players are more affordable to everyone...

This could be extended to 18-21 year old players costing much more than your average scout barring the low-end quality ones.

ppturano, reddeviljohn and magic3 like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    This is what I think the price of scout players should be like on this table below...

Currently 50T gets you the finest of scouts and the worst ones as well, I'd price scouts on a tier such as this, people paying for a premium for the best scout players while the worst players are more affordable to everyone...

This could be extended to 18-21 year old players costing much more than your average scout barring the low-end quality ones.

Regardless of the prices, anything higher than 50T is pricing Joe Plumber out of the market. I already quit buying tokens and will most likely never buy a scout again if they get more expensive.

If they were to implement your scale, there would be a glut of 4/9, 3/8, 22/23yo and not much choice of the others. Cuz thats how Nordeus rolls! #really?REALLY?

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Regardless of the prices, anything higher than 50T is pricing Joe Plumber out of the market. I already quit buying tokens and will most likely never buy a scout again if they get more expensive.

If they were to implement your scale, there would be a glut of 4/9, 3/8, 22/23yo and not much choice of the others. Cuz thats how Nordeus rolls! #really?REALLY?
    If I saw a scout list full of 22 year old's and 4/9 players all for 70T each I'd fill my boots. I was producing a table that values each scout in relative value due to age and quality, similar to the different token prices on youths you get from the academy, If they are going to make the older crapper scouts cheaper, then they will need to make the younger quality scouts more expensive to balance out the 50T per scout that they are currently receiving.

Looking at the table, apart from the optimum scouts most of the players on the list would be cheaper.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 07-23-2013 at 09:17 PM.
    ppturano likes this.

ok that make some of you happy but it won't make Nordeus more profit even worse and token will lost his real money value. i think it 'd better to suggest nordeus creat an button refresh the liste with an amount of 5T, many of you will click it and when you see a player you want, you ' ll buy him. You are happy, Nordeus happy, that's the way make a proposition possible
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

So would I cuz I ain't getting jack on tm!
    July Fourth likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    So would I cuz I ain't getting jack on tm!
    Yeah my TM isn't that great either. everyone at the start of the season sells their rejects to lower levels and most of the time after that my market is mainly 3*, there are getting less teams above me to sell to us every season AND there never any fast young trainers for me to buy to power train at any given moment now. Last 3 seasons there was only THREE 5* young players at the start of the season that the server generated to bid on. It's becoming a problem now for us.
    reddeviljohn and Yinhung like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12