Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 72
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: New Engine System... WHAT THE F*** ?? I'm pissed off !

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    38

    New Engine System... WHAT THE F*** ?? I'm pissed off !

    Hi Guys.
    I was reading some posts on this forum, and i saw that recently Nordeus changed the engine system.
    THAT'S WHY now this game is gonna be down and down and it's pretty impossible win a league.

    For 15 season, I used a good formation, always 5 stars player or more, some scout, always high healty and moral. And, OF COURSE, I had one of the best team in my league, and following the matches, i've nearly always won the game. And it's right, if i have a best team than the opponent, I HAVE TO WIN, WHAT THE HELL ! It's like playing barcellona-kualampur or Bayern Monaco-Qatar !

    But from about 2 season, some strange things are happening ! My best 4-3-1-2 formation, doesn't work ! I had 7 scouts, all player with special abilites, the best tactics for my team (I won ALL the league that i've follow, because some leagues i didn't for some problem in real life and i was 5-6 position, and this is right). I'm starting to lose a lot of games, also against team not managed for about 3-4 season, and with 2-3 star less then mine.

    My last champions league matches...:
    First match:
    My home, all my players full healty and full moral. Following the match and the opponent didn't.
    I LOST 3-2 !

    Second Match.
    His Home. My player about 80% healty cause a match one hour before. I didn't follow the match and the opponent did with 3 guest, his bonus was 19% percent !
    I WON 4-0 and i achieve the next level!

    THIS IS NOT REAL GAME !!!!!

    What the hell? IT'S NOT RIGHT ! In the real football, can happen 1 time on 100 that qatar beat bayern monaco, not 3-4 times a season!
    Please, Nordeus, restore the last engine system, this is really CRAP !
    I'm trying all kind of formation, and nothing work ! If you spend money and have better player than the others, YOU HAVE TO WIN EASY ! THIS IS REAL FOOTBALL !

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    The NGE is fickle at the best of times. I have given up trying to rationalize its results. There are a few theories but I am not going to get into them here.

    You have to change your mindset to one that realizes that this game is only loosely based on real life football. The game is the same, but the rules are not. If the rules are not the same, then one could suggest that they results will not be the same.

    I have to laugh because you said that the token buyers should always win. better players = easy win. So lets continue with this thought: so you have 10Q better than your opponent so you should win 5-0, and you are 15Q better so you should win 8-0, but when you are almost the same quality you should have a 1-1 draw or a close 3-2 win? No offense dude, but results like this would make many people abandon this game because they wont pay for good results.

    Money gives you CHANCES to win, it does not GUARANTEE a win.

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    38
    I'm not talking about paying or not paying the game.
    But obviously, if you pay, is right that you have to win easier. I remind you, that without people who pay, this game gonna be finish next week. If you have the same player of your opponents, it's right win or lose, and also maybe 3-4 goals between you and him.
    BUT IT'S NOT RIGHT LOSE againts player with 10 or 15 quality and low moral on all player then you.. It's not, and anything else.

    The real football is that. The team like barcellona, paris saint germain, bayern, juventus ecc that spend MORE MONEY than the other, win almost always the league. Also Real Madrid, it's always first or second.
    So, if in my league I have maybe one or two teams who has the player quality like mine, i have to be second or first, not fourth because i lost with shit team never followed by the managers.
    And aslo the special abilities, WHAT THE HELL ! if i have 11 player with wall defensive, one to one striker, one to one stopper, aeraial defender, dribler, playmaker , specialist corner and ecc... and the oppontent has NOTHING, how can he beats me ?
    Come on, be honest, it's not right.

    Sorry for my bad english, I'm Italian... Living in Australia now, i hope that you can understand.
    Last edited by emilstyle91; 07-23-2013 at 03:06 PM.
    Mokhtar Soliman likes this.
    SAMOS FC: To remind my first season as sport animator in Greece.
    Now Season 17. Current season level: Start Soon. I MUST WIN !.
    LEAGUE:
    Winner: 10
    Second: 2
    Third: 2


    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE:
    Winner: 4
    Second: 2
    Third: 3


    Never won a cup league, because during the last 14 season, i found player with 100-130 quality player, and was impossible win a cup =D Now is easier with player of your lever =D

  4. #4
    Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by emilstyle91 View Post
    I remind you, that without people who pay, this game gonna be finish next week.
    They make a ton of money from advertisers, it would not be finished without token buyers.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by emilstyle91 View Post
    I'm not talking about paying or not paying the game.
    But obviously, if you pay, is right that you have to win easier. I remind you, that without people who pay, this game gonna be finish next week. If you have the same player of your opponents, it's right win or lose, and also maybe 3-4 goals between you and him.
    BUT IT'S NOT RIGHT LOSE againts player with 10 or 15 quality and low moral on all player then you.. It's not, and anything else.

    The real football is that. The team like barcellona, paris saint germain, bayern, juventus ecc that spend MORE MONEY than the other, win almost always the league. Also Real Madrid, it's always first or second.
    So, if in my league I have maybe one or two teams who has the player quality like mine, i have to be second or first, not fourth because i lost with shit team never followed by the managers.
    And aslo the special abilities, WHAT THE HELL ! if i have 11 player with wall defensive, one to one striker, one to one stopper, aeraial defender, dribler, playmaker , specialist corner and ecc... and the oppontent has NOTHING, how can he beats me ?
    Come on, be honest, it's not right.

    Sorry for my bad english, I'm Italian... Living in Australia now, i hope that you can understand.
    Man, You really are provoking me without knowing it, because they can provide this game for free with revenue from advertising and still stay afloat. Dont fool yourself into thinking that token buyers keep this game running. Token buyers keep this game from evolving, since Nordeus sees no reason to improve it when it brings in so much money. This is the main reason why serious changes that we have been crying for have taken over 6 months to implement, and some issues have lasted over a year and are still at large.
    forevel alone likes this.

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    They make a ton of money from advertisers, it would not be finished without token buyers.
    You are wrong man. They PAY to advertise the game, to can sell the official teams stuff , to have mourinho like a official managere ecc... I think.
    It doesn't have any sense be paid to do advertise, never hear a thing like this, if you have just a bit idea about the economy and the market works, you can easly understand this.
    Last edited by emilstyle91; 07-23-2013 at 03:46 PM.
    SAMOS FC: To remind my first season as sport animator in Greece.
    Now Season 17. Current season level: Start Soon. I MUST WIN !.
    LEAGUE:
    Winner: 10
    Second: 2
    Third: 2


    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE:
    Winner: 4
    Second: 2
    Third: 3


    Never won a cup league, because during the last 14 season, i found player with 100-130 quality player, and was impossible win a cup =D Now is easier with player of your lever =D

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Man, You really are provoking me without knowing it, because they can provide this game for free with revenue from advertising and still stay afloat. Dont fool yourself into thinking that token buyers keep this game running. Token buyers keep this game from evolving, since Nordeus sees no reason to improve it when it brings in so much money. This is the main reason why serious changes that we have been crying for have taken over 6 months to implement, and some issues have lasted over a year and are still at large.
    Man... sorry but, can I know who you are ? You are talking like if you work in nordeus like programmer or something like that...
    SAMOS FC: To remind my first season as sport animator in Greece.
    Now Season 17. Current season level: Start Soon. I MUST WIN !.
    LEAGUE:
    Winner: 10
    Second: 2
    Third: 2


    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE:
    Winner: 4
    Second: 2
    Third: 3


    Never won a cup league, because during the last 14 season, i found player with 100-130 quality player, and was impossible win a cup =D Now is easier with player of your lever =D

  8. #8
    Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by emilstyle91 View Post
    You are wrong man. They PAY to advertise the game, to can sell the official teams stuff , to have mourinho like a official managere ecc... I think.
    It doesn't have any sense be paid to do advertise, never hear a thing like this, if you have just a bit idea about the economy and the market works, you can easly understand this.
    Let's not start with insults, ok? Thanks. I did not insult you nor tell you that you don't have any idea about what you are talking about nor do I feel the need to tell you about my background to prove to you that I know a thing or two about economics. If you want people to be responding to your post, you should be polite at least. I did not say they get money from advertising their game, selling official items or that Mourinho is giving them money.

    I am saying they get money from advertisers on top eleven site. All the ones that give tokens to players for completing offers.
    Thalyn likes this.

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    Let's not start with insults, ok? Thanks. I did not insult you nor tell you that you don't have any idea about what you are talking about nor do I feel the need to tell you about my background to prove to you that I know a thing or two about economics. If you want people to be responding to your post, you should be polite at least. I did not say they get money from advertising their game, selling official items or that Mourinho is giving them money.

    I am saying they get money from advertisers on top eleven site. All the ones that give tokens to players for completing offers.
    Hei Man... really sorry about that, but i don't know where I insult you :O I don't see any insult in my post, and if there is, just tell me and i remove it, i don't want offend anyone really, I hate be rude or unpolyed ! Really sorry about it ! Maybe because i write something that sound like an insult and it's not, sometimes happen because i'm italian and I use a strange english.

    About partner for tokens, i think that nobody does really that stuff, too complicated, and i tried sometimes but the tokens never rise up on my account. You don't have to prove anything to me, we are just talking about the engine system. You have to think that Nordeus probably have offices, employees, bills to pay, taxes and all this stuff. And I'm really pretty sure that they can't pay nothing with advertise.
    If it's really like you are saying, why the scout cost about 5 dollars each ? And why it's pretty impossible use some services like personal trainer because just training one player at max you have to spent about 350dollars ? Have you ever thinked about this stuff mate ?
    For me is a crap, honestly. Maybe for you is not.
    But i'm seriously interested to know what is your formation and tactis, because maybe you win easier now than before this change, and if is, i can understand why you support this new system..
    Last edited by emilstyle91; 07-23-2013 at 04:12 PM.
    SAMOS FC: To remind my first season as sport animator in Greece.
    Now Season 17. Current season level: Start Soon. I MUST WIN !.
    LEAGUE:
    Winner: 10
    Second: 2
    Third: 2


    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE:
    Winner: 4
    Second: 2
    Third: 3


    Never won a cup league, because during the last 14 season, i found player with 100-130 quality player, and was impossible win a cup =D Now is easier with player of your lever =D

  10. #10
    Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    858
    I am not supporting a 'new system' nor am I sure that there is a 'new system' although I did write a topic on this about a week ago. http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ng-season.html

    Just because Nordeus charges for things you mention doesn't mean that they would go bankrupt if they did not. They are just making more money this way. When you complete free offers and don't get any tokens, that does not necessarily mean that Nordeus did not get a fee from the supplier of that offer.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast